Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Blu-ray and DVD sales - We're number 2, but we try harder

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Blu-ray and DVD sales - We're number 2, but we try harder

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-19, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,191 Likes on 917 Posts
Re: Blu-ray and DVD sales - We're number 2, but we try harder

It's really time to put DVD out to pasture- they did it with VHS already.
That will never happen, because the regular masses have their priorities and niche media like BD and UHD is not one of them. Sometimes "good enough" is just fine for the common person.

The only way niche media like BD and UHD would even be the norm is that if they did put DVD to pasture and price them like DVDs are now, but then what's the studios' motivation for doing that? They want to make money and they're not about to start dropping prices on that anytime soon.
Old 06-14-19, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 257 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
And I'll say it again- people would buy more Blu-Rays if they stopped putting out regular DVDs, or at least just included them in the same package with no other option. It's really time to put DVD out to pasture- they did it with VHS already.
What would that accomplish at this point? Physical media sales as a whole are rapidly declining. DVD and Blu-ray are no longer competitors to each other. They're both fighting together against streaming.
Old 06-14-19, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 196 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh Z
What would that accomplish at this point? Physical media sales as a whole are rapidly declining. DVD and Blu-ray are no longer competitors to each other. They're both fighting together against streaming.
Some guys like to dream that the world works according to what they wish was true?
Old 06-14-19, 10:03 AM

(As a hypothetical experiment).

If our esteemed AlanSmithee is more ambitious than he/she appears to be on here, then he/she would be striving to get a job as head of the home video division at a movie company which regularly releases stuff on dvd/bluray/4Kbluray.

If the big 5/6 movie companies won't hire him/her, then he/she will have to settle for working at a smaller company like Mill Creek or Echo Bridge.

Once AlanSmithee becomes head of the division at Mill Creek or Echo Bridge which makes the decisions of which titles to release, then we can do a countdown of how soon they will file for bankruptcy after Mill Creek or Echo Bridge starts to release everything as bluray-only (or 4Kbluray) with no dvd version.

Last edited by morriscroy; 06-14-19 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-14-19, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Received 1,882 Likes on 1,238 Posts

How could you make a mock-Alan-Smithee post without a single reference to 3D?!?!
Old 06-14-19, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner
How could you make a mock-Alan-Smithee post without a single reference to 3D?!?!
Is there enough old 3D catalog stuff which had newer transfers made? Such as really old stuff where one had to wear those paper "3d glasses" in the theater.
Old 06-14-19, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 257 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by morriscroy
Is there enough old 3D catalog stuff which had newer transfers made? Such as really old stuff where one had to wear those paper "3d glasses" in the theater.
The 3-D Film Archive does quite a number of restorations of vintage 3D movies, which have been released through Kino, Mill Creek, and other distributors.

The image of theater audiences wearing cardboard red/blue glasses is mostly a myth. Even in the 1950s, 3D movies used glasses with polarized lenses similar to what you get in a RealD or IMAX 3D theater now.
Old 06-16-19, 01:37 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Received 333 Likes on 252 Posts

Were they ever really "competitors"? Certainly not the same way HD-DVD and Blu-Ray were. They're more "levels of quality", and having THREE of them now including 4K is getting to be too much. Yes, space for media at stores is declining, so why should that limited space be wasted on DVD, requiring space for THREE editions of any new movie? Like it or not, HD streaming DOES look better than standard DVDs (yes, there are a few exceptions, especially anything shot on videotape, but I'm leaving that out for simplicity's sake). If better physical formats didn't exist, I might be more enthused to just go with that- but the way things are now, I'm not because of the whole issues with ownership (things being taken off-line or changed, etc.) If "the masses" are moving to streaming, wouldn't those in charge of physical media, with an interest in keeping it alive, want to use quality as a big selling point? It really makes no sense when recent TV series for example are available only on standard DVD or HD streaming. When forced to choose between those, I would still choose DVD for "political" reasons, but I doubt many others would- in reality, I usually just choose neither. (I got a few free episodes of The Goldbergs on Vudu and enjoyed them; I eventually picked up the first season on DVD when it was on sale for about 5 bucks or so, but the same episodes on Vudu look far better. I might pay $5 for future seasons of that show on Vudu, but not when they're priced at $30 each right now. I can't think of anything I'd pay that much for on 'digital' when I have nothing material to show for it.)

Once AlanSmithee becomes head of the division at Mill Creek or Echo Bridge which makes the decisions of which titles to release, then we can do a countdown of how soon they will file for bankruptcy after Mill Creek or Echo Bridge starts to release everything as bluray-only (or 4Kbluray) with no dvd version.
Well, I'd love to work for a home video company given the chance. Is Echo Bridge even still in business? Even their Blu-Rays have been sub-par quality, jamming too much material on one disc, using flawed masters (such as cropped versions of 2.35 movies), etc. Mill Creek is a few steps above them, but both seem to mainly be marketed towards people who don't want to pay a whole lot for movies. Both of them started out by issuing public-domain movies at insanely low prices, but often from VHS-quality masters. Mill Creek at least seems to realize now that many of the cheapskates who don't care about quality are going to streaming which is either free (with commercials) or not too much money, and is doing a few things to appeal to collectors while still keeping prices low- their line of Blu-Rays with mock-VHS covers for example. But let's take a look at what Mill Creek has put out recently: I just checked their Facebook page and the first thing I see promoted there is a complete series set of "The Shield"- on Blu-Ray. Sony issued that on DVD previously when it was still the best format, but I don't see any DVD options from Mill Creek. They're also promoting the Pauly Shore classic "Jury Duty"- with the VHS-style cover, but ONLY on Blu-Ray. If you want that on DVD right now, you'll have to track down a used copy of Sony's old fullscreen-only edition. I don't know how much demand there is for that movie out there right now, but it seems that if you desire a copy you'll either want to pay just a dollar for a used DVD, or get it on Blu-Ray if you have to spend anything more than than that. So I guess I'll have to watch for Mill Creek to go bankrupt and buy every title from them that I want while they're still out there.

And what about Shout Factory? I've bought more from them lately than any other label- but they don't bother with DVD at all for most of their releases. Old movies like Great Waldo Pepper, Can't Stop the Music, Going My Way, etc- all listed on their website as Blu-Ray only with NO DVD option at all. Seems like if you even remember most of those titles, you've already got them on an older format and would only buy them in hi-def if you were to spend any more money on them. It'll certainly suck when they go bankrupt, ditto for Arrow (though they've included DVDs with a few of their titles, none by themselves though. And yes, these companies should be releasing at least some of these on 4K, but that'll have to be another discussion.)

Blu-Rays don't even typically COST a lot more than DVDs anymore- they might have when they launched, with players in the over $700 range and movies around $30 each, but that's all changed now. Often at Target, I see the same titles priced either the same or sometimes even LESS than the DVD, even when the Blu-Ray INCLUDES a DVD with it. (I reviewed the sequel to "Happy Death Day" here this week, having watched a digital copy of the first movie that I'd been given. I decided to buy the first movie on Blu-Ray afterwards; I would've bought it on 4K but it's not available in that format. I searched a number of Target stores in the area for it- one store had only the DVD for $7 so of course I passed on that, I found the Blu-Ray at another location for $10 and that included the DVD with it, plus another digital copy which I can give away.) 4K discs are still pricey for the most part, shelf space could be saved by marketing those to the 'enthusiasts' and a Blu-Ray/DVD set to everyone else, if DVD even needs to stay around at all.
Old 06-16-19, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 848 Likes on 592 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
If "the masses" are moving to streaming, wouldn't those in charge of physical media, with an interest in keeping it alive, want to use quality as a big selling point?
You're assuming people will care about the increased quality... or will even notice. CD and Hi-Res audio quality is much better than MP3 - yet, people don't care (or notice).
Streaming offers great quality, a huge convenience and an overall cheaper price.

For the most part, people don't want to own their movies... they want to watch it and move on with their lives.
What does it cost someone monthly to stream via a service like Netflix? $12? That gets you the ability to play a shit-ton of movies and shows. Sure you will have to wait a little longer to watch a movie that was just released on BD - but there's plenty to watch in the meantime. And that monthly price is cheaper than a single movie on BD - a movie they may find they didn't like, or do like but never watch again as it sits on the shelf collecting dust.

Physical media is becoming an increasingly smaller niche every year. That won't stop. Better get used to it.
Old 06-16-19, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,191 Likes on 917 Posts

Physical media is becoming an increasingly smaller niche every year. That won't stop. Better get used to it.
Correct. Most people are not shut-ins. They like to be out and about and physical media is not part of their disposable income let alone their lives. There's times where I get the impression that folks who do not spend money on physical media/home theaters, etc., are looked down upon as if something is wrong with them by media snobs.
Old 06-17-19, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 811 Likes on 685 Posts

The real problem for media collectors is that we've skimmed off media for years as a huge mass market and reaped those benefits. We are going back to the days of laserdisc-like pricing and limited availability for most media items. Collector pricing provides far less value and items often become rare due to misjudged demand.
Old 06-18-19, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger
The real problem for media collectors is that we've skimmed off media for years as a huge mass market and reaped those benefits. We are going back to the days of laserdisc-like pricing and limited availability for most media items. Collector pricing provides far less value and items often become rare due to misjudged demand.
I don't think we're going back to LD pricing any time soon. Sure, maybe on some super-niche labels, but Arrow is having a 50% off sale this month, B&N is having their semi-annual Criterion sale in about a week. Times are still good for gettin' quality titles on prestige labels.
Old 06-18-19, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger
The mass market of DVD was huge with people buying titles faster than they used to rent them on VHS. Once Netflix was readily available the big sell-off started and people were flushing-out their collections for pennies on the dollars spent. The used market created a great chance to build a collection for $1-$2 a title. With Blu-ray once you've picked-up the usual studio cheapies it becomes more and more difficult to find any interesting catalogue titles. Most Kino Lorber, Olive and Criterion are low-volume/high price titles much like LD was.
Old 06-22-19, 07:52 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Received 333 Likes on 252 Posts

Incidentally I was at a Walmart this week and looked at their disc players just for fun. They had 5 models all priced under $100, only two of them were DVD-only and one was REALLY cheap, $25, less than what many early DVD discs retailed for. They also had one player above $100 which played 4K discs. They still had a higher proportion of material for sale on DVD than Blu-Ray or 4K.

No Kino or Olive discs there of course, but most of those type of releases, remasters
of older movies, retailed for $40-50 on laserdisc. Thankfully the highest I’ve seen those labels sell for is $30.
Old 06-24-19, 08:38 AM
Political Exile

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts

I bought my mom a LG UP870 4K Player from Walmart early last year for $79. It was around that price for quite some time. Surprised to see that they don't have another inexpensive player to replace that model.
Old 06-24-19, 06:34 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Captain Marvel boosted UHD sales last week. It's likely the week of June 15 will be the first up week this year since the week of April 13.

There have only been 3 overall up weeks for physical media so far this year: February 16 (Bohemian Rhapsody), April 6 (Bumblebee), April 13 (Glass). Not great.

Last edited by WeeBey; 06-24-19 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-25-19, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

This has probably been asked before, but if a UHD comes with a BD, or a BD comes with a DVD, does it get counted as a sale for each format, or just for the most premium format?
Old 06-25-19, 12:13 PM

Just for the premium format.
Old 06-25-19, 04:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by WeeBey
\

There have only been 3 overall up weeks for physical media so far this year: February 16 (Bohemian Rhapsody), April 6 (Bumblebee), April 13 (Glass). Not great
But still on pace to beat the 6 up weeks for all of last year.
Old 06-25-19, 04:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So far this year:

OD: -20.4%

DVD: -23.6%

Blu-ray/UHD: -16.6% , 46.9% share

Last edited by bruceames; 06-25-19 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-25-19, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Updated thru week ending 6/15/19
Table of Blu-ray sales (MPN and DEG)
numbers are in (revenue) millions.
Weekly figures are from MPN (Media Play News)

Code:
Week Date      OD     OD YoY      DVD    DVD YoY       BD    BD YoY  BD Share  TBO2018 TBO2017

2019 MPN    1481.92   -20.4%     786.23   -23.6%     695.72  -16.6%    46.9%    4663.1  5867.0

Q2   MPN     617.47   -19.8%     328.00   -20.5%     289.48  -18.9%    46.9%    1822.4  2053.6

24  6/15      72.22    -4.8%      34.23   -16.0%      37.99    8.3%    53.0 %    484.6   251.0
23  6/8       48.79   -22.1%      27.94   -17.1%      20.85  -28.0%    42.7 %     95.3   156.1
22  6/1       46.37   -21.0%      26.42   -22.1%      19.95  -19.4%    43.0 %     11.6    32.7
21  5/25      65.17   -19.9%      34.80   -21.8%      30.37  -17.5%    46.6 %    164.2   457.7
20  5/18      45.34   -51.0%      25.86   -38.0%      19.47  -61.6%    43.0 %     94.4   705.0
19  5/11      50.19   -28.7%      27.75   -28.0%      22.45  -29.5%    44.7 %    178.9   103.7
18  5/4       46.83   -29.9%      26.92   -29.4%      19.91  -30.6%    42.5 %     26.2   191.0
17  4/27      45.27   -26.8%      25.62   -27.5%      19.65  -25.9%    43.4 %     59.6   192.1
16  4/20      74.82    16.9%      39.02     4.2%      35.81   34.9%    47.9 %    163.8   120.5
15  4/13      59.40   -24.9%      26.35   -27.9%      33.05  -22.3%    55.6 %    109.3   274.2
14  4/6       74.48     2.7%      39.21    -5.9%      35.27   14.4%    47.4 %    280.0    88.8

Q1   MPN     864.45   -20.9%     458.23   -25.6%     406.24  -14.9%    47.0%    2840.8  3587.4

13  3/30      71.52    -3.4%      38.72   -21.4%      32.80   32.6%    45.9 %    274.5   158.5
12  3/23      79.19   -25.7%      36.58   -36.1%      42.61  -13.5%    53.8 %    363.1   534.1
11  3/16      76.40   -32.9%      38.80   -29.9%      37.59  -35.8%    49.2 %    260.7   446.6
10  3/9       72.72   -35.4%      40.74   -25.1%      31.98  -45.1%    44.0 %    240.4   373.1
9   3/2       86.06   -17.0%      42.96   -22.4%      43.10  -10.9%    50.1 %    232.8   436.9
8   2/23      71.52    -3.4%      38.72   -21.4%      32.80   32.6%    45.9 %    274.5   158.5
7   2/16      74.29     5.0%      39.05   -15.0%      35.25   42.0%    47.4 %    254.1   147.2
6   2/9       59.51    -4.2%      33.92   -18.2%      25.59   23.9%    43.0 %    338.0   102.0
5   2/2       51.42    -8.7%      29.12   -23.3%      22.30   21.4%    43.4 %     92.5    51.9
4   1/26      48.46   -17.9%      27.20   -24.5%      21.26   -7.5%    43.9 %     79.7    86.0
3   1/19      52.37   -18.3%      29.04   -23.7%      23.34  -10.4%    44.6 %    179.4   161.4
2   1/12      48.43   -29.9%      28.28   -31.4%      20.15  -27.6%    41.6 %     20.8   398.5
1   1/5       60.80    -2.0%      34.14   -15.0%      26.67   21.7%    43.9 %    102.6    71.0

2018 MPN    4108.60   -12.9%    2245.69   -20.7%    1862.99   -1.2%    45.3%   12132.1 10520.1

Q4   MPN    1262.03   -11.7%     684.77   -21.9%     577.28    4.6%    45.7%    3147.9  2504.6

52  12/29     90.76    11.5%      48.12    -4.2%      42.64   36.8%    47.0 %     24.1    49.6
51  12/22    163.61   -16.8%      84.22   -29.9%      79.39    3.9%    48.5 %    396.6   293.4
50  12/15    117.07   -20.7%      65.94   -27.8%      51.13    9.3%    43.7 %    260.2   154.9
49  12/8      98.15   -17.4%      55.78   -25.7%      42.37   -3.2%    43.2 %    386.6   303.9
48  12/1     104.65   -17.5%      57.80   -26.6%      46.85   -2.6%    44.8 %     26.7    31.3
47  11/24    220.82    -9.1%     116.45   -20.8%     104.37    8.9%    47.3 %    194.0   153.6
46  11/17     71.95    -0.8%      39.82   -15.4%      32.13   26.1%    44.7 %    221.4   117.7
45  11/10     79.76    -1.1%      38.41   -18.4%      41.36   23.1%    51.8 %    760.6   181.1
44  11/3      61.85   -10.7%      34.18   -24.6%      27.67   15.7%    44.7 %    114.0    81.6
43  10/27     57.62   -20.1%      33.58   -24.6%      24.04  -12.9%    41.7 %    138.2   340.1
42  10/20     68.98   -11.3%      37.29   -14.6%      31.69   -7.0%    45.9 %    230.3   452.7
41  10/13     66.10    -1.4%      37.85    -9.5%      28.26   22.4%    42.7 %    256.7   164.6
40  10/6      60.71   -21.3%      35.33   -20.5%      25.38  -22.4%    41.8 %    138.7   180.2

Q3   MPN     866.37   -11.1%     459.31   -20.6%     407.08    2.8%    47.0%    2982.6  2487.8

39  9/29      71.25    -4.1%      35.70   -16.7%      35.55   13.2%    49.9 %    261.9   176.3
38  9/22      69.33   -21.8%      36.66   -19.4%      32.67  -24.4%    47.1 %    417.2   461.0
37  9/15      53.02   -20.8%      32.71   -22.3%      20.31  -18.3%    38.3 %    160.3   176.9
36  9/8       57.96   -13.5%      34.43   -19.7%      23.53   -2.4%    40.6 %     99.1    94.6
35  9/1       64.90   -15.9%      36.03   -18.9%      28.87  -11.9%    44.5 %    152.1    74.9
34  8/25      82.04    -8.8%      37.00   -17.5%      45.05    0.2%    54.9 %    350.5   389.8
33  8/18      93.35    34.5%      38.37   -12.8%      54.99  116.4%    58.9 %    682.7   157.8
32  8/11      57.57   -12.3%      31.25   -27.4%      26.32   16.6%    45.7 %    102.9   109.0
31  8/4       59.94   -12.8%      34.73   -22.2%      25.21    4.7%    42.1 %     70.6    79.3
30  7/28      62.39   -17.5%      33.19   -26.5%      29.20   -4.2%    46.8 %    138.8   252.3
29  7/21      78.20     0.2%      39.76   -13.8%      38.44   20.5%    49.2 %    266.6   178.7
28  7/14      56.80   -35.5%      33.77   -32.0%      23.03  -40.1%    40.5 %    209.8   289.2
27  7/7       59.62    -8.3%      35.71   -17.7%      23.91   10.4%    40.1 %     70.2    18.0

Q2   MPN     891.42   -20.6%     489.53   -23.1%     401.90  -17.2%    45.1%    2420.5  3048.0

26  6/30      59.30   -17.2%      35.52   -21.0%      23.78  -10.7%    40.1 %     44.3   117.6
25  6/23      65.01   -14.7%      36.87   -21.5%      28.13   -3.8%    43.3 %    102.6    33.4
24  6/16      75.55   -28.3%      40.59   -26.3%      34.97  -30.5%    46.3 %    250.1   276.2
23  6/9       62.28   -42.6%      33.59   -35.7%      28.70  -49.0%    46.1 %    155.3   521.3
22  6/2       58.48   -19.5%      33.78   -25.2%      24.71  -10.0%    42.2 %     32.7   106.2
21  5/26      65.17   -19.9%      34.80   -21.8%      30.37  -17.5%    46.6 %    164.2   457.7
20  5/19      92.29    36.4%      41.58     0.9%      50.71   91.8%    54.9 %    703.7    79.7
19  5/12      70.17    -8.5%      38.37   -18.3%      31.80    7.0%    45.3 %    103.7   115.1
18  5/5       66.66    -6.5%      37.99   -16.9%      28.67   12.0%    43.0 %    190.2   114.5
17  4/28      61.67   -17.5%      35.19   -20.2%      26.47  -13.6%    42.9 %    191.6   181.6
16  4/21      63.67   -10.2%      37.29   -14.1%      26.39   -4.0%    41.4 %    120.5   171.9
15  4/14      78.87   -33.0%      42.39   -36.4%      36.47  -28.5%    46.2 %    273.2   283.3
14  4/7       72.30   -43.3%      41.57   -30.4%      30.73  -54.6%    42.5 %     88.4   589.6

Q1   MPN    1088.78    -8.7%     612.08   -17.2%     476.73    5.2%    43.8%    3581.1  2509.6

13  3/31     138.87    22.9%      63.50     4.8%      75.37   43.8%    54.3 %    620.3   344.2
12  3/24     105.79     2.6%      56.99    -4.5%      48.81   12.3%    46.1 %    532.4   340.7
11  3/17     113.04    14.9%      54.97   -11.8%      58.07   61.2%    51.4 %    445.2   191.4
10  3/10     111.47    -8.4%      54.01   -20.0%      57.46    6.1%    51.5 %    373.0   268.5
9   3/3      102.82    -4.7%      55.08   -13.7%      47.74    8.4%    46.4 %    434.6   311.2
8   2/24      73.91   -20.6%      48.85   -21.2%      25.06  -19.4%    33.9 %    158.4   143.5
7   2/17      70.73   -20.9%      45.34   -22.0%      25.40  -18.7%    32.7 %     51.8   159.2
6   2/10      61.97   -33.1%      40.53   -31.0%      21.44  -36.8%    34.6 %    102.0   210.8
5   2/3       56.29   -28.2%      37.88   -26.7%      18.41  -31.2%    32.7 %     51.8   159.2
4   1/27      58.95   -19.3%      35.92   -24.6%      23.04   -9.2%    39.1 %     86.0    52.0
3   1/20      64.03    -7.6%      37.97   -18.1%      26.06   13.5%    40.7 %    161.2   127.6
2   1/13      68.98    -8.8%      41.08   -16.2%      27.90    4.7%    40.4 %    398.5   191.3
1   1/6       61.93   -19.8%      39.96   -23.4%      21.97  -12.4%    35.5 %     71.1    45.6

2017 HMM    4709.40   -13.4%    2821.76   -17.3%    1887.65   -6.8%    40.1%   10508.2 11900.9

Q4   HMM    1423.53   -22.4%     867.51   -23.1%     556.04  -21.3%    39.1%    2496.8  3568.0

52  12/30     81.24   -13.3%      49.95   -15.0%      31.29  -10.3%    38.5 %     49.6    69.1
51  12/23    193.26   -31.2%     117.63   -31.0%      75.63  -31.5%    39.1 %    292.0   299.4
50  12/16    147.11   -32.3%      90.63   -28.4%      56.48  -37.8%    38.4 %    154.9   502.9
49  12/9     118.29   -33.8%      74.56   -30.4%      43.73  -38.8%    37.0 %    303.9   539.1
48  12/2     126.21   -21.2%      78.17   -21.3%      48.04  -21.0%    38.1 %     31.3   233.8
47  11/25    242.10   -13.0%     144.88   -15.7%      97.22   -8.5%    40.2 %    149.9   144.0
46  11/18     72.18   -37.2%      46.53   -27.9%      25.65  -49.1%    35.5 %    117.6   486.6
45  11/11     80.34    -2.3%      46.46   -16.1%      33.89   26.1%    42.2 %    181.1   101.2
44  11/4      68.91   -25.2%      44.56   -22.1%      24.35  -30.3%    35.3 %     81.6   295.6
43  10/28     72.23     0.5%      44.57   -11.7%      27.66   29.1%    38.3 %    339.8   113.9
42  10/21     77.71    -8.9%      43.48   -20.9%      34.23   12.7%    44.0 %    452.3   194.5
41  10/14     66.95   -27.0%      41.76   -27.4%      25.19  -26.4%    37.6 %    164.5   347.7
40  10/7      77.00   -11.6%      44.33   -16.7%      32.68   -3.6%    42.4 %    178.4   240.3

Q3   HMM     971.84    -8.5%     577.81   -15.1%     394.04    3.1%    40.5%    2461.3  2480.5

39  9/30      74.02   -10.5%      42.68   -15.5%      31.35   -2.7%    42.3 %    176.3   286.2
38  9/23      88.62     0.2%      45.32   -11.5%      43.29   16.2%    48.9 %    460.6   158.5
37  9/16      66.52   -34.1%      41.87   -25.9%      24.66  -44.5%    37.1 %    176.7   521.6
36  9/9       66.99   -16.8%      42.78   -21.2%      23.92   -7.6%    35.9 %     94.5   141.9
35  9/2       76.77   -11.5%      44.34   -21.4%      32.43    6.9%    42.2 %     74.9   420.6
34  8/26      89.64    19.2%      44.75   -13.5%      44.89   91.3%    50.1 %    389.7   102.5
33  8/19      69.55    -3.2%      43.98   -12.1%      25.57   17.3%    36.8 %    157.8   128.5
32  8/12      65.32    -0.7%      43.11   -10.1%      22.21   24.4%    34.0 %    108.9     4.2
31  8/5       68.55    -9.0%      44.70   -13.4%      23.85    0.5%    34.8 %     79.3    78.9
30  7/29      75.57    -2.3%      45.15   -10.5%      30.42   13.1%    40.3 %    252.1   145.4
29  7/22      77.90   -19.5%      46.10   -13.2%      31.79  -27.2%    40.8 %    183.8   345.7
28  7/15      87.91     2.1%      49.66   -10.9%      38.25   25.9%    43.5 %    288.9   140.2
27  7/8       64.78   -13.7%      43.37   -14.9%      21.41  -11.3%    33.1 %     17.9     6.4

Q2   HMM    1121.50    -4.9%     637.12   -10.1%     484.35    2.9%    43.2%    3044.2  2989.7

26  7/1       71.44    -9.1%      44.95   -16.4%      26.49    6.7%    37.1 %    117.6   185.8
25  6/24      76.11    -0.6%      46.93    -9.9%      29.18   19.3%    38.3 %     33.4    72.4
24  6/17     105.28     7.5%      55.01   -10.2%      50.27   37.0%    47.7 %    276.5   175.6
23  6/10     108.48     1.2%      52.23   -13.6%      56.26   20.4%    51.9 %    520.6   434.0
22  6/3       72.52     4.1%      45.41   -11.5%      27.10   11.7%    37.4 %    106.2    74.0
21  5/27      81.33   -11.5%      44.57    -9.5%      36.75   55.2%    45.2 %    456.6   140.1
20  5/20      67.70   -11.9%      41.29   -17.0%      26.41   -2.6%    39.0 %     79.7    61.1
19  5/13      76.67   -28.1%      47.03   -16.6%      29.64  -41.0%    38.7 %    115.0   403.7
18  5/6       71.29   -11.5%      45.76   -16.3%      25.33   -1.5%    35.8 %    114.3   112.8
17  4/29      74.86    -3.5%      44.17   -14.1%      30.68   17.4%    41.0 %    181.6   140.5
16  4/22      70.83   -15.1%      43.41   -16.9%      27.41  -12.2%    38.7 %    171.8   225.2
15  4/15     117.63    32.1%      66.62    26.7%      51.01   40.9%    43.4 %    281.6    26.6
14  4/8      127.36   -18.9%      59.74    -6.2%      67.62  -27.6%    53.1 %    589.4   938.0

Q1   HMM    1192.53   -12.3%     739.32   -17.4%     453.22   -2.5%    38.0%    2505.9  2862.7

13  4/1      112.95    24.4%      60.55    -0.2%      52.40   73.8%    46.4 %    344.2   118.2
12  3/25     103.13   -28.7%      59.67   -35.5%      43.46  -16.7%    42.1 %    340.2   433.9
11  3/18      98.33   -12.1%      62.34   -17.5%      35.99   -0.9%    36.6 %    191.2   295.0
10  3/11     121.64    23.2%      67.49    -0.4%      54.15   74.6%    44.5 %    267.7   162.7
9   3/4      107.76     6.5%      63.76    -7.5%      44.00   36.5%    40.8 %    310.3   184.5
8   2/25      93.03   -12.0%      61.94   -12.3%      31.09  -11.3%    33.4 %    143.1   190.7
7   2/18      89.28    -8.3%      58.05   -14.9%      31.23    7.3%    35.0 %    123.5   101.2
6   2/11      92.58   -23.3%      58.63   -25.2%      33.95  -19.8%    36.7 %    210.1   266.0
5   2/4       78.85   -22.1%      51.94   -20.0%      26.91  -25.8%    34.1 %    159.2   123.2
4   1/28      72.94   -25.9%      47.60   -27.1%      25.34  -23.5%    34.7 %     52.1    97.3
3   1/21      69.27   -31.1%      46.31   -26.5%      22.97  -38.9%    33.2 %    127.6   302.3
2   1/14      75.60   -24.5%      48.94   -19.9%      26.66  -31.6%    35.3 %    191.3   449.5
1   1/7       77.17   -12.5%      52.10    -9.6%      25.07  -18.0%    32.5 %     45.6   138.3

2016 HMM    5453.79    -9.0%    3430.39   -13.5%    2023.41   -0.5%    37.1%   11887.0 10533.0

Q4   HMM    1846.85   -13.1%    1136.34   -13.3%     710.53  -12.9%    38.5%    3565.4  3309.2

52  12/31     94.19   -23.2%      59.19   -22.3%      35.01  -24.7%    37.2 %     69.0   109.1
51  12/24    282.55     1.6%     171.74     1.2%     110.81    2.1%    39.2 %    298.5   105.5
50  12/17    218.73   -17.6%     127.64   -19.2%      91.09  -15.3%    41.6 %    502.4   417.4
49  12/10    179.82   -17.0%     108.07   -14.0%      71.75  -21.2%    39.9 %    538.7   532.3
48  12/3     161.58    -3.7%     100.45    -8.4%      61.13    5.1%    37.8 %    233.7    19.6
47  11/2     280.33    -4.3%     173.78    -9.5%     106.55    5.5%    38.0 %    144.0    87.9
46  11/19    116.00    13.5%      65.09    -3.3%      50.91   45.8%    43.9 %    486.6    52.6
45  11/12     82.80   -24.8%      55.69   -20.7%      27.11  -31.9%    32.7 %    101.2   230.8
44  11/5      92.68   -27.5%      57.51   -25.7%      35.18  -30.3%    38.0 %    295.6   420.1
43  10/29     72.35   -29.5%      50.73   -22.6%      21.62  -41.6%    29.9 %    113.6   217.9
42  10/22     85.81   -35.3%      55.20   -19.1%      30.61  -52.4%    35.7 %    194.6   697.4
41  10/15     92.22   -13.7%      57.73    -9.6%      34.49  -19.8%    37.4 %    347.6   290.2
40  10/8      87.79   -11.6%      53.52   -19.2%      34.27    3.8%    39.0 %    240.2   128.4

Q3   HMM    1062.92    -7.8%     680.69   -14.7%     382.21    7.6%    36.0%    2480.1  2303.8

39  10/1      83.38   -28.0%      50.61   -29.4%      32.77  -25.8%    39.3 %    286.0   650.0
38  9/24      88.47    -6.9%      50.51   -18.8%      37.95   15.6%    42.9 %    158.3   185.3
37  9/17     100.88   -18.7%      56.65   -18.7%      44.22  -12.9%    43.8 %    521.4   584.4
36  9/10      80.07     0.1%      54.37    -7.1%      25.70   19.6%    32.1 %    141.9    43.9
35  9/3       86.79    -2.0%      56.56    -7.8%      30.23   11.0%    34.8 %    420.5   163.8
34  8/27      75.45     3.0%      51.95    -5.7%      23.50   29.4%    31.1 %    103.0    27.9
33  8/20      71.78    -5.7%      50.09   -12.0%      21.69   13.2%    30.2 %    128.5     7.8
32  8/13      65.55   -16.8%      47.80   -18.8%      17.75  -10.8%    27.1 %      4.2    67.2
31  8/6       75.00   -18.8%      51.34   -20.4%      23.66  -15.1%    31.5 %     78.9   166.8
30  7/30      77.19   -11.2%      50.45   -16.7%      26.74    1.3%    34.6 %    145.1   182.1
29  7/23      96.62    25.8%      53.10    -5.4%      43.52  110.3%    45.0 %    345.7     3.7
28  7/16      85.82    -6.5%      55.62   -12.8%      30.20    8.0%    35.2 %    140.2   185.9
27  7/9       75.92    -1.5%      51.64   -11.5%      24.28   29.7%    32.0 %      6.4    35.1

Q2   HMM    1188.41     4.3%     716.43    -9.5%     471.98   35.9%    39.7%    2985.4  1764.1

26  7/2       79.30    -1.7%      54.21   -10.4%      25.08   24.6%    31.6 %    185.8   115.1
25  6/25      77.13     0.6%      52.63    -6.9%      24.50   21.5%    31.8 %     72.4     0.1
24  6/18      98.65     1.9%      61.90    -4.9%      36.75   15.7%    37.3 %    175.5   100.5
23  6/11     107.74    19.3%      60.99    -1.2%      46.75   63.7%    43.4 %    431.8   185.5
22  6/4       76.29   -22.2%      51.94   -20.9%      24.35  -24.7%    31.9 %     73.8   309.0
21  5/28      73.60   -12.0%      49.82   -14.9%      23.78   -5.1%    32.3 %    140.1    23.6
20  5/21      77.54   -26.5%      50.34   -25.8%      27.20  -27.9%    35.1 %     61.1   376.0
19  5/14     107.18    23.1%      56.93    -6.0%      50.25   89.4%    46.9 %    403.3    34.5
18  5/7       81.33   -19.5%      55.32   -17.3%      26.02  -23.7%    32.0 %    112.7   251.6
17  4/30      78.19    -1.6%      52.00    -9.3%      26.19   18.3%    33.5 %    140.1    23.6
16  4/23      84.07     4.5%      52.84    -8.3%      31.23   37.0%    37.1 %    224.9    91.7
15  4/16      89.59    17.2%      53.25    -2.1%      36.34   64.8%    40.6 %     26.6    43.1
14  4/9      157.80    90.2%      64.26     9.0%      93.54  289.4%    59.3 %    937.2     7.8

Q1   HMM    1355.61   -14.1%     896.93   -15.7%     458.69  -10.9%    33.8%    2856.1  3156.0

13  4/2       91.71   -39.0%      61.35   -38.2%      30.35  -40.5%    33.1 %    118.1   333.7
12  3/26     145.35     0.1%      93.05     2.4%      52.30   -3.8%    36.0 %    433.8   498.8
11  3/19     112.95     0.7%      76.44    -0.2%      36.52    2.7%    32.3 %    294.4   260.6
10  3/12      99.52   -16.8%      68.43   -15.6%      31.08  -19.3%    31.2 %    162.6   114.5
9   3/5       86.02   -38.5%      60.05   -34.3%      25.97  -46.3%    30.2 %    184.1   350.9
8   2/27     106.70   -29.5%      71.62   -24.7%      35.08  -37.7%    32.9 %    186.8   303.2
7   2/20      98.44   -18.9%      69.29   -15.6%      29.15  -25.9%    29.6 %    101.2   218.7
6   2/13     122.01    -5.6%      79.65   -12.7%      42.36   11.3%    34.7 %    265.7   126.4
5   2/6      102.48   -15.3%      66.32   -21.2%      36.17   -1.7%    35.3 %    123.0   182.6
4   1/30      99.47   -10.2%      66.32   -11.6%      33.15   -7.1%    33.3 %     97.3   192.7
3   1/23     101.43     1.1%      63.96    -7.1%      37.47   19.2%    36.9 %    302.3   273.7
2   1/16     100.71    12.1%      62.20    -4.4%      38.52   55.4%    38.2 %    448.4   201.4
1   1/9       88.82     0.9%      58.25    -8.5%      30.57   25.4%    34.4 %    138.3    98.7

2015 HMM    5982.0   -11.6%    3959.60   -14.9%    2022.43   -4.6%    33.8%   10548.9 10507.6

Q4   HMM    2120.41    -6.6%    1312.11   -14.9%     808.32   11.2%    38.1%    3308.0  3199.3

52  1/2      122.55     1.1%      76.23    -9.2%      46.32   24.1%    37.8 %    109.1   103.7
51  12/26    278.08     5.8%     170.80    -6.4%     107.28   33.3%    38.6 %    105.5     7.1
50  12/19    265.13   -13.5%     159.63   -22.9%     105.50    5.9%    39.8 %    417.3   343.8
49  12/12    215.99   -13.0%     128.33   -20.5%      87.66    1.0%    40.6 %    532.3   410.0
48  12/5     167.01   -17.8%     108.97   -21.9%      58.04   -8.9%    34.8 %     19.5   291.0
47  11/28    292.88   -11.2%     191.68   -15.3%     101.20   -2.3%    34.6 %     87.9   165.5
46  11/21    101.56   -21.3%      66.89   -26.6%      34.68   -8.4%    34.1 %     52.6   324.7
45  11/14    109.57   -20.8%      69.83   -22.8%      39.74  -17.1%    36.3 %    230.6   391.6
44  11/7     127.41    -1.2%      77.03    -7.4%      50.38   10.2%    39.5 %    419.7   408.6
43  10/31    101.99    14.7%      65.10    -2.2%      36.90   65.0%    36.2 %    217.9    65.1
42  10/24    132.34    41.4%      68.00     1.9%      64.34  139.6%    48.6 %    697.0   157.5
41  10/17    106.67    -5.0%      63.65   -12.6%      43.02    9.2%    40.3 %    290.2   347.5
40  10/10     99.23    -6.7%      65.97    -7.0%      33.26   -6.2%    33.5 %    128.4   183.4

Q3   HMM    1147.35   -13.2%     793.83   -15.3%     353.52   -8.1%    30.8%    2299.4  2295.6

39  10/3     115.56     1.4%      71.34    -3.4%      44.22   10.3%    38.3 %    650.1   278.5
38  9/26      94.73    -2.5%      61.87   -11.4%      32.86   20.1%    34.7 %    184.7   156.0
37  9/19     120.04    -0.2%      69.38   -14.0%      50.66   28.0%    42.2 %    582.4   391.7
36  9/12      79.80   -28.5%      58.35   -20.4%      21.45  -44.0%    26.9 %     43.9   285.5
35  9/5       88.23    -0.7%      61.12   -10.2%      27.11   30.7%    30.7 %    163.6    40.0
34  8/29      73.03   -25.3%      54.90   -23.7%      18.12  -29.9%    24.8 %     27.8    66.3
33  8/22      75.79   -26.7%      56.68   -20.0%      19.12  -41.2%    25.2 %      7.8   217.1
32  8/15      78.42   -21.4%      58.56   -19.0%      19.85  -27.6%    25.3 %     67.1    93.1
31  8/8       92.02   -17.7%      64.19   -18.5%      27.83  -15.9%    30.2 %    166.8   283.1
30  8/1       86.59   -14.0%      60.24   -17.8%      26.35   -3.9%    30.4 %    181.8   187.2
29  7/25      76.44   -23.6%      55.78   -24.6%      20.66  -20.7%    27.0 %      3.7   147.7
28  7/18      91.34    -5.5%      63.42    -9.0%      27.93    3.6%    30.6 %    184.7   134.7
27  7/11      75.36    -5.9%      58.00    -4.7%      17.36   -9.7%    23.0 %     34.9    14.6

Q2   HMM     1136.2   -17.9%     789.33   -18.0%     346.83  -17.5%    30.5%    1763.1  1836.5

26  7/4       80.04   -10.1%      59.99    -9.6%      20.05  -11.6%    25.0 %    115.1     4.7
25  6/27      76.22   -21.3%      56.18   -16.9%      20.04  -31.5%    26.3 %      0.1   121.6
24  6/20      96.47   -18.9%      64.82   -15.8%      31.65  -24.5%    32.8 %    100.5   317.6
23  6/13      90.01   -21.9%      61.54   -19.8%      28.47  -26.0%    31.6 %    185.5   145.4
22  6/6       97.72   -12.0%      65.23   -11.7%      32.49  -12.6%    33.2 %    308.9   243.4
21  5/30      83.37     0.7%      58.42    -3.7%      24.95   12.7%    29.9 %     23.6    23.6
20  5/23     105.56    18.2%      67.81     6.1%      37.74   48.8%    35.8 %    375.9   189.1
19  5/16      86.81     2.2%      60.42    -2.7%      26.39   15.3%    30.4 %     34.3    72.1
18  5/9      100.88    10.2%      66.77    -0.7%      34.11   40.2%    33.8 %    251.6     5.7
17  5/2       79.35   -10.8%      57.24   -12.2%      22.11   -6.8%    27.9 %    225.1    51.6
16  4/25      80.42   -10.4%      57.62   -11.9%      22.80   -6.5%    28.4 %     91.6     0.1
15  4/18      76.44   -56.7%      54.38   -55.8%      22.06  -58.7%    28.9 %     43.1   296.7
14  4/11      82.89   -44.1%      58.91   -37.0%      23.97  -56.2%    28.9 %      7.8   365.0

Q1   HMM    1578.06   -12.1%    1064.33   -11.9%     513.76  -12.4%    32.6%    3178.4  3176.1

13  4/4      150.33    10.2%      99.28     9.4%      51.05   11.8%    34.0 %    332.0   165.9
12  3/28     145.19    -3.0%      90.83    -9.0%      54.36    9.1%    37.4 %    498.8   187.9
11  3/21     112.10   -53.7%      76.52   -45.3%      35.58  -65.1%    31.7 %    260.4   643.5
10  3/14     119.66   -11.6%      81.16   -13.1%      38.50   -8.3%    32.2 %    113.4    66.6
9   3/7      139.83    -1.7%      91.54   -14.1%      48.29  -18.6%    34.5 %    350.9   490.2
8   2/28     151.40    -2.6%      95.11    -3.3%      56.32   -1.4%    37.2 %    303.3   506.5
7   2/21     120.65    -5.2%      82.04    -7.6%      38.61    0.3%    32.0 %    216.5     0.2
6   2/14     129.22   -17.1%      91.16   -18.0%      38.06  -12.9%    29.5 %    126.3   162.8
5   2/7      120.93     3.2%      84.14    -0.7%      36.79   13.4%    30.4 %    184.4   147.1
4   1/31     110.66     0.4%      75.00    -3.0%      35.67    8.3%    32.2 %    192.8   319.5
3   1/24     100.24     4.2%      68.82    -1.4%      31.43   18.8%    31.4 %    273.7   196.0
2   1/17      89.84   -15.3%      65.07   -14.6%      24.76  -17.2%    27.6 %    201.2   261.7
1   1/10      87.99   -10.9%      63.66   -11.4%      24.34   -9.5%    27.7 %    124.8    28.2

2014 HMM    6783.24   -10.1%    4661.69   -11.0%    2121.58   -7.9%    31.3%   10450.6 10589.2

Q4   HMM    2267.71   -14.1%    1540.94   -13.0%     726.79  -16.4%    32.0%    3157.4  3445.0

52  1/3      121.21    -4.4%      83.90    -6.1%      37.31   -0.5%    30.8 %    103.7    24.5
51  12/27    263.04    -3.6%     182.27    -3.0%      80.77   -4.8%    30.7 %      7.1    83.9
50  12/20    306.48   -20.8%     206.91   -21.0%      99.57  -20.5%    32.5 %    343.4   406.9
49  12/13    248.11   -24.8%     161.33   -20.5%      86.78  -31.7%    35.0 %    409.4   618.1
48  12/6     203.22   -11.9%     139.51    -8.0%      63.71  -19.3%    31.4 %    291.0   235.1
47  11/29    329.76   -11.5%     226.35   -10.7%     103.42  -13.4%    31.4 %    165.5    80.0
46  11/22    128.77   -17.6%      90.97   -14.0%      37.81  -25.2%    29.4 %    324.7   354.1
45  11/15    138.26    -8.0%      90.36    -4.8%      47.90  -13.5%    34.6 %    391.5   380.3
44  11/8     128.78     2.9%      83.10    -5.6%      45.68   22.9%    35.5 %    408.5   209.3
43  11/1      88.60   -31.4%      66.32   -24.2%      22.28  -46.6%    25.1 %     65.1   302.2
42  10/25     93.20   -14.2%      66.38   -15.6%      26.82  -10.5%    28.8 %    157.1   212.5
41  10/18    112.00   -14.9%      72.69   -17.5%      39.31   -9.5%    35.1 %    347.4   293.7
40  10/11    106.28   -10.8%      70.85   -12.9%      35.43   -6.1%    33.3 %    182.9   244.6

Q3   HMM    1320.38    -8.6%     935.73    -8.5%     384.66   -9.1%    29.1%    2295.1  2305.5

39  10/4     113.89   -18.5%      73.80   -12.6%      40.09  -27.5%    35.2 %    278.5   288.6
38  9/27      97.15   -22.7%      69.79   -11.9%      27.37  -41.1%    28.2 %    155.7   414.8
37  9/20     120.20     5.5%      80.61     2.8%      39.59   11.5%    32.9 %    391.2   213.6
36  9/13     111.46   -16.0%      73.15   -14.5%      38.31  -18.7%    34.4 %    285.5   239.8
35  9/6       88.74   -18.9%      68.01   -17.8%      20.73  -22.1%    23.4 %     40.0   123.9
34  8/30      97.67   -16.3%      71.81   -15.8%      25.85  -17.5%    26.5 %     67.6   197.5
33  8/23     103.27     0.9%      70.74    -7.8%      32.53   27.1%    31.5 %    217.1   146.6
32  8/16      99.46    -2.2%      72.02    -4.6%      27.44    4.9%    27.6 %     93.1   130.3
31  8/9      111.46     4.8%      78.38     4.2%      33.08    6.2%    29.7 %    283.2   136.9
30  8/2      100.58    -3.3%      73.19    -2.7%      27.40   -4.7%    27.2 %    187.2   125.4
29  7/26      99.91     8.7%      73.88     3.1%      26.03   28.5%    26.1 %    147.6     3.9
28  7/19      96.55    -5.0%      69.59    -8.5%      26.96    5.5%    27.9 %    133.9   159.9
27  7/12      80.04   -19.4%      60.76   -20.2%      19.28  -16.8%    24.1 %     14.6   124.3

Q2   HMM    1381.45    -1.7%     961.09    -5.7%     420.37    8.6%    30.4%    1833.8  1735.1

26  7/5       88.88   -11.2%      66.22   -15.0%      22.66    2.3%    25.5 %      4.6     1.1
25  6/28      96.64    -0.7%      67.38    -8.4%      29.26   23.1%    30.3 %    121.6    78.1
24  6/21     118.84     8.1%      76.92    -2.9%      41.93   36.6%    35.3 %    316.3   135.0
23  6/14     115.15   -21.0%      76.72   -21.8%      38.43  -19.4%    33.4 %    144.9   334.5
22  6/7      110.91    -9.8%      73.74   -15.1%      37.17    3.0%    33.5 %    243.4   325.5
21  5/31      82.78   -10.1%      60.65   -12.9%      22.12   -1.4%    26.7 %     23.6    18.4
20  5/24      89.23   -13.7%      63.85   -15.3%      25.38   -9.3%    28.4 %    189.1    84.8
19  5/17      84.90   -11.9%      62.00   -12.3%      22.89  -10.9%    27.0 %     72.1    61.8
18  5/10      91.35   -22.5%      67.02   -19.8%      24.33  -29.0%    26.6 %      5.7   223.5
17  5/3       88.49   -15.2%      64.85   -14.1%      23.65  -18.2%    26.7 %     51.6   189.7
16  4/26      89.68   -11.1%      65.32   -10.6%      24.37  -12.3%    27.2 %      0.1   113.5
15  4/19     176.28    56.2%     122.89    54.5%      53.39   60.3%    30.3 %    295.8   162.8
14  4/12     148.32    45.2%      93.53    23.4%      54.79  108.0%    36.9 %    365.0     6.4

Q1   HMM    1813.70   -11.6%    1223.93   -14.2%     589.76   -5.7%    32.5%    3164.4  3103.6

13  4/5      136.35     6.0%      90.67    -1.5%      45.68   24.8%    33.5 %    165.9     0.4
12  3/29     149.53   -32.9%      99.72   -35.3%      49.81  -27.6%    33.3 %    187.8   297.1
11  3/22     241.91    18.3%     139.92    11.3%     101.98   29.5%    42.2 %    641.1   618.9
10  3/15     145.68   -10.9%     101.76    -8.6%      43.92  -15.8%    30.1 %     66.6   247.4
9   3/8      165.48   -15.3%     106.21   -20.7%      59.26   -3.4%    35.8 %    488.3   257.6
8   3/1      155.39   -12.4%      98.31   -23.9%      57.09   18.3%    36.7 %    503.8   315.7
7   2/22     127.22   -19.7%      88.74   -16.0%      38.47  -27.0%    30.2 %      0.2   247.3
6   2/15     155.64   -20.7%     111.97   -15.2%      43.67  -31.9%    28.1 %    162.8   368.9
5   2/8      117.08   -18.4%      84.67   -18.6%      32.41  -17.9%    27.7 %    144.0   171.1
4   2/1      118.53    -4.5%      84.08    -5.7%      34.46   -1.4%    29.1%     318.9   221.4
3   1/25      96.17    -7.9%      69.76   -11.4%      26.41    2.7%    27.5%     195.3    47.0
2   1/18     106.11   -10.2%      76.19   -11.5%      29.92   -6.8%    28.2%     261.6   213.6
1   1/11      98.61   -14.2%      71.93   -15.1%      26.68  -11.8%    27.1%      28.2    97.3

2013 HMM    7539.31    -8.3%    5242.51   -13.1%    2296.82    4.9%    30.5%   10668.2 10071.3

Q4   HMM    2766.93    -9.8%    1851.78   -14.0%     915.15    0.1%    33.1%    3728.2  3249.2

53  1/4      126.71   -11.6%      89.22   -14.9%      37.49   -2.5%    29.6%      24.5    67.2
52  12/28    272.62    14.2%     187.84     9.7%      84.77   25.6%    31.1%      83.8    11.9
51  12/21    386.85    -8.2%     261.74   -14.4%     125.11    8.2%    32.3%     406.8   284.4
50  12/14    330.14    -5.5%     203.04   -15.2%     127.10   15.7%    38.5%     617.5   493.4
49  12/7     230.30   -24.6%     151.36   -22.3%      78.94  -28.7%    34.3%     235.1   586.2
48  11/30    372.25    70.3%     253.10    64.6%     119.15   83.8%    32.0%      79.9   133.4
47  11/23    156.10   -60.0%     105.57   -62.3%      50.53  -54.0%    32.4%     354.0    85.0
46  11/16    149.93   -12.3%      94.62   -18.5%      55.31    0.9%    36.9%     376.1   326.6
45  11/9     124.86    -3.7%      87.74    -6.2%      37.12    2.7%    29.7%     209.3   315.0
44  11/2     128.93     2.0%      87.22    -9.4%      41.72   38.1%    32.4%     301.9    93.5
43  10/26    108.04   -27.3%      78.18   -28.3%      29.87  -24.6%    27.6%     212.5   227.0
42  10/19    131.05    -5.6%      87.75   -11.0%      43.30    7.7%    33.0%     293.5   350.8
41  10/12    119.64   -13.2%      81.55   -11.3%      38.09  -16.9%    31.8%     244.6   181.9
40  10/5     129.51   -12.4%      82.85   -14.9%      46.65   -7.6%    36.0%     288.6    93.1

Q3   DEG    1448.64   -13.4%    1011.45   -15.4%     437.19   -8.3%    30.2% (EST)273.9   15.9%(share)
Q3   HMM    1401.22   -14.3%    1010.62   -16.4%     390.58   -8.4%    27.9%    2017.4  2145.2

39   9/28    125.64   -37.1%      79.05   -29.2%      46.59  -47.1%    37.1%     414.8   624.7
38   9/21    113.74    -4.1%      78.15   -13.1%      35.58   24.2%    31.3%     213.5   116.7
37   9/14    132.99    -1.9%      85.34   -15.8%      47.65   39.1%    35.8%     239.8   211.1
36   9/7     108.70     8.9%      80.72   -13.8%      27.98    8.9%    25.7%     123.8    46.5
35   8/31    114.52   -21.0%      84.31   -21.6%      30.21  -19.3%    26.4%     197.5   262.5
34   8/24    102.07   -29.3%      76.50   -28.1%      25.57  -32.7%    25.1%     146.4   105.5
33   8/17    101.24   -31.8%      75.14   -30.9%      26.10  -34.2%    25.8%     130.3   412.4
32   8/10    106.13    -8.3%      75.01   -13.4%      31.12    7.0%    29.3%     136.9   216.2
31   8/3     103.89    10.4%      75.15    -1.7%      28.74   62.5%    27.7%     125.4     0.1
30   7/27     91.47    -3.5%      71.25    -4.9%      20.21    1.8%    22.1%       3.9    18.5
29   7/20    101.61    -3.4%      76.01    -7.2%      25.60    9.8%    25.2%     159.9    81.0
28   7/13     99.26    -5.7%      76.13    -8.7%      23.13    6.0%    23.3%     124.3    59.6
27   7/6      99.96    -8.0%      77.86    -9.5%      22.10   -2.4%    22.1%       1.1     0.5

Q2   DEG    1457.26   -13.0%    1052.97   -16.7%     404.29   -1.5%    27.7% (EST)259.4   15.1%(share)
Q2   HMM    1432.97   -13.2%    1031.66   -17.1%     401.32   -1.3%    28.0%    1777.3  2318.0

26   6/29     97.21   -21.8%      73.46   -20.8%      23.76  -24.7%    24.4%      78.1   350.5
25   6/22    109.92    -5.8%      79.23   -10.9%      30.69   10.7%    27.9%     135.0    98.6
24   6/15    145.76   -10.6%      98.08   -15.6%      47.68    1.9%    32.7%     334.2   275.5
23   6/8     122.79   -19.0%      86.72   -18.2%      36.06  -21.0%    29.4%     325.2   374.1
22   6/1      91.91   -18.9%      69.55   -20.2%      22.36  -14.4%    24.3%      18.4    37.0
21   5/25    103.15    -6.7%      75.17   -10.1%      27.98    3.8%    27.1%      84.8   178.2
20   5/18     96.09   -12.1%      70.43   -15.0%      25.67   -3.1%    26.7%      61.8   200.1
19   5/11    117.72    -5.1%      83.48   -11.5%      34.24   15.4%    29.1%     223.5   187.5
18   5/4     104.34    -4.3%      75.45   -12.1%      28.89   24.7%    27.7%     189.5   105.0
17   4/27    100.75    -4.2%      72.97    -8.6%      27.78    9.8%    27.6%     157.3    67.9
16   4/20    112.75     1.5%      79.45    -3.3%      33.30   14.9%    29.5%     162.8   236.0
15   4/13    102.06    -6.0%      75.74   -12.1%      26.32   17.6%    25.8%       6.4    51.8
14   4/6     128.52   -36.9%      91.93   -41.8%      36.59  -20.0%    28.5%       0.4   155.8

Q1   DEG    2098.83     2.1%    1455.55    -6.7%     643.28   28.5%    30.6% (EST)231.2    9.9%(share)
Q1   HMM    2064.90     2.5%    1437.67    -6.2%     627.26   30.1%    30.4%    3169.8  2426.1

13   3/30    222.64    41.9%     153.75    26.4%      68.89   95.1%    30.9%     294.8   171.2
12   3/23    204.22    35.8%     125.59    14.6%      78.63   92.8%    38.5%     618.7   356.9
11   3/16    163.59    10.3%     111.45    -1.8%      52.15   49.6%    31.9%     244.8   279.2
10   3/9     195.09    19.0%     133.76    10.1%      61.33   44.3%    31.4%     256.6   216.0
9    3/2     177.32    15.9%     129.10    10.1%      48.23   35.0%    27.2%     315.6    82.3
8    2/23    158.25    -1.7%     105.48   -14.7%      52.77   41.6%    33.3%     251.0   274.4
7    2/16    196.00    -6.2%     131.73   -18.6%      64.27   36.6%    32.8%     368.6    16.2
6    2/9     143.36   -30.4%     103.88   -31.5%      39.48  -27.5%    27.5%     171.1   321.4
5    2/2     124.02   -15.3%      89.11   -19.9%      34.91   -0.8%    28.1%     221.2   118.7
4    1/26    104.36   -19.8%      78.68   -18.6%      25.69  -23.2%    24.6%      46.5   226.0
3    1/19    118.15    -7.3%      88.02   -14.7%      32.13   20.7%    27.2%     213.2   114.0
2    1/12    114.83    -8.9%      84.56   -13.8%      30.27    8.1%    26.4%      96.8   116.2
1    1/5     143.07     5.5%     104.56    -0.1%      38.51   24.4%    26.9%      67.2   134.3

Last edited by bruceames; 06-26-19 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-26-19, 01:12 AM

What is TBO?

And I’m surprised overall disc sales on the 15th wasn’t boosted by Captain Marvel. Seems like no one bought the DVD.

Last edited by WeeBey; 06-26-19 at 01:23 AM.
Old 06-26-19, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by WeeBey
What is TBO?

And I’m surprised overall disc sales on the 15th wasn’t boosted by Captain Marvel. Seems like no one bought the DVD.
TBO = total box office.
Old 06-29-19, 07:01 PM

For the curious, the Captain Marvel UHD bump lasted only for release week. UHD share is back to normal now.

Old 07-04-19, 12:12 PM

Random interesting stat I just saw for the UK:

In 2012, 83% of households had a DVD player. In 2018 it was down to 56%. BD players are in 25% of households.

For the USA:

- 38% of 18-29 year olds own a BD or DVD player
- 53% of 30-49 year olds own a BD or DVD player
- 51% of 50-64 year olds own a BD or DVD player

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.