DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   HD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk-55/)
-   -   Hard Rain,Timecop? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/554158-hard-rain-timecop.html)

dvd-4-life 04-28-09 11:02 AM

Hard Rain,Timecop?

Any facts or rumors about these coming to Blu-ray?

Gizmo 04-28-09 11:20 AM

Re: Hard Rain,Timecop?

Timecop is available on HD DVD - but for a Blu who knows.

Yavin 04-28-09 11:46 AM

Van Damme seems to be slowly getting a presence on Blu-ray, so these would probably see the light of day eventually. I remember Timecop being pretty hard to track down on HD DVD. Still had to pay something like $14 to get it new, even after the shit hit the fan.

Gizmo 04-28-09 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Yavin (Post 9413671)
Van Damme seems to be slowly getting a presence on Blu-ray, so these would probably see the light of day eventually. I remember Timecop being pretty hard to track down on HD DVD. Still had to pay something like $14 to get it new, even after the shit hit the fan.

Blu-ray owners love crap films with Segal and Van Damn so I expect this one to come out eventually.

Yavin 04-28-09 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD (Post 9413710)
Blu-ray owners love crap films with Segal and Van Damn so I expect this one to come out eventually.

Hey Gizmo, quit crapping on Van Damme and TMNT today! ;)

WMAangel 04-28-09 06:24 PM

Hey, speak for yourself (or others), but not me....
I am a Blu-ray owner and I don't care for the entire canon of both of those guys....yep, just checked on IMDB, don't like any of their films...

Gizmo 04-28-09 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yavin (Post 9413721)
Hey Gizmo, quit crapping on Van Damme and TMNT today! ;)

Nahh, next I'm gonna rip of Corey Feldman! Meatballs 4 sucked.

Joe Molotov 04-28-09 11:04 PM

I was going to buy JCVD today, but Best Buy didn't have it so I bought Universal Soldier instead. :banana:

videoguy 04-28-09 11:35 PM

kind of funny, I'm in the process of copying all my vhs to recordable dvd to finally ditch all my vhs tapes. When I find Hard Rain on DVD for cheap I'll just giveaway my recorded dvd. But I just 5 minutes popped Hard Rain in the machine and kind of thought, gee I forgot all about this movie.

Yavin 04-29-09 08:33 AM

I just realized Hard Rain isn't even a Van Damme movie ...