DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   HD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk-55/)
-   -   Definitive List of Blu-Rays without all SD extras (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/528829-definitive-list-blu-rays-without-all-sd-extras.html)

reverie 07-02-11 02:19 PM

Re: Definitive List of Blu-Rays without all SD extras

Does anyone have "Mars Attacks!" on DVD & BluRay to compare by chance? I know the DVD was pretty sparse, but it had trailers and maybe some silly commentary bit; was curious if they survived?

abintra 07-02-11 06:12 PM

^ The BD has nothing according to reviews.

animefan 07-19-11 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Swiski (Post 10838478)
I hate to sound like a broken record, but can someone please post what DVD features are missing on the Shrek Blu Ray trilogy?

Look at post #98

Trevor 08-19-11 09:26 AM

Good Will Hunting loses some TV spots from the DVD CE set.

Matthew Chmiel 09-12-11 10:45 PM

Despite advertising it on the back cover, the Final Destination 3 BD loses the Choose Their Fate feature.

indymlvc 10-01-11 07:35 PM

Die Hard 2 and Die Hard with a Vengeance are BOTH incorrect. DH2 has ALL of the extras from the DVD. DH3 is only missing the Storyboard slideshow and the "Water Grushing through Tunnel" visual effects breakdown.

The Lizard King 10-03-11 10:25 AM

The Ferris Bueller BDs (both the original one and the Bueller... Bueller... editions) are missing the John Hughes commentary track that is on the original DVD and the "I Love the 80's" DVD.

TLK :cool:

Swiski 12-21-11 02:57 PM

The list in this thread seriously needs to be updated. If the person who started it is too busy, then this should be open to everyone for updating. I have a huge list of DVDs I want to get rid of, but I'm waiting to see if I should hold onto them if the bonus features are not carried over.

bmasters1981 02-14-12 03:34 PM

The "Ramona" Blu/DVD/DC has all the extras from the original edition ("Show and Tell Film School," "My Ramona with Beverly Cleary," the gag reel, three deleted scenes, etc.), alongside Blu exclusives like "A Day In The Life of Joey King," "Fox Movie Channel Presents Life After Film School" (an interview w/director Elizabeth Allen), and four more deletions.

tylergfoster 03-01-12 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Swiski (Post 11050948)
The list in this thread seriously needs to be updated. If the person who started it is too busy, then this should be open to everyone for updating. I have a huge list of DVDs I want to get rid of, but I'm waiting to see if I should hold onto them if the bonus features are not carried over.

I'm fine with this.

animefan 04-10-12 09:13 PM

Are the people still interested in this? I found few more titles that are missing the extras and wanted to update the list.

Is it ok with everybody if I take over the list?

Thank you to "droidguy1119" for starting and updating the list until now.

Can mod, please make my new thread as "STICKY"?
I am going to work on it right now.