DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   HD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk-55/)
-   -   Where can I get the Best Buy $5 off Blu Ray Coupon? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/528201-where-can-i-get-best-buy-%245-off-blu-ray-coupon.html)

crow121 03-26-08 07:31 PM

Where can I get the Best Buy $5 off Blu Ray Coupon?

I went to BB and they didn't have any available. Can I use photocopies?

ivelostr2 03-26-08 08:59 PM

the one i saw were above the hd/bd players on a display, but then i went to a different store and they didnt have any

movielib 03-26-08 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by crow121
I went to BB and they didn't have any available. Can I use photocopies?

I used a photocopy today to get Gone Baby Gone for $14.99 after the $10 off and the $5 coupon.

Moopher 03-26-08 10:39 PM

to be honest I only saw them one time and that was in early Feburary. I grabbed about 5 seeing as they wouldn't last long, sure enough, two days later they were gone. I've used mine several times now. I've got two left and they need to be used before the end of march. I'm thinking gone baby gone and apocalypto? Sounds like a good deal at $15 a piece.

Gizmo 03-26-08 11:36 PM

Mine had them stuck in the Blu-ray holders that line all the movies. Grabbed about a dozen.

Michael Corvin 03-27-08 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Moopher
to be honest I only saw them one time and that was in early Feburary. I grabbed about 5 seeing as they wouldn't last long, sure enough, two days later they were gone.

:lol: That's because people were grabbing 5 a piece.

Moopher 03-27-08 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
:lol: That's because people were grabbing 5 a piece.

Touche'! haha

bookcase3 03-27-08 12:37 PM

These expire on Monday, and I haven't used one yet (I made photocopies) because I find that Amazon prices are still better than $5 off BB prices. Too bad.

crow121 03-27-08 01:20 PM

with these on sale for $19.99, $5 off makes it a great deal.
Gone Baby Gone
Justice League: New Frontier
Cars
Happy Feet
TMNT
Pirates: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl (not pictured)
Pearl Harbor
Apocalypto

The Bus 03-27-08 02:14 PM

Anyone have any scans or anything? Would love to get a few of these.

movielib 03-27-08 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by The Bus
Anyone have any scans or anything? Would love to get a few of these.

http://www.wtfuxman.com/img/bluraycouponvk9.jpg

I've used it twice, for Gone Baby Gone and Apocalypto. It scans with a beep and then they have to finish it manually. I've had no problems.

crow121 03-27-08 04:31 PM

Just bought Pirates 1. Nice.

dsa_shea 03-27-08 09:15 PM

I asked around the store and nobody knew about them or had even seen them. But then I mentioned to one manager and he said he remembered seeing them and went over to the booth next to the HD sets and BD players and pulled out a stack of them. He asked me how many I wanted and then gave me 3 of them. Don't give up if they are not found in plain site. Check at the customer service desk and over by the HD monitor and component section.

I used two of them for:
AC/DC: Live At Donington (14.95+tax after coupon and 19.95 price match)
Justice League (14.99+tax)

Save Ferris 03-28-08 12:00 PM

Is that frys sale still going on this weekend? Havent seen anything in writing yet.

dsa_shea 03-28-08 09:03 PM

I went back in there tonight to buy a few more movies and asked for another coupon or two and the lady literally tried to hand me at least 10 copies. I told her to just give me a few and leave the rest for some other people. I also didn't want to be tempted to try and use all of them and be broke for the next couple of months. I used two tonight to pick up Gattaca and Run Lola Run each for 14.87+tax after a pricematch with Wal-mart plus the 5 bucks off apiece. Happy hunting!!!