Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Bestbuy $5.00 off blu-ray coupon

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-08, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry if this has already been posted, but i searched an found nothing. Today at Best buy i was looking at the A30 they had for 99.00 near the other BD/HD players. Above them was a small wall display that had 5x3 coupons that said "return with this coupon back for $5 off any Blu-ray dvd between 3/1/08 - 3/31/08."

I was on the fence about buying I am legend, nut i ended up picking it up for $22.99 (while checking out i found a forgotten gift card in my wallet from a christmas return for 22.99 so it ended up costing me nothing).

Hope this helps...

Nick
Old 03-19-08, 10:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazon has I am Legend for 18.95. I don't think you have to pay any tax either if you don't live in Seattle.
Old 03-19-08, 11:27 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kiett_2000
Amazon has I am Legend for 18.95. I don't think you have to pay any tax either if you don't live in Seattle.
well...shit...I shoulda been paying attention...thanks...
Old 03-20-08, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder if this would work with the $10 Enchanted coupon. I could pricematch CC's price of $24.99 - $10 Enchanted coupon - $5 BB coupon...makes it $9.99! I don't have a Blu-Ray player (and probably won't for a looong time), but I really did want Enchanted on blu-Ray. I thought about going ahead and picking it up for $15 and putting it up for when I purchase a Blu-Ray player (since Disney doesn't seem to go down on their titles much). But if I can get it for $10, I'd definitely do it. At the very least, if I decide I'm not going to get a Blu-Ray player, I could easily sell it for that much (if not more).