Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Suggestion for the HD-DVD & Blu-Ray Disc Sale/Trade Post

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Old 02-26-08, 12:41 PM

I was wondering if some of the regular posters in that thread would mind deleting their old posts. It gets a little confusing when scanning the thread's different pages and finding duplicates with minor changes or even movies that have already been sold/traded. It would just make it much easier for us to scan over the thread and also save us some time. Thanks.
Old 02-27-08, 12:28 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Seconded. People should delete their posts after the trades/sales are done, or if they make a new post invalidating any of their old data.

But historically, people never do this. You could make it a forum rule, and remind people in every other post, and they won't. I've probably forgotten myself, and I consider myself a bit committed to the task.
Old 02-27-08, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Frankly, I think there are now enough people trading BDs that a whole new trade forum should be set up for HDM.