DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   Um, the mods are deleting my threads. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/98442-um-mods-deleting-my-threads.html)

Jules Winfield 04-07-01 02:25 PM

I didn't even say pad, use foul language or anything. I declare shenanigans, Geoff!

Bushdog 04-07-01 02:32 PM

You were following up on Soup Nazi's IBTL thread and overtly padding. I deleted it because overt padding is tiresome and against forum rules. If I just locked your thread you'd have gotten the post for it. I was doing my best to dissuade this behavior and will continue to do so.

There are plenty enough pad threads living in the Other forum, post in them if you need to. Don't create a new crap thread that pushes other stuff off of page 1. If you have a problem with my decision, email Geoff.

Jules Winfield 04-07-01 02:38 PM

Originally posted by Bushdog
You were following up on Soup Nazi's IBTL thread and overtly padding. I deleted it because overt padding is tiresome and against forum rules. If I just locked your thread you'd have gotten the post for it. I was doing my best to dissuade this behavior and will continue to do so.

There are plenty enough pad threads living in the Other forum, post in them if you need to. Don't create a new crap thread that pushes other stuff off of page 1. If you have a problem with my decision, email Geoff.

Oh, alright, give me a hug. :)

djones6746 04-07-01 02:41 PM

Originally posted by Jules Winfield

Oh, alright, give me a hug. :)

:lol:

Why don't you two get a room!!! ;)

Jackskeleton 04-07-01 02:44 PM

Man if padding was a crime. i would be doing two life sentences. :p

RandyC 04-07-01 03:30 PM

Originally posted by Jackskeleton

And that would be different how? :)

sfsdfd 04-07-01 10:22 PM

Jules? Overtly pad? I just can't see that happening.

Jules? Overtly padding in the Feedback Forum? I just can't see <i>that</i> happening, either.

- David Stein

sfsdfd 04-07-01 10:23 PM

Originally posted by randyc

Originally posted by Jackskeleton

And that would be different how? :)

Well, if <b>Jackskeleton</b> were in jail, that'd be punishing <i>him</i>, whereas...

- David Stein

Josh H 04-08-01 11:13 AM

Good job bushdog. :thumbsup:

Jules Winfield 04-08-01 01:06 PM

Originally posted by joshhinkle
Good job bushdog. :thumbsup:
:thmbsdwn: for you, butt kisser. -ptth- :)

P.S.-You probably weren't even there! How do you know he did a good job? B-Dawg is human and we all make mistakes. Oh, I get it, it's Jules and he must be wrong!!! Oh, Okay, See if I ever invite you to Chuck E. Cheese for my B-day. :mad:

[Edited by Jules Winfield on 04-08-01 at 10:13 AM]

Jules Winfield 04-08-01 01:14 PM

Originally posted by sfsdfd
Jules? Overtly pad? I just can't see that happening.

Jules? Overtly padding in the Feedback Forum? I just can't see <i>that</i> happening, either.

- David Stein

Yeah. I'm just wittle ol innocent me. :(

Josh H 04-08-01 05:50 PM

Oh, I get it, it's Jules and he must be wrong!!! Oh, Okay,
Nah, I just take Bushdog's word that it was an overt pad thread, and I'm always happy to see them get deleted. ;)

mirton 04-11-01 04:37 AM

useless post... delete if you want. just checking my signature out. There should be some kind of testing area for us "not so HTML inclined"

exm 04-11-01 05:21 AM

Originally posted by mirton
useless post... delete if you want. just checking my signature out. There should be some kind of testing area for us "not so HTML inclined"
Uhm, why don't you post a USEFUL reply somewhere to test your signature? Just wondering... ;)

Zedsed 04-11-01 08:45 AM

Originally posted by mirton
When you change your sig, it gets changed on all your posts. And since you have 4 as of this writing, you could've checked it on 1 of the other 3, assuming they were posted before this one. :yack:

wlcohen 04-11-01 12:24 PM

You were following up on Soup Nazi's IBTL thread and overtly padding. I deleted it because overt padding is tiresome and against forum rules. If I just locked your thread you'd have gotten the post for it. ...

Is there something i am missing?
What's the big prize for accumilating mass numbers of posts?

Jules Winfield 04-11-01 02:44 PM

Originally posted by wlcohen

You were following up on Soup Nazi's IBTL thread and overtly padding. I deleted it because overt padding is tiresome and against forum rules. If I just locked your thread you'd have gotten the post for it. ...

Is there something i am missing?
What's the big prize for accumilating mass numbers of posts?

Yeah, the first person to get to 240 million posts gets a free trip to Hawaii.

jfoobar 04-11-01 03:32 PM

[BYeah, the first person to get to 240 million posts gets a free trip to Hawaii. [/B]
Off season.

Wow, my post count just increased by one!!! WOO HOO!!!

Myster X 04-13-01 02:54 PM

Originally posted by JustinS

[BYeah, the first person to get to 240 million posts gets a free trip to Hawaii.
Off season.

Wow, my post count just increased by one!!! WOO HOO!!! [/B]
Same here :D:);)

VinVega 04-16-01 09:31 AM

Just another example of Jules starting trouble. I've seen it too many times. ;)