DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   Kim Deal 2001? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/95355-kim-deal-2001-a.html)

stevevt 03-28-01 10:04 PM

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...threadid=95347

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...threadid=95350

Funny, but still probably a [BANNED] member returning for the 100th time.

FiveO 03-28-01 10:33 PM

When is this person going to take the hint...

Tony Block 03-29-01 12:03 AM

Originally posted by lastsho
When is this person going to take the hint...

I hate his/her effffffffin guts!

Peace!

THX 1138 03-29-01 01:18 AM

Why the hell do you people care?

Tony Block 03-29-01 01:26 AM

CUZ, CUZ, CUZ.....

Originally posted by THX 1138
Why the hell do you people care?
we do so there! And if you don't like it you're a bad person too. So there! take that! and everything else too!

Josh H 03-29-01 02:58 PM

How creative, banned as ViGiLaNzA then comes back as ViGiLaNzA 2001, banned as Kim Deal, comes back as Kim Deal 2001, what a f*cking genius. His stupid reviews are fine, his bashing people for their opinions is not, and are in fact personal attacks in many cases. If you can't be respectfull of other members, you have no place here. People that defend him, have one, not seen his worst posts, or two, have a posting style similar to his and are defending themselves at the same time.

foxdvd 03-29-01 05:07 PM

sigh...I think it is funny that people would call him stupid for using those names..his only goal in doing that is to show that you can not get rid of him. I think there are at least 2 other people who are really him....and he cont. to post as them

Gonnosuke 03-29-01 06:34 PM

The Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon thread is hilarious...

-Gonnosuke

Bushdog 03-29-01 07:05 PM

He was rebanned.

THX 1138 03-29-01 09:16 PM

Originally posted by Bushdog
He was rebanned.
Thats what you think.

Tony Block 03-29-01 09:42 PM

He was rebanned.
Dang! I thought his commments about Jesse Helms and Bob Barr were spot on!

Peace

Josh H 03-30-01 07:15 PM

He's still around, no matter what names he comes up with he'll eventually reveal his true colors. I've already got my eyes on one fairly new account. There's nothing more pathetic than people that keep coming back when they're obviously not wanted. Having a stupid little fan club complicates matters further.

Bushdog 03-30-01 07:42 PM

Originally posted by joshhinkle
He's still around, no matter what names he comes up with he'll eventually reveal his true colors. I've already got my eyes on one fairly new account. There's nothing more pathetic than people that keep coming back when they're obviously not wanted. Having a stupid little fan club complicates matters further.
As a rule I can spot these 'newbies' too. But if you ever have a lead on a suspiscious member, please let a Mod know. We take all this stuff seriously.

Gonnosuke 03-30-01 08:53 PM

As a rule I can spot these 'newbies' too. But if you ever have a lead on a suspiscious member, please let a Mod know. We take all this stuff seriously.

A little too seriously in some cases.

I guess I'm a "Kim Deal" groupie but from reading all the responses I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that the number of people who enjoy his posts outnumbers the people who don't.

And I know that he's been BANNED before.
And I know he'll be BANNED again.
And I know he'll be back...

He'll always have the upper hand and I have no doubt that he'll be able to post whatever and whenever he wants.

-Gonnosuke

THX 1138 03-31-01 01:05 AM

Give me a break. Ban all you want. Kim will be back.

gcribbs 03-31-01 01:33 AM

why?

why not go to a site that values the opinions you give or at least tolerates them. I would understand it if a person made a one time mistake and was banned but to keep coming back and doing the same things that got you banned= stupid.

Why be happy he or she is back or will be back. if you think the rules are wrong then try to get them changed and since it is clear they will not change them move to a site that will.

Gonnosuke 03-31-01 01:53 AM

Originally posted by gcribbs

why?

why not go to a site that values the opinions you give or at least tolerates them. I would understand it if a person made a one time mistake and was banned but to keep coming back and doing the same things that got you banned= stupid.

Why be happy he or she is back or will be back. if you think the rules are wrong then try to get them changed and since it is clear they will not change them move to a site that will.

That's just it - there are a lot of people that actually like what Kim Deal posts. It's funny, it's witty and it's better than 95% of the crap that's posted in the Other forum.

-Gonnosuke

suziq999 03-31-01 12:09 PM

Originally posted by Gonnosuke
it's better than 95% of the crap that's posted in the Other forum.

-Gonnosuke [/B]
Hey ! No making fun of us *others* ! ! !

:p

djones6746 03-31-01 12:13 PM

why?

That's just it - there are a lot of people that actually like what Kim Deal posts. It's funny, it's witty and it's better than 95% of the crap that's posted in the Other forum.

-Gonnosuke

Watch your tongue!!! ;) -ptth-

Jules Winfield 03-31-01 12:24 PM

why?

-Gonnosuke

Screw you, man!! I'll eat Kim Deal for mutha fuc*ing breakfast!!! Anyone outside the other forum(That's you, Gunonsukkieke, aw I don't know how to spell) can't say we're crap, only us other forumers can say we're crap, got it, CRAP BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :johnwoo:

P.S.-What's wrong? Too chicken to confront us in our own forum? -ptth-

Jackskeleton 03-31-01 12:25 PM

-Gonnosuke [/B]

Post count envy.... such a horrorable thing..

Hey man, just you ain't down with the other forum, doesn't mean you have to talk your smack (Jack puts on his mad face) :mad: grrrrr.

VAILES 03-31-01 12:28 PM

Originally posted by Jules Winfield

why?

-Gonnosuke

Screw you, man!! I'll eat Kim Deal for mutha fuc*ing breakfast!!! :consume: Anyone outside the other forum(That's you, Gunonsukkieke, aw I don't know how to spell) can't say we're crap, only us other forumers can say we're crap, got it, CRAP BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :johnwoo:

Damn skippy, I have Jules back :johnwoo:

[Edited by VAILES on 03-31-01 at 09:30 AM]

djones6746 03-31-01 12:29 PM

Originally posted by Jules Winfield

why?

-Gonnosuke

Screw you, man!! I'll eat Kim Deal for mutha fuc*ing breakfast!!! Anyone outside the other forum(That's you, Gunonsukkieke, aw I don't know how to spell) can't say we're crap, only us other forumers can say we're crap, got it, CRAP BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :johnwoo:

Hell yeah he is too chicken!!! Have you ever seen him post there to begin with???? He isn't about to confront us on our own turf!!!

BTW Gonnosuke......posts in the other forum have far more intelligence to them than any other part of the forum!!! Would you care to join us for the topic on Milosevic???? Or would you rather discuss the spiegel deal from the bargains section? -rolleyes- :D

dick-richardson 03-31-01 12:33 PM

it's better than 95% of the crap that's posted in the Other forum.

-Gonnosuke

Hark, doth I hear the wind blow?

CKMorpheus 03-31-01 12:33 PM

why?

-Gonnosuke

:grunt: No making fun of other-ites! We will anihilate you!