DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   Kim Deal 2001? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/95355-kim-deal-2001-a.html)

Bushdog 03-31-01 12:45 PM

Originally posted by Gonnosuke

That's just it - there are a lot of people that actually like what Kim Deal posts. It's funny, it's witty and it's better than 95% of the crap that's posted in the Other forum.

-Gonnosuke

Well, even though "a lot of people":rolleyes: may like what he has to say, he consistently violates the rules and is more of a negative to this forum than a positive. If "a lot of people" disagree with this, it is their right to do so. That said, he's never going to be welcome here again. I'm sure "a lot of people" understand that.

Gonnosuke 03-31-01 02:43 PM

[QUOTE}[/B]
Screw you, man!! I'll eat Kim Deal for mutha fuc*ing breakfast!!! Anyone outside the other forum(That's you, Gunonsukkieke, aw I don't know how to spell) can't say we're crap, only us other forumers can say we're crap, got it, CRAP BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :johnwoo:

P.S.-What's wrong? Too chicken to confront us in our own forum? -ptth- [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought personal attacks were not allowed on this forum. Apparently that rule only applies to people who aren't regulars in the Other Forum.

Just because I don't care for the Other forum doesn't mean I should be personally attacked for my views.

Where's a moderator when you need one?

-Gonnosuke

[Edited by Gonnosuke on 03-31-01 at 12:47 PM]

djones6746 03-31-01 03:35 PM

Originally posted by Gonnosuke
[QUOTE}
Screw you, man!! I'll eat Kim Deal for mutha fuc*ing breakfast!!! Anyone outside the other forum(That's you, Gunonsukkieke, aw I don't know how to spell) can't say we're crap, only us other forumers can say we're crap, got it, CRAP BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :johnwoo:

P.S.-What's wrong? Too chicken to confront us in our own forum? -ptth- [/B]
I thought personal attacks were not allowed on this forum. Apparently that rule only applies to people who aren't regulars in the Other Forum.

Just because I don't care for the Other forum doesn't mean I should be personally attacked for my views.

Where's a moderator when you need one?

-Gonnosuke

[Edited by Gonnosuke on 03-31-01 at 12:47 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]

Gonnosuke

No offense.....but....do you know what this smilie means??? -ptth-

He is messing with you.....you know....joking.....

Lighten up a little bit and come on over to the other forum will all of us and start having some fun!!! As I stated in an earlier post.....we have much more intelligent conversations in the other forum then any other forum in dvd talk!!! C'mon over and hang out with us for awhile.....you WILL begin to have fun on the talk!!! More fun then you will ever have hanging out in the bargain, talk etc....sections!!! :D