DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   Who Moved My Post And Why ? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/613130-who-moved-my-post-why.html)

Spottedfeather 08-31-13 11:35 PM

Who Moved My Post And Why ?

I just posted asking about a show, and came back to see if anyone was saying anything. I found that the topic was moved to Anime. Um, nothing in what I posted had anything to do with Anime. Why was the post moved ?

TomOpus 08-31-13 11:40 PM

Re: Who Moved My Post And Why ?

I moved it. Sorry.

The Cow 08-31-13 11:40 PM

Who let the dogs out and why ?

Troy Stiffler 08-31-13 11:41 PM

I don't know. But you should be enraged and act like a dick. That always makes things better.

Cardsfan111 08-31-13 11:42 PM

When this happens, it's always a good idea to start another thread in other looking for an answer. It's much easier than contacting a mod or posting in Feedback. :up:

Draven 08-31-13 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather (Post 11817133)
I just posted asking about a show, and came back to see if anyone was saying anything. I found that the topic was moved to Anime. Um, nothing in what I posted had anything to do with Anime. Why was the post moved ?

Nothing to do with anime?

Troy Stiffler 08-31-13 11:49 PM

I moved it. To my shopping cart. We're going to find a bridge. And I'm going to do things to it. Things that I only do to homeless dudes.

Spottedfeather 09-01-13 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Draven (Post 11817146)
Nothing to do with anime?

I could understand it being moved if that was the series I was talking about....but it's not. That series is anime. The series I was talking about is NOT anime.

Spottedfeather 09-01-13 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Troy Stiffler (Post 11817140)
I don't know. But you should be enraged and act like a dick. That always makes things better.

Don't know where you got that. In asking my question, I was neither of those things. I'm never those things. I've learned to just ignore the people with extremely low self esteem and sub standard intelligence that have nothing better to do than to insult people they'll never meet about things that don't concern them.

Crocker Jarmen 09-01-13 12:17 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...heeseCover.jpg

Count Dooku 09-01-13 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather (Post 11817163)
Don't know where you got that. In asking my question, I was neither of those things. I'm never those things. I've learned to just ignore the people with extremely low self esteem and sub standard intelligence that have nothing better to do than to insult people they'll never meet about things that don't concern them.

Yeah, and he's saying you should act that way because it would be more entertaining than calm curiosity is.

Lt Ripley 09-01-13 12:24 AM

More please.

collven 09-01-13 12:53 AM

Even if it's not "Anime", it was still in the wrong section. It should be in TV Talk, not Other.

Darkman00 09-01-13 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by The Cow (Post 11817138)

Detroit did ... cuz some of Detroit's dog owners are worse than dogs ...

Living Dead 09-01-13 01:03 AM

Maybe you should place all the mods on ignore just to be sure.

DaveyJoe 09-01-13 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by The Cow (Post 11817138)

It might be the 4 IPAs I've had but this had me cracking up like a maniacal spaz.

Spottedfeather 09-01-13 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by collven (Post 11817189)
Even if it's not "Anime", it was still in the wrong section. It should be in TV Talk, not Other.

It should be in a "direct to dvd" section, but there isn't one.

Lt Ripley 09-01-13 03:10 AM

If you like being a pariah
Feeling emotional pain
If your not into Yoda
Looney thoughts in your brain
Direct to DVD at midnight
In your new Robin cape
This is the board that you've looked for
Type to it and escape

Always fun to drunkenly channel Rupert Holmes.

Jaymole 09-01-13 06:06 AM

I don't know why you are upset, you should be happy, the Mods don't have you on ignore.

emanon 09-01-13 08:03 AM

I suspect the idiot moderators.

Me007gold 09-01-13 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather (Post 11817208)
It should be in a "direct to dvd" section, but there isn't one.

I guess "DVD Talk" doesn't qualify then? You know, the section of the forum where people "Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases"

TomOpus 09-01-13 10:58 AM

They moved your thread complaining about your thread being moved. Classic :lol:

VinVega 09-01-13 12:11 PM

I don't know the first thing about Superbook, but it looks like it was moved to Anime in an effort to put the thread in front of an audience who might be better suited to give you an answer to your question. From doing a little research, it does look like an animated series.

Groucho 09-01-13 12:57 PM

According to Wikipedia it's a Japanese animated series, so I moved it. Not sure I understand the complaint?

Spottedfeather 09-01-13 11:14 PM

It's not an anime series. And it's NOT a japanese series. I don't understand why it was moved to the anime section. It's animated, but it's not anime. It should be put in the proper forum where more people would see it.