DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   What are the "child forums" @ DVD Talk? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/534528-what-child-forums-%40-dvd-talk.html)

OldBoy 06-28-08 06:35 PM

What are the "child forums" @ DVD Talk?
 
when i do a search, there is a little check box at the bottom: "Also search in child forums".

what does this mean??

The Cow 06-28-08 06:38 PM

sub-forums

Brent L 06-28-08 06:39 PM

You know how we have the "DVD Bargains" folder, then within that we have the "DVD Clubs" subfolder?

There ya go.

OldBoy 06-28-08 06:44 PM

oh so for DVD Talk, we have DVD Talk Covers, Cases, & Inserts...

i really thought they were these children's forums here that i never saw or heard about.

Brent L 06-28-08 06:56 PM

:lol:

Nice.

10-7 06-28-08 07:43 PM

[Chris Hansen]Why the interest in the child forums?[/Chris Hansen]

-wink-

NotThatGuy 06-29-08 05:01 PM

Technical term:

Parent
----Child

Weird, but true!

GeoffK 06-29-08 10:29 PM

"Family Friendly"

The Cow 06-29-08 10:36 PM


Originally Posted by gkleinman
"Family Friendly"

:lol: rotfl :lol:

VinVega 06-30-08 08:16 AM


Originally Posted by gkleinman
"Family Friendly"

He's back! :lol:

The Bus 06-30-08 01:41 PM

The way some debates go on, I'd say the Politics Forum. ;)

DeltaSigChi4 07-01-08 11:05 PM

Indeed.

E

crazyronin 07-01-08 11:17 PM

Did I just hear the sound of a pot calling a kettle black?

calhoun07 07-02-08 07:29 PM


Originally Posted by scott1598
oh so for DVD Talk, we have DVD Talk Covers, Cases, & Inserts...

i really thought they were these children's forums here that i never saw or heard about.

They are there. They just ban you from them for some reason and aren't telling you. The rest of us can see them.

I don't think I was supposed to tell you that.

Josh-da-man 07-03-08 01:00 AM

I was hoping DVDTalk was putting in a "Children and Pets" subforum into Other, where people go talk about their kids and pets without boring the shit out of everyone else.

NotThatGuy 07-04-08 03:16 PM


Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
I was hoping DVDTalk was putting in a "Children and Pets" subforum into Other, where people go talk about their kids and pets without boring the shit out of everyone else.

...but then we'd only be left with:

1. The election thread (now closed)
2. The picture threads (too many guy pics)
3. E-bay / Car threads (v2,350,305)
4. The Edit King posting random ass stuff (no comments needed)

Bacon 07-04-08 03:21 PM


Originally Posted by pedagogue
...but then we'd only be left with:

1. The election thread (now closed)
2. The picture threads (too many guy pics)
3. E-bay / Car threads (v2,350,305)
4. The Edit King posting random ass stuff (no comments needed)
5. newbies starting cats fights

fixed ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.