DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support-4/)
-   -   Closure on this thread, please? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedback-support/515797-closure-thread-please.html)

Rogue588 10-29-07 09:36 PM

Closure on this thread, please?

I see that THIS thread has been closed.

I don't have a problem with it being closed and definitely think it was the right thing to do, but perhaps it could be briefly reopened or even have a PS by a mod, before it's reclosed?

I'm just curious to know what the outcome was and if the DVD Talk members who were supposed to be recipients of "overnight" shipments received them.

X 10-29-07 11:20 PM

I don't think the thread was closed due to the subject. Can't another thread just be started to find out the outcome?

Cardsfan111 10-30-07 09:24 AM

Perhaps you could PM those involved and have them report here. I am curious as well whether they received their shipments!

Numanoid 10-30-07 11:46 PM

Wow. I haven't seen so much name calling in one thread by one person...well...ever!

Rogue588 10-31-07 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by cardsfan111
Perhaps you could PM those involved and have them report here. I am curious as well whether they received their shipments!

I PM'd someone I think was going to be a recipient :lol:, but s/he hasn't replied to me (or this thread). So... :shrug:

EdTheRipper 10-31-07 06:44 AM

The OP of that other thread posted a UPS tracking number at some point before he lost his mind. I checked it out last night and found that it was delivered yesterday. So, someone received something,lol.

Music 10-31-07 04:03 PM

So the guy is shady... throws out several personal attacks and hopes that he gets banned.... and yet he is only suspended?

Even the mods are trying to piss him off.... LOL

Music 10-31-07 04:13 PM

oh... just got to the post where he actually threatened someone ... nice....

Th0r S1mpson 10-31-07 07:32 PM

Thanks for the entertainment. I missed that one.

I can't think of a single good reason why that thread should have been closed though. :mad: Okay, maybe one. Well, maybe two. But besides those two there could only be a handful of good reasons.

GoldenJCJ 11-01-07 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Numanoid
Wow. I haven't seen so much name calling in one thread by one person...well...ever!

Sounds like you're issuing a challenge! Well sir, Challenge accepted...Just leave my kids out of this!

whaaat 11-04-07 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenJCJ
Sounds like you're issuing a challenge! Well sir, Challenge accepted...Just leave my kids out of this!

:lol:

tbwmp88 11-04-07 09:29 PM

Didn't get anything Monday, so I thought he didn't send, but it arrived Tuesday. I got the disc in very good condition and folded inserts. No coverart or case, which I think he stated.