Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

The 16th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31) ***The List Thread***

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases
Old 10-06-20, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Chad
Print Wikipost

The 16th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31) ***The List Thread***

Old 10-04-20, 11:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: The 16th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31) ***The List Thread***

2020. Aiming for 31 and a few TV episodes here and there, but we'll see, I feel like making plans this year is asking for trouble.

10/4
1. Twilight Zone 129 Nightmare as a Child / 130 A Stop at Willoughby /131 The Chaser / 132 A Passage for Trumpet
2. Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell* - It's another Tremors movie. If you've seen 3-5 you've pretty much seen this. I'll still watch the next one though, Shrieker Island coming later this month.
3. Brightburn* - It took me far too long to get around to watching this one. What happens if Superman is an asshole, or Omni-Man if he came to Earth as a baby. Kind of bummed that neither of the James Gunn produced side projects of the past few years have been as good as what he directs, but this one is totally worth checking out.

10/5
4. Twilight Zone 133 Mr. Bevis / 134 The After Hours / 135 The Mighty Casey / 136 A World of His Own
5. The Babysitter- Maybe I just don't pay as much attention as I used to, but this movie is criminally underrated. The production quality of a modern Hollywood slasher, with the gore of a Troma classic.
6. The Babysitter: Killer Queen* - Solid sequel. I mean it's not one of the 4 sequels that were better than original, but it definitely avoided the steep drop in quality of most horror sequels.
7. Creep (2014)*- I was sure that I had seen this one before, but it was short and I saw there was a sequel that I knew I'd never seen. Now that I'm done with it I'm not sure I've ever seen it before. I mean, there's a chance that I watched it and was just so bored that it didn't record into my memory. I guess there's a record of it this time, in case I ever get the urge to watch this one again.
10/6
8. Creep 2* - I didn't like the first one, and I didn't like this one. I'd probably still watch #3 though. My completionist tendencies outweigh my distaste for boring movies sometimes.
9. X: The Man with X-Ray Eyes* - Picked purely for the Checklist. When I saw that Don Rickles was the co-star I had to give it a shot. It's basically a long Twilight Zone episode, with a little of classic Rickles warmth.
10. Grandmother's Farm*- I've only seen movies this boring while screening film festival submissions. I think I just didn't get it / it wasn't made for American audiences, but either way it was just weird.
10/7
11. Child's Play (2019)*- A solid reimagining of one of my childhood favorites. I was of course skeptical going in, but really enjoyed it.
12. The Addams Family (2019)* - It was basically Hotel Transylvania, which was basically The Addams Family/The Munsters. There is nothing really new or incredible about this one, but it's a solid kiddie horror flick.
13. Get Duked*- A delinquent goonie adventure with a lot of drugs. Probably my favorite of the month so far.
10/8
14. Massacre at Central High*- I love that so many of these drive-in oddities have found their way to youtube. I remember the old days of 10th generation VHS copies and then annoying private torrent trackers. The movie itself was fine, borderline horror, but it's listed as horror so I'll count it. It did have some really interesting camera work, that made sense when you realize the DP was Bertram van Munster who would go on to create Cops for Fox.
15. Twilight Zone - 106 Escape Clause / 501 In Praise of Pip (Netflix went out of order) / 229 The Obsolete Man (again out of order on Netflix) / 201 King Nine Will Not Return
16. Girls with Balls* - A horror comedy that is neither horror nor comedy. The only good thing I can say about this is that it was short.
10/9
17. Hubie Halloween*- Meh, it was the best Sandler comedy for a very long time, but overall still pretty meh.
18. The Invisible Man (2020)*- I like this one more than the original. Elizabeth Moss was great.
19. The Invisible Man (1933)- The VFX have come a long way since this one, although this is better than some of the CG I've seen this week (looking at you Girls with Balls).
20. What We Do in the Shadows*- 201, 202, 203, 204
10/10
21. Zombieland - I somehow haven't watched the sequel yet, so figured I might as well rewatch this one before I do.
22. Twilight Zone - 202 The Man in the Bottle / 203 Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room / 204 A Thing About Machines / 205 The Howling Man / 206 Eye of the Beholder
10/11
23. Satanic Panic*- Apparently they do make them like this anymore. Had a total throwback feel to it that I really enjoyed.
24. House of 1000 Corpses - Hooray for Captain Spaulding. I wanted to watch the 3rd one this week for the first time so figured I re-watch the original.
10/12
25. The Devil's Rejects - Continuing my rewatch to get to the 3rd installment of the series. I know it's not the most popular opinion, but I love this movie.
10/14
26. The Beyond- A disjointed mess with a barely coherent story and characters that basically only appear to be immediately killed without reason. Also, one of my favorite movies with some of the best gore gags of all time.
27. Scare Package - I was pretty into this for the first couple. The gore was fun, the jokes cheesy but pretty good. Then it just kinda kept going with kind of the same shit that just started to get old.
28. 3 from Hell* - Speaking of disjointed messes that are somehow still okay. Couldn't decide if he wanted to make a spaghetti western or a WIP movie so he made a watered down version of both. I really didn't love the masked dudes in the last act, it just felt cheap and the section made the movie feel cheap. Otherwise I enjoyed it.
10/15
29. House by the Cemetary - I feel somewhat embarrassed to admit that I didn't know that the Gates of Hell trilogy was a thing. I've seen the movies before but didn't make the connection.
30. Scream Queen! - One of the better docs related to horror movies that I've seen.
10/16
31. Doctor Sleep*- Loved the flipping of the haunting moments, where the "victim" was the villain and the audience could enjoy it in a different way. They could have done better with the Jack impersonator though.
32. Never Hike Alone / Never Hike in the Snow* - This makes me want to track down other fan films. I've been aware of this one since it first came out, but avoided watching it until this new sequel came out. It's not amazing, but it's a cool idea.
33. Ready or Not* - I watched the first 30 minutes of this on a plane a few months ago. I figured I'd hate it so I chose it when I knew I was landing soon. Turned out I was interested in the first act.
10/17
34. Random Acts of Violence* - A nice spin on the slasher genre, that doesn't fall into the same old traps of slasher movies trying to comment on the glorification of violence. Jay Baruchel is definitely one to watch.
35. Scooby-Doo - I was probably the only person in the theater opening day because it was a James Gunn script. Been wanting to do a rewatch of his stuff since seeing Brightburn earlier this month.
10/18
36. Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein - This is one of those movies that I know I have seen but I don't remember any of it. All of them are on the peacock app though, so I might watch some more this month.
37. Leapin' Leprechauns* - I guess this was from that Prehysteria era where Charles Band was making kids movies that are borderline horror / borderline movies at all. This was a total piece of shit, but it kept popping up on searches as I was figuring out what to watch this month and it was on youtube, so here we are.
38. Zombieland: Double Tap* - Surprisingly a solid sequel. I feel like I didn't really hear anything about this when it came out, and have been under the impression since that was because it sucked. Maybe I was just not paying attention then.
10/19
39. Hatchet - I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't really do it for me. That said, when I realized earlier today that they have released 3 sequels I figured I should give it another shot.
40. Hatchet II* - So far these movies are just getting better. I mean this one wasn't great or anything, but it was fun and I appreciate anything with a Lloyd Kaufman cameo.
41. Wildcard #1: Sound of Metal* - Not really a horror movie in the classic sense of the word, but it was definitely built on the same framework. They used the visual style and sound editing of a horror film throughout, and the arc was very much a psychological horror, Also, Riz Ahmed is fucking incredible.
10/20
42. Hatchet III* - The gore gags are fantastic, the story is okay, the acting is fine. The series as a whole seems to be just fine, nothing amazing, but not as bad as I initially thought whenever I watched the first one for the first time.
43. Dreamscape* - Another one of those borderline horror movies that are listed on all the right sites as a horror movie, but kinda feels more sci-fi. It has some cool monsters and creepy scenes, and is probably way too close to some of the reality of things military intelligence has tried over the years (see The Men Who Stare at Goats (the book, not the movie)).
44. Final Destination 5* - Another sequel I skipped. I've been thinking about the series and how fun it was, this was the only one free on any of the streaming services I have. I enjoyed it, it's obviously not great but it's fun.
10/21
45. Slither - Watched with the Blu-ray commentary with James Gunn, Rooker, and Nathan Fillion. I fucking love this movie, a true classic. The commentary is a lot of fun too. It's always nice when you can tell the people on the track actually like each other and the movie.
10/22
46. Satanic Rites of Dracula - There are the days when I tell myself I'm not going to watch anything just for the checklist, and then there are the days that I watch Satanic Rites of Dracula.
10/23
47. Tales from the Hood
10/25
48. Turkey Shoot* - I feel kind of bummed that I have somehow missed this until now. It's fucking incredible. A dystopian running man thing mixed with a women-in-prison sadistic nightmare with the effects and gore of a quality over the top 80s slasher. Oh yeah, and there's a werewolf for seemingly no reason. My favorite movie of the year.
10/26
49. The House with a Clock in Its Walls* - A pretty decent YA kind of horrorish movie. Not the best thing I've ever seen but it was a lot of fun.
10/27
50. The Blob -
51. Brain Damage -
10/28
52. Terror on Tour* -
53. Bad Hair* -
54. What We Do in the Shadows - 205, 206, 207, 208
10/29
55. Chopping Mall - One of my favorite movies of all time. I wasn't gonna watch it this year, but then I had like 90 minutes between meetings and there was nothing else to do but watch Chopping Mall.
* denotes first time viewing

TV in progress
Twilight Zone - 207 Nick of Time / 208 The Trouble with Templeton

Shorts in Progress
Disney Trick or Treat (Disney+, 9 min), The Runaway Brain (youtube, 7 min), Visible (Hulu, 3 min), MENA (hulu, 3 min), Reborn (Hulu, 3 min), Devil Vac (Hulu, 3 min), Mondays (Hulu, 3 min), Jane (Hulu, 3 min), Monstagram (Hulu, 3 min), Creat(e)ure (Hulu, 3 min), The Mime (Hulu, 3 min), Gregory (Hulu, 3 min), Don't Go Down to Wildor(Hulu, 3 min), Stray (Hulu, 3 min), NYX (Hulu, 3 min), Frankenstein (1910, Shudder, 10 min) Total= 65 min

The Checklist
Spoiler:

Select 10 actors: 7/10
--- Kevin Bacon -
--- Nicolas Cage -
--- Toni Collette -
--- Peter Cushing -
--- Willem Dafoe -
-X- George 'Buck' Flower - Terror on Tour
--- Meg Foster -
-X- Gerrit Graham - Chopping Mall
-X- Danielle Harris - Hatchet II
--- Rutger Hauer -
-X- Wings Hauser - Tales from the Hood
--- Carol Kane -
--- Boris Karloff -
-X- Christopher Lee - Satanic Rites of Dracula
-X- Bela Lugosi - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
-X- Ray Milland - X: The Man with X-Ray Eyes
--- William Sadler -
--- Lin Shaye -
-X- Max Von Sydow - Dreamscape
--- Christopher Walken -

Select 2 film composers: 2/2
-X- The Newton Brothers - Doctor Sleep
--- Stelvio Cipriani -
-X- Shirley Walker - Final Destination 5
--- Benjamin Wallfisch -

Select 5 directors: 5/5
-X- Mike Flanagan - Doctor Sleep
-X- Alan Gibson - Satanic Rites of Dracula
-X- Frank Henenlotter - Brain Damage
--- Alfred Hitchcock -
--- Ishirô Honda -
--- Brett Leonard -
--- Tim Ritter -
--- David Schmoeller -
--- Norman J. Warren -
XX- Watch a Movie Directed By a Female Director, 2, 3 - Satanic Panic (Chelsea Stardust) , Scare Package

Select 2 makeup effects artists: 2/2
-X- Alexandra Anger - What We Do in the Shadows Season 2
--- Les Bowie -
-X- Joe Colwell - Slither
--- Graham Chivers -
--- Eryn Krueger Mekash -

Select 2 producers: 2/2
--- Michael Carreras -
-X- Scott Niemeyer - Slither
-X- Dallas Sonnier - Satanic Panic
--- Jenn Wexler -

Select 2 writers: 2/2
-X- Richard Matheson - Twilight Zone 136 A World of His Own
--- Daria Nicolodi -
-X- Leigh Whannell - The Invisible Man
--- Christopher Wicking

Select 30 of the following sub-genres / types: 37/30
--- *3-D Film -
-X- Anthology Film - Scare Package
-X- Appears on The Shock Waves 100 - The Beyond
--- Based on a True Story -
-X- Based on a Novel - The Invisible Man (2020)
--- Cannibalism -
-X- Cinema Inspired By: Bram Stoker - Satanic Rites of Dracula
--- Cinematic Titanic / Horror Host / MST3K / RiffTrax -
-X- Comedy / Spoof - Scooby Doo
-X- Construction Site - Final Destination 5
-X- Criterion / Masters of Cinema Version Film - The Blob
--- Cryptid Cinema -
-X- Death by: Decapitation - The Babysitter: Killer Queen
--- Diary / Journal -
-X- Director or Writer Cameo in Own Film / Film Adaptation, 2 - Hatchet II
--- Distributor / Studio: A24 -
-X- Documentary - Scream Queen!
--- Drunk Horror -
--- Euro Horror -
-X- Fan Film - Never Hike Alone
-X- Extraterrestrial / Takes Place in Space - Brightburn
--- Film From Someone Else's 'Best of' List -
--- Film From TCM October 2020 Schedule -
-X- Film Title Drop - Random Acts of Violence
-X- Folk Horror - Bad Hair
--- From a Basil Gogos Painting -
--- Found Footage -
-X- Frankenstein - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
-X- Ghost / Haunting - Doctor Sleep
--- Giallo -
--- J-Horror -
-X- Kaiju / Giant Monster - Tremors: Cold Day in Hell
--- Killer / Evil Animal -
--- Killer / Evil Child -
-X- Killer / Evil Doll - Child's Play (2019)
--- Luchador -
--- Made-for-TV Movie -
--- Mummy -
-X- Musical / Rock ‘n Roll Horror - Terror on Tour
--- Nation of Origin: South Korea -
-X- OHMC 15th Anniversary Watch: 2005 - The Devil's Rejects
-X- One-Word Titles - Creep (2014)
--- Ouija Board -
--- Phobias -
-X- Pizza - Satanic Panic
--- Psychological -
--- Quarantine -
--- Rape / Revenge -
--- Shot in Bronson Canyon -
-X- Shudder Original / Exclusive - Scream Queen!
-X- Slasher / Psycho / Homicidal Maniac - Creep 2
-X- Slow Motion - Zombieland
--- Split Personality -
--- Sports -
-X- Suicide - Massacre at Central High
--- Takes Place in a Crypt -
--- Takes Place on a Mountain -
-X- Takes Place on a Holiday - Hubie Halloween
-X- Television - What We Do in the Shadows Season 2
-X- Three Installments in a Franchise - 3 from Hell
-X- Travelogue - Grandmother's Farm
--- Vampire -
-X- Voyeurism - The Addams Family (2019)
-X- Werewolf - Turkey Shoot
-X- Witchcraft / Satanic / Religious - The Babysitter
-X- Wilhelm Scream - Runaway Brain
-X- With Commentary - Slither
-X- With Two or More Horror Legends - House of 1000 Corpses
-X- Zombie - House by the Cemetary

Watch a movie and it’s remake back to back on the same day:
-X- Original - The Invisible Man (1933)
-X- Remake - The invisible Man (2020)

Watch films in at least three formats: 3/3
-X- First format, streaming, Brightburn.
-X- Second format, Blu-ray, The Invisible Man.
-X- Third format, DVD, The Blob.

Watch films in at least three languages: 3/3
--X First language, The Babysitter, English.
-X- Second language, Grandmother's Farm, Arabic.
-X- Third language, Girls with Balls, French.

Watch 1 film with a recently deceased personality: 1/1
-X- Recently deceased list - Dreamscape (max von sydow)

Watch 2 films with the same title:
--- Film #1 -
--- Film #2 -

Watch 1 of your OHMC "favorites": 1/1
--- Frankenhooker (1990) -
--- The Carrier (1988) -
--- Shakma (1990) -
--- The Killer Tongue (1996) -
-X- The House by the Cemetery (1981) - check
--- Death Bed: The Bed That Eats (1977) -
--- Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror (1981) -
--- Hobgoblins (1988) -
--- Microwave Massacre (1983) -
--- Octaman (1971) -
--- Killer Condom (1996) -

Watch 3 films that you've never seen before that: 6/3
-X- Stars a Carradine (John, David, Keith, Robert) - Massacre at Central High (David)
-X- Features Trick or Treaters - Hubie Halloween
-X- Was made in the 1980s - Dreamscape
--- Features a spirit/demon caught on film -
--- Was written by Clive Barker -
--X Features a cult - The Babysitter: Killer Queen
--- Has a scene in a Halloween-themed attraction (haunted house, carnival, etc) -
-X- Was shot in Romania - Leapin Leprechauns
-X- Is listed on Stephen King’s Danse Macabre movie list - X: The Man with XRay Eyes
--- Takes place at a boarding school -
--- Features a paranormal investigator -
--- Title includes the word death -

Select 6 decades of film history: 10/6
-X- Pre-1930 - Frankenstein (1910)
-X- 1930 - The Invisible Man
-X- 1940 - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
-X- 1950 - The Blob
-X- 1960 - X the Man with X-Ray Eyes
-X- 1970 - Massacre at Central High
-X- 1980 - The Beyond
-X- 1990 - Leapin Leprechauns
-X- 2000 - Zombieland
-X- 2010 - The Babysitter
-X- 2020 - The Babysitter: Killer Queen

Select 3 from the following horror film tropes: 6/3
-X- Evil Clown - Zombieland
-x- Nobody believes the main character - Tremors: Cold Day in Hell
-X- To the library for research - House by the Cemetary
-X- Cute child doing creepy things - Brightburn
-X- The refrigerator door or cabinet scare - Child's Play (2019)
--- Nature's revenge -
-X- Running down the middle of the road while being chased by a car - Turkey Shoot

Select 1 from the "Chronological Horror Years Faceoff": 1/1
--- 1920 (100th) -
--- 1945 (75th) -
--- 1970 (50th) -
-X- 1995 (25th) – Leapin Leprechauns

Select 1 from the following anniversaries: 2/1
-X- 30th Anniversary of The Dark Side Magazine - The Beyond
-X- 40th Anniversary of Friday the 13th Franchise - Never Hike Alone
--- 65th Anniversary of Godzilla -
--- 100th Birthday of Ray Bradbury -
--- 100th Birthday of Ray Harryhausen -

Select 1 from "The Four Seasons of Death": 2/1
-X- Winter - Tremors: Cold Day in Hell
--- Spring -
--- Summer -
-X- Autumn, 2 - Hubie Halloween

Select 4 ratings: 4/4
--- G -
-X- PG - The Addams Family (2019)
-X- PG-13 - Hubie Halloween
-X- R - Creep (2014)
--- NC-17 -
--- X -
-X- Unrated - X-The Man with X-Ray Eyes
--- M -
--- GP -

Attend a live or virtual event (convention, play, haunted house, ghost tour, etc.):
--- (insert event). OPTIONAL

--- Listen to a horror movie soundtrack - OPTIONAL

Venture Into the Literary World:
--- Read a Horror Novel or Novella (insert title). OPTIONAL
--- Read a Horror Comic Book or Graphic Novel (insert title). OPTIONAL
--- Read a Horror Magazine (insert title). OPTIONAL

Last edited by ParadiseVendors; 10-31-20 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-05-20, 02:56 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: The 16th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31) ***The List Thread***

Super late this year....but I've watched a few, so joining in. The subset looks solid so plan to check a few of those out.

Old 10-20-20, 01:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 255 Likes on 211 Posts

RED= 4K
BLUE= Blu-Ray
GREEN= DVD
Purple= Streaming
YELLOW= Theatrical Viewing
*= First Time Viewing
^= Short Film

October 1st

1. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
2. How To Re-Chalk Your Tub (2020) *^
3.Emergency Action Plan (2020) *^
4. Hipolita (2020) *^
5. Unfinished Business (2020) *^
6. Blitzkrieg (2020) *^
7. Milk Teeth (2020) *^
8. Fish Whiskers (2020) *^
9. The Three Men You Meet At Night (2020) *^
10. Mourn (2020) *^
11. Otttie(2020) *^
12. Abracitos (2020) *^
13. Heat (2019) *^
14.Mime (2020) *^
15. Stuck (2020) *^
16. Great Choice (2017) *^

October 9th

17. Followed (2018) *

October 10th

18. Possessor (2020) *

October 11th

19. Memories of Murder (2003)

October 12th

20. Guinea Pig: The Devil's Experiment (1985)
21. Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood (1985)

October 13th

22. The Blair Witch Project (1999)

October 14th

23. Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)

October 18th

24. Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982)

October 19th

25. Memories of Murder (2003)

October 20th

26. American Guinea Pig: Bouquet of Guts & Gore (2014)
27. Friday the 13th (1980)
28. Black Box (2020) *

October 25th

29. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
30. The Lie (2020) *

October 26th

31. Seeding of a Ghost (1983)

October 27th

32. Deep Web XXX (2018) *
33. American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon (2017)

October 28th

34. August Underground (2001)

October 31st

35. The Mothman Legacy (2020) *
36. The Party's Downstairs
(2019)*^
37. Chubbies
(2014) *

Last edited by asianxcore; 11-02-20 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-30-20, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

'05: Bill Paxton's dick in True Lies | '06: 97 | '07: 79 | '08: 57 | '09: 59 | '10: 77 | '11: 56 | '12: 48 | '13: 60 | '14: 56 | '15: 23 | '16: 65 | '17: 86 | '18:71 | '19:71

For the sake of the management's own sanity . . . it must be stated that there may be slight spoilers ahead. Be Warned!

Oct. 01
01. The Invisible Man (1933)
02. A Blade in the Dark La casa con la scala nel buio¹ (1983)
Oct. 02
03. Nightmare at Noon¹ (1988)
04. Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990)
Oct. 03
05. Devil's Express¹ (1976)
Oct. 04
06. Night Creatures aka Captain Clegg (1962)
Oct. 05
07. The Video Dead¹ (1987)
08. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Oct. 06
09. The Leopard Man (1943)
10. Cat Girl¹ (1957)
11. The Kiss of the Vampire (1963)
12. Blade (1998)
Oct. 07
13. Circus of Horrors¹ (1960)
14. Carnival of Souls (1962)
Oct. 08
15. Bedlam (1946)
16. The Strange Door¹ (1951)
17. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Oct. 09
18. The Mummy (1932)
Oct. 10
19. Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween¹ (2016)
Oct. 11
20. The Mummy's Hand (1940)
21. The Mummy's Tomb (1942)
Oct. 12
22. The Fly (1986)
23. Mountaintop Motel Massacre¹ (1983)
24. Body Bags¹ (1993)
Oct. 13
25. The Mummy's Ghost (1944)
26. The Mummy's Curse (1944)
27. Konga (1961)
28. Night of the Demon¹ (1983)
Oct. 14
29. The Return of Doctor X¹ (1939)
30. Dracula¹ (1974)
31. The Occupant Ling hei bik yan (1984)
Oct. 15
32. The City of the Dead (1960)
33. The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971)
34. Blackenstein¹ (1973)
35. Bloody Movie aka Terror Night (1987)
36. Sleepstalker¹ (1995)
Oct. 16
37. Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933)
38. The Witches (1966)
39. Ravenous (1999)
Oct. 17
40. Freaks (1932)
Oct. 18
41. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
Oct. 19
42. The Old Dark House (1932)
43. I Walked with a Zombie (1943)
44. Voodoo Woman¹ (1957)
45. The Oblong Box (1969)
Oct. 20
46. Dawn of the Dead (1978)
47. The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988)
Oct. 22
48. Dracula (1931)
Oct. 23
49. The Walking Dead¹ (1936)
50. Day of the Dead (1985)
Oct. 24
51. Fantasy Island¹ (2020)
Oct. 26
52. Nosferatu Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)
53. Dracula's Daughter (1936)
54. Scars of Dracula (1970)
55. Ganja & Hess (1973)
56. Mr. Vampire Geung see sin sang (1985)
Oct. 27
57. Phantom of the Paradise (1974)
58. The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
59. Ghostbusters (1984)
60. Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Oct. 28
61. Land of the Dead (2005)
62. It¹ (2017)
Oct. 29
63. The Shining (1980)
64. Children of the Corn (1984)
65. Maximum Overdrive¹ (1986)
66. Misery (1990)
67. The Dark Half¹ (1993)
Oct. 30
68. The Black Cat (1934)
69. The Black Room (1935)
70. The Wolf Man (1941)
71. The Brides of Dracula (1960)
72. Suspiria (1977)
73. The Thing (1982)
74. Manhunter (1986)
Oct. 31. Happy Halloween!!
75. Phantasm (1979)
76. Scarecrows (1988)
77. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
78. The Witch aka The VVitch: A New-England Folktale¹ (2015)

Last edited by planetaire; 11-02-20 at 12:58 AM.