Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What is the best place in the UK to buy fairly old DVDís that are unavailable to buy now?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

What is the best place in the UK to buy fairly old DVDís that are unavailable to buy now?

Old 04-02-19, 02:09 PM

What is the best best place to try and try and buy a DVD that has been discontinued and I have tried looking online via googling with no success and was first available to buy approx in 1994 or 1995 in the UK and DVD and Video Tape was made by the BBC about the National Trusts centenary and was called Treasures in Trust and was available in National Trust shops in that period as well as other stores in the UK. Iím looking for a DVD not a video tape. I have found a website where the video tape with that centenary programme, but not the DVD. Can anyone help where I night be able to look to buy old DVDís with old programmes that are now generally unavailable to buy.