Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

The 8th Annual DVDTalk Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Discussion Thread March 2019

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

The 8th Annual DVDTalk Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Discussion Thread March 2019

Old 02-02-19, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Dates: Sunset on February 28th to sunrise on April 1st.

Rules: Any film or TV show listed on IMDB with a genre of action, adventure, crime, or mystery counts for this challenge. You can use any counting method you choose.

Checklist will be updated some time in the next couple of weeks. I will let everyone know when it is finalized.

Questions? Please feel free to ask! If I can do anything to make the challenge more fun, let me know. Hope everyone has a great time!

PS - I will have the list thread up in the next week or so.
Old 02-02-19, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: The 8th Annual DVDTalk Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Discussion Thread March 2019

Checklist will go here.
Old 02-02-19, 12:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: The 8th Annual DVDTalk Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Discussion Thread March 2019

After the Oscar Challenge, I'll take a break and jump into my re-watch of Homicide: Life on the Street and The Wire. Those should fit right in with this Challenge.
Old 02-02-19, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Action and adventure is one of my favorite genres, so I am ready for this challenge. I plan to get a jump start by watching some action for the Academy Award Challenge.
Old 02-03-19, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Looking forward to this. I've got all sorts of interesting stuff lined up.
Old 02-06-19, 02:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Was craving a non Oscar film earlier today, so was browsing Amazon Prime. I came across an 80s sword and sorcery film called Sorceress. It reminded me of the movies from the 80s in every way. Especially the effects and the music. I loved it.
Old 02-13-19, 03:45 PM

I actually find myself saving movies from the Oscar challenge for this one. I like the Academy movies, but they can be draining. Looking forward to this one because it's fun and it's second favorite favorite genre after horror
Old 02-13-19, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Prime Video Canada added Monk, Murder, She Wrote, Lost and Revenge in February which are perfect for this Challenge.