Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

100 Movies. 31 Days. The 14th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31)

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Chad
Print Wikipost

100 Movies. 31 Days. The 14th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31)

Old 11-01-18, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 167 Likes on 118 Posts
Re: 100 Movies. 31 Days. The 14th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/

Originally Posted by SethDLH
Nice way to finish, an underrated classic! I got to hear Caroline Munro talk about it briefly last weekend and she had nothing but great things to say about it.
So cool! Caroline Munro had this to say in the liner notes for the film's soundtrack.
I can only say that working on Kronos was one of my happiest work projects. I went to work with a smile and a little mud on my face everyday. When I say mud, it was the easiest make-up I have ever had to wear in any film I have been involved with. Lovely Eddie the make-up man would gently rub fresh mud on my face, hands and feet during the five and half week shoot, a little mascara and I was away. I also remember having a very special hair conditioner applied by means of raw eggs and tomatoes in the scene where "I dance on a Sunday". The fantastic crew took delight in pelting me with the aforementioned items. It made my long hair shine beautifully. I fully recommend it, ladies! It all added to the effect and genuine look of the film.

We had an amazing director, my good friend, Brian Clemens, who took a chance on me playing his female lead, Carla the Gypsy. I loved the role! Carla was very pure of spirit who wore her heart on her sleeve, when it came to the dashingly handsome hero "Kronos", played superbly by German actor Horst Jansen. His side-kick, Grost, was played brilliantly by the extraordinary character actor John Cater, who still works non-stop on television today. As I said before, Kronos was of my favourite films I had the great privilege to be in and, since its release in 1973, has become a genre film classic so much so that it one of Quentin Tarantino's favourites. You may notice he pays homage in several of his films, especially KILL BILL -- Kronos means time traveler in Greek and if I had my time over, and good few years younger, I would ride the Garlic trail with Kronos and Grost anytime.
I watched the documentary for Hammer Horror:  The Warner Bros Years and it was rather sad that despite the partnership with Warner Bros and a possibility of greater things that Hammer Studio declined so rapidly in a quickly changing cinema landscape. At the end of their golden era I'm glad that a film like Captain Kronos was made.

"This is God's Blade. Forged for your black heart."
Old 11-01-18, 09:04 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 670 Likes on 448 Posts
Re: 100 Movies. 31 Days. The 14th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/

Great comments this last page or so, but making me sad that it’s once again over. Like everything else in life, these Octobers truly do go by faster each year.

Overall on the event, I honestly believe this could be the best one we’ve had yet. Even though the subset list seemed to have a majority of films I didn’t love, the discussion was solid both in the individual review threads, and here in this thread. I felt more connected to the group throughout the month, perhaps simply because I was watching a bit less than normal, and spending more time reading the threads.

Obviously, words fail in trying to describe how important Chad is to this thing. It’d be utterly amazing even if was just all the work he puts into the planning stages. But to follow that up with this detail-packed and work-intensive thread and list threads is above the call. And the cherry on top of being present all month long with encouragement and rule clarifications, and the work at keeping us engaged with contests. It’d be employee-of-the-year level work if he was paid to do all this, something even more noble that he does it for free. We are so blessed. Chad is on the short list of people I’d give a kidney to.
Old 11-01-18, 09:29 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

Closed out the last night same as last year, with the masterpieces that are Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2. Guess it's the tradition now.

Come at me bro!
Old 11-01-18, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 145 Likes on 97 Posts

It's been a long month, and I'm planning on sleeping in this weekend.

I had mixed feelings this morning when I woke up. I was relieved it was November 1, and I could finally get 8 hours of sleep. I was also a little depressed, as I didn't have movie planning to get to. What am I going to do for the other 11 months?

That was a great theme list this year and the additional suggestions prevented me from digging deep into my pile of disks at home. Watched a total of 102 films with 77 of those first time views.

Glad to see Trevor is an organ donor, and hopefully Chad can stay healthy enough to avoid needing a spare kidney. Many, many thanks go to Chad who does one of the finest job steering the ship.

We had a good number of kids swing by to mooch some candy. I got home to find a the porch light on and a huge bowl of candy sitting on the front step. Wifey had taken the dog for a walk, and she just left the candy out there. There were hordes of kids raiding the bowl.
Old 11-01-18, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 162 Likes on 120 Posts

Adding to the motion of big thanks to Chad. You definitely are the King of Challenge Runners.
Old 11-01-18, 10:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I watched 75 this year! I didn't think I would see that many because of other things getting in the way, but I had some strong viewing days early on. I got burnt out on the end a little bit. It was fun to watch a few films I hadn't seen in 8 to 10 years. That was sort of a theme of my month, combined with new viewings and rewatches of favorites I've seen a lot. Hope everyone had fun!
Old 11-01-18, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 625 Likes on 459 Posts

I had a great year as I accomplished what I started out to do - watch exclusively from my unopened piles. The icing on the cake is I hit 111 titles overall in spite of a slow start with family in for a week.

I reduced the horror titles to about a dozen with most being crossover genres with SF/Fantasy. I intentionally saved those for the end as they'll either carry over or are movies I want to watch badly enough to not save them for next July (SF/Fantasy challenge). I didn't add a single title to the pile this year, another good accomplishment, and the vast majority of my viewings were 1st time viewings. While there were no hidden gems among that group, most were worth the time spent.

What that means for the future is that next year I can finally just watch what I want rather than feel pressure to reduce a huge stack of unopened product! I'm already looking forward to that *and* joining the exclusive "10 Years Participating" group! ... has it really been 9 years since I started participating in this madness?!?!?
Old 11-01-18, 01:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 114 Likes on 80 Posts

Thanks again for all the heavy lifting Chad!

Last year my total was 53, this year 51, so I'm maintaining my pace, mostly. Managed to watch 20 new movies. Watched more TV this year as well as a few shorts (If you didn't get the chance during the Challenge, do check out Don't Hug Me I'm Scared).
Old 11-01-18, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by coyoteblue
as well as a few shorts (If you didn't get the chance during the Challenge, do check out Don't Hug Me I'm Scared).
The first couple minutes I was wondering what the heck, but then it gets subtly dark and awesome. I’m up to #4 now....
Old 11-01-18, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 184 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by GoldenWheels
Closed out the last night same as last year, with the masterpieces that are Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2. Guess it's the tradition now.

Come at me bro!
Old 11-01-18, 04:47 PM

^ Pic blank for me Davey.

Probably just basking in the afterglow, but wonder if it’s time to think about a weekly or monthly horror club again.
Old 11-01-18, 04:58 PM

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor
^ Pic blank for me Davey.

Probably just basking in the afterglow, but wonder if it’s time to think about a weekly or monthly horror club again.
I was wondering if there's a thread or place on the DVDTalk forum where ongoing chat about horror movies occurs. Because I watch horror all year long and would love to keep up the discussion, albeit at a slower pace.
Old 11-01-18, 05:23 PM

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

October went by too fast

Thanks to Chad and the sponsors and everyone that took part in the challenge! I look forward to this every year and a big part of that is the community.
Old 11-01-18, 11:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Somewhere Hot Scoville Units: 9,999,999 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Received 811 Likes on 316 Posts

Appreciate the kind sentiments! And October did fly by.

I just winged it for the most part this year. Didn't have the usual time to plan days out beforehand and make the normal preparations, so I just grabbed whatever unopened titles were on the shelf (while narrowly avoiding some major dust goblins). Also didn't hurt that my unwatched pile was the size of Mount Olympus. Burned through roughly 90% of it. That helped with somehow managing to hit my highest total in five years with 144 141, and without burning out. There were plenty of highlights this year, so configuring the awards list won't be an easy task.

Anyway, I think I'm ready for the 14th Annual November Horror Supplemental Material Challenge...

Last edited by Chad; 11-02-18 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-02-18, 12:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

Man, doing the checklist AFTER the challenge is exhausting... and I don't have nearly as many viewings as most of you. But my list is complete. Now its time to check out all the other lists!!

Thanks again Chad for hosting and everybody else for keeping it fun as always. I wasn't able to comment much, but I tried to check out the discussion on my phone whenever possible. I look forward to hearing about any additional places we can go for our addiction.
Old 11-02-18, 12:19 AM

Received 50 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm still shocked by my total of 155. I didn't think it would be that high, but I had more free time than expected so I took advantage of it. And I got through my entire unwatched stack (well, unwatched horror, anyway).

Great fun, as always. Thanks Chad!
Old 11-02-18, 08:09 AM

Ok, going to mention this again because it was amazing. Guess I’m several years late to the YouTube sensation, Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared, which has like 200 million views on YouTube. It may be the greatest thing the internet has ever produced. Takes at least a minute before the horror elements get introduced, but the whole series (six short episodes) is full of pyschodelic insanity and meta commentary on the viewer vs the viewed. Thanks to coyoteblue for finally turning me on to this thing.
Old 11-02-18, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 213 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by brainee
Ever have a movie you love but hesitate to recommend it to others? I was talking horror with a co-worker, and the subject of Mexican horror movies came up. I mentioned Santa Sangre, which she had never heard of. I noticed it was on Amazon Prime, and now she's going to check it out with her family over the weekend! I could be in for an awkward movie conversation next week
Curiously how did this turn out? Cliffhanger.
Old 11-02-18, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 72 Likes on 42 Posts

Here are my five favorite first time viewings:

--- Black Christmas: I'm not the biggest fan of straight slasher films, but watching Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street have started turning me around on the genre. This one also blew me away. It's so concise in its storytelling, characterization, and suspense.

--- The Raven (1935): This was an absolutely insane movie! Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi are at the center of this toxic masculinity horror flick about a lovelorn doctor who decides to KILL EVERYONE!!!

--- Candyman: When I was in the third grade, a friend with less strict parents summarized this movie for me, and I had problems looking into mirror for months. We also got in trouble when our attempt to summon Candyman in the school bathroom ended in a lot of screaming. I'm so glad I finally watched this; it's a smarter, more intense film than a lot of 90s horror.

--- The Initiation of Sarah (2006): Two sisters get sucked into competing sororities and 2000s made-for-TV shenanigans follow. I'm a lover of made-for-TV movies, and this one was one of the best that I watched. The cast is game for both the campiness and the pathos. Also, boy band undertones make a couple scenes unintentionally homoerotic.

--- Afflicted: This was a friend's selection for my weekly movie night group, and I loved it. I'm a fan of found footage when it's done well, and this both grounds its premise and utilizing it in fun, inventive ways. Apparently, the creators/actors haven't done anything else, and that's a real shame.
Old 11-02-18, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 213 Likes on 140 Posts

Many thanks again to Chad. Also appreciate the sponors - Hamilton Books / GoldenWheels, Synapse Films, Cult Epics, Vinegar Syndrome, and SethDLH/Celluloid Terror.
Cheers to you all for the discussion here and in the subset threads, I found more than a few worthy films from it and had a blast.
This was my 10th challenge; completed subset, theme night, checklist, and over 100 (got to 226).

Here are some of my overall favorites...
Gems: The Maus, Phobia 2, The Sitter, Murder Syndrome, Discopath, The Demon Inside, Terrified, Stephanie, Fear Inc, Laddaland, The Cleanse, Forest of Lost Souls
Spoiler:
  • The Maus (2017, 90 minutes) ★★★★★★★★★✰ Ethnic based slow burn interspersed with hallucinatory imagery playing on the Bosnian War (to the point I googled it). It's tense but not even really clearly a horror film for so long, nicely ambiguous with hints at terror mixing machismo and paranoia with sly situational humor played straight. Abstract challenging elements within an intelligent script. Format: Digital [Netflix]. 1st Viewing
  • Phobia 2 (2009, 125 minutes) ★★★★★★★½✰✰ Nicely ambiguous characters and an intelligent script. Comparing it to over movies this month Phobia 2 has a morality 'come-up-ance' that is unfortunately missing in many horror films. Sobering twists in a series of stories where the characters are often ambiguous, both good and bad enough to be sympathetic. I can think of more than a few films that are missing some of the 'heart' in heart wrenching that we see with Phobia 2. Some great concepts with more depth at play. I especially liked the first segment and the trucker one (well also the film crew one, and the salvage one – which is nearly all). Format: Digital [Netflix]. 1st Viewing
  • The Sitter (2017, 97 minutes) ★★★★★★★✰✰✰ Psychosexual without being lurid this moody film is slow paced but well shot and abstract, I could see it not being for everyone but I liked it a lot more than I expected. It's a slow burn that's at times too slow and psychological, which I found to be wonderful and even when things shift pace it's a well executed mystery with twists and over the top terrors. The trailer is misleading. Format: Digital [Vudu HD]. 1st Viewing
  • Murder Syndrome [aka Murder Obsession] (1981, 98 minutes) ★★★★★★★★✰✰ Impenetrable but stylish Italian thriller with a gothic atmosphere in a castle complete with ghostly footprints and a bare breasted woman being crucified while a plastic spider crawls on her. So far out twists and lurid imagery with a psychological minded mystery. Format: Blu-ray (also on Shudder). 1st Viewing
  • Discopath (2013, 82 minutes) ★★★★★★★✰✰✰ Discopath has an outrageous premise of a killer triggered by disco music but is handled in such a subtle way it's quiet a good thriller, it's the best kind of pastiche filmed in a vintage looking soft style and handled in a way that even the most campy over the top kill segment is engaging. There is an enthralling use of sound without a lot of frivolous dialogue and lots of background music punctuated by periods of silence. I'm at the point in the challenge where I'm looking for offbeat comedies that are a bit more upbeat, I cannot say Discopath was it given it was a bit more intense/gorey. Format: Digital [Amazon Video]. 1st Viewing
  • The Demon Inside (2017, 99 minutes) ★★★★★★★✰✰✰ Epic indie film that pulls off an ambitious premise that sounds generic, plagued by some of the worse cover art, but delivers on in your face sometimes nicely cartoonish horror comedy (often more tense than funny). Effects are sometimes cheap or acting questionable but never to the point it kills the pace. Format: Digital [Vudu HD]. 1st Viewing
  • Terrified (2017, 87 minutes) ★★★★★★★½✰✰ Scary film with some great imagery and an unconventional approach to some of the horror, a favorite so far this month. It feels like it paints itself into a corner but does so in such a great way. Format: Digital [Shudder HD]. 1st Viewing
  • Stephanie (2016, 86 minutes) ★★★★★★★½✰✰ Especially well paced story with an amazingly morphing structure - the sort of cryptic film that keeps you guessing but ultimately doesn't hold back on the payoff. I loved the premise of it, and cannot think of any other film like it. I think the 'problem' with marathoning horror movies is that it can sometimes highlight how stale conventions are or repetitively cloned some movies are. Stephanie was a good antidote for that. The child lead actress did a good job. Format: Digital [Netflix]. 1st Viewing
  • Fear Inc (2016, 90 minutes) ★★★★★★★✰✰✰ A 'custom scares' event that may or may not be real. The less you know going in the better it is. Intense without being especially bloody and there are some nice horror references. Format: Digital [Vudu HD]. 1st Viewing
  • Laddaland (2011, 113 minutes) ★★★★★★★✰✰✰ Nicely draws in suburban family anxieties but to an inflated degree sometimes at a loss. So far probably the scariest film I've seen this month with more heart and melodrama than average to give it some weight. Format: Digital [Netflix]1st Viewing
  • The Cleanse (2016, 81 minutes) ★★★★★★★½✰✰ Slow going and eccentric character drama with surreal elements that's more frank about our view of imperfections and romantic than scary but does have a sinister undercurrent. Elements of metaphor and a plot that's very novel slow burn well while also offering odd payoffs along the way and left me feeling like there was more to analyze within the film. Format: Digital [Vudu HD]. 1st Viewing
  • The Forest of Lost Souls (2018, 70 minutes) ★★★★★★★★✰✰ Black and white Portuguese film with artful shot compositions in a scenic forest and a thematic focus on bleak sadness that matches the drab colors of the film. Gradual subtle plot that is both shocking and nicely cryptic building on itself from abstract themes of the suicide forest (length of sadness) to more base slasher elements but with an arthouse slow mo style which I found to be a good metaphor for suicide/sadness devastating loved ones (which is my interpretation, not an obvious part of the film).Format: Digital [Amazon Prime]. 1st Viewing

Now that's it's been a day or so I went through my lists and decided on the following standouts in certain areas, not necessarily altogether good films but memorable in some way.
  • Strangest Creatures/Frights [More Original]: Apartment 212, The Rake, Arbor Demon, Apostle, Blue Sunshine, Headhunter, Blood Beach, The Ritual
  • Stayed With Me [Thought Provoking or Puzzling With Merit]: The Cleanse, Dr Caligari, Possession ’81, Hereditary
  • Best Slow Burn [Holds Tension]: Pyewacket, Trash Fire, Alchemist’s Handbook, The Maus, Witch in the Window
  • Cheesiest / This Didn’t Age Well: Warlock, Demon Wind, Hellraiser: Judgement (Pinhead, he should just die now), Slaughterhouse Rock
  • Most Kinetic Fast Paced [Plot/Characters Always Going]: Night Watchmen, Blood Fest, Dead Next Door, The Devil Lives Here
  • Bullets Per Minute [Most Over Top Action]: Daemonium, War of the Dead, Predator 2
  • Prettiest [Most Scenic or Well Staged]: Happy Hunting, Predator (does jungles well), Gerald’s Game (excelled at imagery elevating a meh plot)
  • Most Effective Sound: Driller Killer, A Quiet Place
  • Biggest Surprises [Random/Unattractive Movies That Weren't Bad]: Slime City, Unfriended: Dark Web, Pit and Pendulum ’91, Mohawk
  • Scariest [Imagery That Haunted Me Longer]: Terrified, Sacrilege (amateurish but struck me, unsure why now), The Atoning (gnarly shadow figures), Haunting of Helena (generic but the ghost stood out)

These are ones I actively disliked or were letdowns...
Disappointments: Last Girl Standing, Corbin Nash, Lumberjack Man, Terrifier, Haunted House of Kirby Road, Night of Something Strange, Mayhem, Along Came the Devil, #FromJennifer, Succubus '68, Lurking Fear

Watched 226 items with 178 (78%) first time viewings and 107 (48%) tied to whatever's day theme. Complete checklist, subset, and theme nights.
Summary Viewing Stats:
Spoiler:

Total Watched: 226 items - 333 hours, 10 minutes (88.5 minutes per film average)
By Decade: 2010s 130 | 2000s 15 | 1990s 16 | 1980s 39 | 1970s 21 | 1960s 7 | 1950s 1 | 1940s 0 | 1930s 0 | 1920s 1
By Format: Digital 189 | DVD 1 | Blu-ray 35 | Theater 4
Average Film Star (★) Rating: 5.38 stars out of 10 ★★★★★½✰✰✰✰
177 First Time Viewings [78% of total][right][/i][/color]

Last edited by Undeadcow; 11-05-18 at 10:54 AM.
Old 11-02-18, 12:36 PM

Some of my favorites from this challenge:

Antichrist (2009) - Gorgeous cinematography and is a total head trip. Very sexy too.

Blood on Satan’s Claw (1970) - Folk horror that revolves around historical witchcraft and pagan beliefs is one of my favorite sub-genres. This is one of the best.

Dressed to Kill (1980) - A vintage psychological thriller that’s still riveting to watch. The Criterion version is rated X!

The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967) - The cinematography is incredible in this farce that sends up Euro gothic horror. Young Roman Polanski is so sweet and innocent (and cute). Very funny.

Firestarter (1984) - Hadn't seen this in ages and I loved it. Fantastic cast and effects.

Halloween (2018) and Halloween H2O (1998) - It was interesting to watch this 20-year and 40-year take on the trauma of Laurie Strode. They were both good, but the 2018 is fantastic.

The Hidden (1987) - I love Kyle MacLachlin in this. Nice mix of odd-bedfellows-cop-partnership and an action/horror script.

Mill of the Stone Women (1960) - Old school Euro gothic film featuring a young man who goes to a small village to study with a professor. There’s a mill with wax figures of women in history being killed (like Joan of Arc) and a beautiful young woman who isn’t what she appears. Gothic at its finest.

Opera (1987) - Wonderful giallo film that revolves around a killer stalking an opera production of MacBeth. I loved the opera scenes and soundtrack.

Patrick (1978) - I love films about supernatural powers. This vintage 70’s classic features a comatose patient who can move things with his mind. Cool.

Ravenous (1999) - Horror set in the old West is rare, and I love this little film that is a take on the Donner Party. Robert Carlyle is awesome.

The Reincarnation of Peter Proud (1975) - Another 70’s paranormal thriller, this time about reincarnation. It stars the wonderful Margot Kidder who passed this last year. The story holds up well and it looks fantastic on blu ray.

Trilogy of Terror (1975) - I'm fond of TV horror movies and this one is the best. Hadn't seen it in ages and I loved every minute. Loved the theme of women's sexuality.

Venom (1981) - I love Oliver Reed! Tense drama with a very tight script. And snakes!

Viy (1967) - A Russian film that feels very authentic in terms of location and casting. Nice change.

The Washing Machine (1993) - Excellent mind-game script ala Diabolique. The Inspector (played by Phillippe Cariot) is super cute.

The White Reindeer (1952) - Rare Lapland film shot in black and white about the wife of a reindeer herder who is a witch. I love the unusual setting of a Lapland village.

Who Can Kill a Child? (1976) - Awesome Euro 70’s horror movie. Felt like an undiscovered classic (undiscovered by me anyway).

Wolfen (1981) - Hadn't seen this in ages either and I thought it was marvelous. Love the gritty urban setting and the mix of Native American and wolf mythology. Great cast.
Old 11-02-18, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by mrcellophane
Here are my five favorite first time viewings:
--- The Initiation of Sarah (2006): Two sisters get sucked into competing sororities and 2000s made-for-TV shenanigans follow. I'm a lover of made-for-TV movies, and this one was one of the best that I watched. The cast is game for both the campiness and the pathos. Also, boy band undertones make a couple scenes unintentionally homoerotic.
Thanks for the nod on The Initiation of Sarah. I love TV movies too. Need to bump that one to the top of my watch list.
Old 11-02-18, 03:57 PM
Cool New Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Completed my 31 film goal by watching a total of 39 films this year. The movie "Hereditary" was definitely top of the list! Highly recommended.

See everyone next year!
Old 11-02-18, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 180 Likes on 125 Posts

Ever have a movie you love but hesitate to recommend it to others? I was talking horror with a co-worker, and the subject of Mexican horror movies came up. I mentioned Santa Sangre, which she had never heard of. I noticed it was on Amazon Prime, and now she's going to check it out with her family over the weekend! I could be in for an awkward movie conversation next week
Originally Posted by Undeadcow
Curiously how did this turn out? Cliffhanger.
Lame cliffhanger resolution ... she never got around to watching it
Old 11-02-18, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 180 Likes on 125 Posts

Got to 70, which was about as good as I could do with my work schedule (and the fact I wanted to use some of my free time for things besides watching horror). Everywhere else, watching the equivalent of 70 horror movies in a month would make me a horror madman. Here it makes me a slacker

Best first time views (rated **** out of ***** and higher) were: The Ritual, The Transfiguration, The Limehouse Golem, Hounds of Love, and Stephanie.

First (and last) time views (rated ** and lower): The Devonsville Terror, Hellraiser: Inferno, The Monster Project, Demon Wind.

And I got through about 70 episodes of Dark Shadows (damn, this 1890's flashback just keeps going and going).

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.