Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

The Fourth Annual Historical Appreciation Challenge...Now with More Appreciation!

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

The Fourth Annual Historical Appreciation Challenge...Now with More Appreciation!

Old 05-23-13, 08:25 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: The Fourth Annual Historical Appreciation Challenge...Now with More Appreciation!

Originally Posted by Undeadcow
I think I will just watch whatever I feel fits the challenge and if other people want to bicker about it then let them. As most challenges encourage, I reserve the right to make my own decision about what counts for my list or doesn't.
This has become my philosophy about all DVDTALK challenges. Also, I like simple counting. It makes the lists easier to scan, and I want to spend a lot more time watching movies than reading lists. However, I am interested in what other people watch, as a source of ideas and as a clue to the identities of the people commenting in the discussion thread.
Old 05-23-13, 08:34 AM

Re: The Fourth Annual Historical Appreciation Challenge...Now with More Appreciation!

Originally Posted by MinLShaw
Again, I'd like to try to make it through this year's challenge without devoting the discussion thread to arbitrating "What about...?" questions of fringe/tangential content.
I reread as much as I could stand of last year's discussion thread a week or so ago to try to decide whether I wanted to participate in this year's challenge, knowing that the debate would resume soon but with no new discussion thread up yet. Your off-site reviews were the sort of thing that should have been in the thread, but instead it was clogged with endless questions about things which obviously shouldn't (or obviously should) have been included.

The main thing that I get out of participation in the DVDTALK challenges is a structure for my movie watching. I also participate in movieguide1's polls of the best movies of particular years on mubi.com for the same reason. A secondary benefit is the discussion, which at its best exposes me to the ideas of others, and encourages me to reflect when I participate in the discussion.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I think this is coming across are a lot more complicated than either I intend it or than it needs to be. I hesitate to use the term, but there should basically just be a lot of common sense involved. X-Men: First Class was allowed previously because of its tangential setting (the Cuban Missile Crisis). Does that actually feel right to you as an appropriate movie to watch for a Historical Appreciation Challenge? If you run across a movie that gives you the same "Wait, what?" reaction, then it's best left out of your viewing for the month. Otherwise, knock yourself out.
My comment was less about how I feel, and more of an effort to spur my own decision about whether to participate or not. If I'm in, I need to focus my viewing for the rest of this month in a certain direction so that I'm free to make most of what I watch next month Historical Challenge type movies. If I'm out, my viewing will be more free-form. Unfortunately, I still seem to be on the fence. I've been saving movies for this challenge, I've been promising my son that we'll watch The Good, the Bad and the Ugly soon (I couldn't find the DVD during the Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Challenge), and this challenge can be fun. Maybe I just need to resolve to ignore any ridiculous questions and petty disputes that may arise.

Last edited by ororama; 05-23-13 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-23-13, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by shadokitty
I have 3 movies that are historically relevant, Gettysburg, Gods and Generals, and Flyboys. While I do have 300, I don't know if it is too fictionalized, so don't plan to watch that. Between those movies, docs, and shows on History Channel, I'm fine with what I plan to watch.
Why wouldn't 300 work? It covers the Spartans- Persians. I understand it's cartoonish, but I think it would be ok. Just my opinion.
Old 05-23-13, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 161 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by JOE29
Why wouldn't 300 work? It covers the Spartans- Persians. I understand it's cartoonish, but I think it would be ok. Just my opinion.
Seeing your thoughts, maybe I will watch it as well.
Old 05-23-13, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

To me, it wouldn't count because it's really just a glorified music video with people in costumes dressed for the time. I wouldn't complain if anyone watched it though. That's just my two cents.

I've decided what I'm going to start off with
Spoiler:

Bowling for Concubines - Actually I'm not sure on this one. It revolves around a pretty big event but not sure how well it fits in. If anyone objects, I don't have a problem dropping it.
Shindler's Fist
A Tale Of Two Titties
Dr. Strangeglove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love It In The Bum
All Quiet On The Western ****
Das Booty
300...People Having Sex
Shaving Ryan's Privates
Lawrence of a Labia
Glad He Ate Her
Malcolm XXX
10.000 B.J.
Casabangca
Moby's Dick
National Pleasure
Butch Lesbian and the Lapdance Kid
A Midsummer's Wet Dream
I'm joking and don't own or plan to watch any of these

I'll just stop now. I just now remember the host saying I was shaming people or something last year.
Old 05-23-13, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Sex and the City 2 - Really?
Ha, that was me I think. That was after you said zeitgeist was ok. It actually is zeitgeist and doing some google searching will reveal that it's apparently true.
Old 05-23-13, 05:26 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 652 Likes on 437 Posts

I'll be focusing on my unwatched documentaries and sports DVDs again.
Old 05-24-13, 11:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm debating working on my 50 movie mill creek history set like I did last year, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, or something else. Tough choice.
Old 05-25-13, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A couple things occurred to me this morning. First, I've noticed that while the original History Channel is mostly reality shows any more. It's sequel channel, H2, airs of a lot of the types of shows that used to be on the first History Channel. 2nd, I recall last year during the discussion, people mentioning starting the challenge on Memorial Day. Is that still a possibility, or are we just going to start on the 1st? No matter either way, just wondering if that could happen.
Old 05-26-13, 01:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by ororama
Your off-site reviews were the sort of thing that should have been in the thread, but instead it was clogged with endless questions about things which obviously shouldn't (or obviously should) have been included.
If I read this right, I think you've said that my reviews were the kind of thing you do want in a discussion thread? If so, then thank you for the kind words. If I misunderstood, then may response may vary.

The main thing that I get out of participation in the DVDTALK challenges is a structure for my movie watching. I also participate in movieguide1's polls of the best movies of particular years on mubi.com for the same reason. A secondary benefit is the discussion, which at its best exposes me to the ideas of others, and encourages me to reflect when I participate in the discussion.
I think that's pretty much true of all of us who participate in these challenges. It's certainly true for me. I've really fallen off with movie watching at all since the end of the Oscar Challenge, and it's no coincidence that I haven't participated in any challenges since then.

I've been saving movies for this challenge, I've been promising my son that we'll watch The Good, the Bad and the Ugly soon (I couldn't find the DVD during the Action/Adventure/Crime/Mystery Challenge), and this challenge can be fun. Maybe I just need to resolve to ignore any ridiculous questions and petty disputes that may arise.
I'd vote for both of these ideas. My hope with addressing the eligibility controversy now is that *maybe* we can get it out of the way and actually have the kind of discussion that you and I, and most of the participants would prefer to have.

Originally Posted by Mister Peepers
To me, it wouldn't count because it's really just a glorified music video with people in costumes dressed for the time. I wouldn't complain if anyone watched it though. That's just my two cents.
Yeah, 300 goes for style over substance but there are (sadly) plenty of more obviously eligible movies that are even less historically accurate (looking at you, Braveheart). If you want to explore the Battle of Thermopylae further, The History Channel produced an excellent documentary around the time 300 opened in theaters called Last Stand of the 300. It's been spotted in the $4/$5 bins at Walmart locations recently. Well worth taking a look.

I've decided what I'm going to start off with

Das Booty
Be sure you pick the right one. The one by F.W. Murnau is appropriate for our challenge, but there's also the one directed by Rob Zombie that just uses the same title and isn't about historical booty at all.

Originally Posted by Mister Peepers
Ha, that was me I think. That was after you said zeitgeist was ok. It actually is zeitgeist and doing some google searching will reveal that it's apparently true.
And this is why we can't have nice things.

A couple things occurred to me this morning. First, I've noticed that while the original History Channel is mostly reality shows any more. It's sequel channel, H2, airs of a lot of the types of shows that used to be on the first History Channel.
H2? I had no idea such a thing existed, but it sounds a whole lot more appealing to me than the current iteration of The History Channel. I don't actually watch TV, believe it or not, with the lone exception of Dallas. I haven't even watched an entire Reds game so far this season.

2nd, I recall last year during the discussion, people mentioning starting the challenge on Memorial Day. Is that still a possibility, or are we just going to start on the 1st? No matter either way, just wondering if that could happen.
We only do that when Memorial weekend goes directly into 1 June. If we started the challenge this weekend, we'd still have an entire week of May to go and that's really just too long for a challenge. You're welcome to gorge on all the pertinent content you want, of course, but there's a pretty strong risk of burnout so I'd advise against it.
Old 05-26-13, 05:59 AM

Received 54 Likes on 30 Posts

Straight westerns and war/military movies are all fine, as they were the genesis of this challenge. Excluded would be something like Wild Wild West or Tropic Thunder.
Even if they're not necessarily striving for accuracy, then - so including Django, Sartana, et al.?

"Zeitgeist" movies are those that theoretically reflect the mood of an era. This started off to include movies made at the time of a specific era that show contemporary audiences what things were like at that time. You'd have to go back to those very early Edison Films silent shorts to even find anything technically made around the era of the Old West.
This may answer what was going to be my question about applicable movies - but I'll ask it my way, just to be sure! Since the key issues seem to be historical pertinence, learning something and accuracy, do films set at the time they were made count as "historical"? There are obviously films made during, say, WWII or maybe films about race relations or more contemporary wars that would qualify as being informative and accurate, but were set roughly contemporary to their filming. Are those 'historical'?

Anything directly historically pertinent is fine. What isn't fine is anything in those genres, subgenres and/or milieus that we used to include just because they were about combat.

Again, I'd like to try to make it through this year's challenge without devoting the discussion thread to arbitrating "What about...?" questions of fringe/tangential content. Just ask yourself when making your choices: "Can I actually learn something about a historical figure/event from watching this?" Setting alone is no longer sufficient criteria.
So it's all about accurately reflecting an era/event/person...? So not just "World War 2 films," but ones that are more accurate or revolve around a particular person...? Does that exclude or include - to pick a couple of examples off the top of my head - Ingluorious Basterds, Churchill: The Hollywood Years and To Be or Not to Be?

Actually, would these rules preclude comedies entirely?
Old 05-26-13, 06:11 AM

We all know the difference between a work of fiction and a documentary. We know movies may be light on verifiable historical details. That's not the litmus test for inclusion in this challenge.

The question is, "Can you learn something from watching the movie, or is it just a general movie that only happens to be set outside the present?" This really shouldn't be this hard.
I think the problem is that those two statements almost contradict each other... viz. Can I "learn" something if a movie is light on verifiable details?

It's obviously possible to learn something (about an event, era, person) from anything. For instance, you can glean a lot of reasonable historical facts from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Blackadder, but both of those wouldn't really qualify under most people's interpretation of "historical" films/TV shows. Or Indiana Jones and Young Indiana Jones - despite being neither western nor war, and while both are highly fictionalised, they contain historical settings, facts and reference points that do teach or inspire learning about Real History. Moreover, since you single out Young Indiana Jones as being specifically NOT allowed this year, I must argue in its favour! The whole point of the series was to teach and inform about the history and historical figures of the time. It's VERY "Historical Appreciation".

(This is also a particularly awkward question since there appear to be exceptions being made - and I promise that I'd not being bloody-minded, and do understand the attempted divide - "all" westerns and "all" war count, but not Wild, Wild or Tropic Thunder which are still western and war... Even with steampunk and comedy, they're still surely rife with incidental and specific historical details.)

If even movies based on actual verifiably real events play fast and loose with the facts, then why would not one merely "set outside the present" be as validly historical.

N.B. Fortunately, I found a book called HISTORY GOES TO THE MOVIES which attempts to historically verify (or rubbish) a swathe of films, so it can help me arbitrate on some level. If I remember to use it...

Last edited by ntnon; 05-26-13 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-26-13, 06:26 AM

While I do have 300, I don't know if it is too fictionalized, so don't plan to watch that.
That's probably exactly the sort of thorny issue that could split opinions! Point for: discrete, lesser known, under-filmed, historical event. Point against: highly stylised - style over substance - film. Point against: based on a heavily-fictionalised comic. I would say that is a perfect 50/50 film - as a film it's anti- the spirit of the challenge, but in terms of the events depicted, the likelihood of learning something and the hope that someone interested by the film might learn more about the 'REAL' events, it is very much in keeping with the 'learning something historical' side of things.
Old 05-26-13, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 208 Likes on 130 Posts

These challenges are supposed to be entertaining themed viewing, not an exercise in Byzantine rule enforcement or a post-graduate seminar in historiography. Any history challenge that would exclude Dangerous Liaisons (costume drama), Gone With the Wind (costume drama), Stagecoach (Western not connected to an actual person or event) or The Dirty Dozen (WWII film not connected to an actual person or event) entirely misses the point of the film experience. The fun has been sucked right out of this challenge.

And "learning something from the movie"? Do you really think a film like The Scarlet Empress is a sober examination of the actual facts of the life of Catherine the Great? If you want to learn actual history, read a book.

I'll be sitting this one out.

Last edited by Gobear; 05-26-13 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-26-13, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Gobear
These challenges are supposed to be entertaining themed viewing, not an exercise in Byzantine rule enforcement or a post-graduate seminar in historiography.
Agreed entirely. But they're also supposed to be a "challenge". When "zeitgeist" can be interpreted to allow X-Men: First Class and Sex and the City 2, surely you can appreciate why we have to have some clearer restrictions.

Any history challenge that would exclude Dangerous Liaisons (costume drama),
Unfamiliar.

Gone With the Wind (costume drama),
It's an Antebellum/Civil War film. It's in. Always was, always will be.

Stagecoach (Western not connected to an actual person or event)
It's a straight Western. It's in. Always was, always will be.

or The Dirty Dozen (WWII film not connected to an actual person or event)
It's a straight war movie. It's in. Always ways, always will be.

entirely misses the point of the film experience. The fun has been sucked right out of this challenge.
This is part of my frustration: All I'm trying to do is shore up things so that we can get on with the fun. Instead of reactions like, "Well, yeah, X-Men: First Class and Sex and the City 2 miss the point", all I've heard are accusations that I've arbitrarily banned movies that I've repeatedly stated are not affected.

Trust me: The last thing I want to do as participant, much less as host, is have to slog through all these "What about...?"s But every time someone asks about one movie, it kicks off a whole sub-debate that then spawns not pertinent, thoughtful discussion but spin-off sub-debates (i.e., "Well, if you're going to accept X, then you have to accept Y!").

And "learning something from the movie"? Do you really think a film like The Scarlet Empress is a sober examination of the actual facts of the life of Catherine the Great? If you want to learn actual history, read a book.
I think maybe you've helped me find a way to clarify what I've been trying to clarify since last year.

If it's a straight Western or war movie, it's fine. Those were the origin points of this challenge. They're always fine.

The "Can I learn something about it?" point is meant only to apply to movies with far more ambiguous historical relevance. No one is asking you to write a thesis paper. It's merely a "common sense" guideline.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you would consider participating in the list thread, but not the discussion thread? There aren't any prizes here, so it's not like you'd be missing out on winning anything. And, to be honest, it would be helpful to me to get a better sense of what kind of content you and other participants with similar taste really want to watch.

One point I've already made but bears repeating is that vast majority of content that anyone has actually listed in previous challenges passes the obvious gut test, but the majority of our discussions seem to revolve around semantics about fringe movies. That's the time-consuming, draining stuff I'm trying to shut down this year so that we can instead discuss the actual movies and not quibble over splitting hairs.

I realize this thread so far has been an absolute slog. I wince every time I get a notification of activity here! But I really do think that once we get underway next week and we begin to watch and discuss movies, this will be a fun challenge.
Old 05-26-13, 04:52 PM

I hope you'll reconsider. You have contributed interesting comments in all the challenges that I've noticed you participating in.

This was the challenge where the discussion got you so upset that you left in the middle, wasn't it? Personally, I was bored and frustrated by it, but I guess that it takes a lot to get me upset. Came close that time, though.

My favorite quote of this discussion again:
Originally Posted by Undeadcow
I think I will just watch whatever I feel fits the challenge and if other people want to bicker about it then let them. As most challenges encourage, I reserve the right to make my own decision about what counts for my list or doesn't.
A philosophy to live by.
Old 05-26-13, 05:34 PM

One point I've already made but bears repeating is that vast majority of content that anyone has actually listed in previous challenges passes the obvious gut test, but the majority of our discussions seem to revolve around semantics about fringe movies. That's the time-consuming, draining stuff I'm trying to shut down this year so that we can instead discuss the actual movies and not quibble over splitting hairs.
Just about all of the begging for inclusion related to zeitgeist (a/k/a why not let almost anything in) and trying to cram viewings of the current theatrical blockbusters into lists (mostly sci-fi with time travel elements). My recollection is that you tired of the argument and let zeitgeist in after several people kept pushing for it, and the time before the beginning of the challenge was growing short.

The rule that made the most sense to me was the simplest-it qualifies if its setting was the past at the time it was made, with exceptions for war and westerns as the genres that were the motivation for this challenge.

Most films try to capture the zeitgeist, but the judgement of whether they succeeded is made later, and 10 different people will reach 10 different conclusions about the the movies that represent the zeitgeist of an era. Even if everyone agrees, do you have to watch Easy Rider in a historical challenge? Even if you call it zeitgest, what you're really doing is just allowing a contemporary movie to be treated as historical because the era that it was made in is now past.

As far as current theatrical blockbusters go, you don't have to only watch movies that qualify for the challenge. I know that I watched more than the 16 titles in my list last June. I remember watching Seven Chances and Sally of the Sawdust during the same night as Go West, but only one of the three fit the challenge, although perhaps an argument could be made for Sally of the Sawdust. I probably watched a current movie or two in the theater that didn't fit the challenge as well.
Old 05-26-13, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 971 Likes on 805 Posts

• Costume Dramas - They still don't have a dedicated challenge elsewhere, so they're still eligible here but this isn't the time to go on a Baz Luhrmann kick.
Any history challenge that would exclude Dangerous Liaisons (costume drama)
Sounds like DL is still eligible.
Old 05-26-13, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

With westerns and war movies still eligible, looks like I have even more choices on tv, and I have a MC Spaghetti Western Set, a few Clint Eastwood westerns, and even have a season of Little House on the Prairie, which is eligible anyways, being based on a true person.
Old 05-26-13, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 270 Likes on 206 Posts

TCM has been running war movies all weekend and some of them are just great. I watched one today that I'd never seen before and it was really good. Too bad the historical challenge doesn't start for a few days. THE SEA CHASE (1955) stars John Wayne as a German freighter captain stuck in Australia when WWII starts and he has to get his ship back home, traveling across the Pacific first to Chile and then around the cape to get back to Europe. He's anti-Nazi, but instead of surrendering to a British battleship pursuing him (piloted by an officer who's a friend of his), he feels it's his duty to get the men and the ship back to their home. It's based on a true event and it plays out in a mature, believable fashion, with compelling situations based on the conflict between his desire for justice and his duty to his men and country. When he learns that one of his officers has secretly killed some fishermen on an island they've stopped at, in order to prevent them from reporting their movements, the captain is put into quite a crisis. Now it's a murder crew with death by hanging almost certain for all of them. Wayne is very good in the role. His character doesn't always do what we want him to do. We have to think about his obligations and his choices along the way.

This was just one of many "A" productions put out by Warner Bros. in 1955 and it wasn't even their biggest (LAND OF THE PHARAOHS, HELEN OF TROY, and BATTLE CRY were among their larger scale productions that year), nor even among their more high profile smaller productions (we have EAST OF EDEN and REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE for that). Yet it's got first class production values, location filming at sea and in Hawaii, a gripping story that's told intelligently and without contrivance, and a solid cast of supporting actors. The one false note is the overly glamorous Lana Turner as a German spy being sent back on the ship after her cover is blown. She manages to stay beautifully coiffed, dressed and made up every minute of this long, harrowing voyage. I imagine her character was devised for the movie to get a female star in there and a love interest for Wayne. (His scenes with her are very good. Wayne was always great with strong leading ladies.)
Old 05-27-13, 08:15 AM

Just about all of the begging for inclusion related to zeitgeist (a/k/a why not let almost anything in) and trying to cram viewings of the current theatrical blockbusters into lists (mostly sci-fi with time travel elements). My recollection is that you tired of the argument and let zeitgeist in after several people kept pushing for it, and the time before the beginning of the challenge was growing short.
For what it's worth, it would never have occurred to me that "zetigeist" might be covered by "historical"... From the examples given, I might have been tempted to think X-Men: First Class (set in the past; cold war being an important time) counted anyway, but otherwise... 'historical' seems a fairly clear category of film.

The rule that made the most sense to me was the simplest-it qualifies if its setting was the past at the time it was made, with exceptions for war and westerns as the genres that were the motivation for this challenge.
That was my presumption, too. I did want to check that, though, since it seemed at first glance that some then-'contemporary' films might be as pertinent. But any I can think of would be covered under the broad "war" heading, so it's probably a moot point.

Most films try to capture the zeitgeist, but the judgement of whether they succeeded is made later, and 10 different people will reach 10 different conclusions about the the movies that represent the zeitgeist of an era. Even if everyone agrees, do you have to watch Easy Rider in a historical challenge? Even if you call it zeitgest, what you're really doing is just allowing a contemporary movie to be treated as historical because the era that it was made in is now past.
Fair point. I suppose one argument would be to include "historically important (depictions of an era/time/event)" that were then-contemporary, but again the counter-argument would be that it isn't usually necessary to shoehorn things in when there's already plenty of choice.

As far as current theatrical blockbusters go, you don't have to only watch movies that qualify for the challenge. I know that I watched more than the 16 titles in my list last June. I remember watching Seven Chances and Sally of the Sawdust during the same night as Go West, but only one of the three fit the challenge, although perhaps an argument could be made for Sally of the Sawdust. I probably watched a current movie or two in the theater that didn't fit the challenge as well.
Yep, it happens!

(Again, for what it's worth, my thoughts on time travelly films/shows would be that they count here only if a majority of the action is in either the distant past, or a critical time period/event. I would discount "time travel" films as a whole (Primer, Hot Tub Time Machine, Back to the Future; Seven Days, Journeyman, Crime Traveller), but think that specific examples would be fine. e.g. Timeline, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, maybe Back to the Future, Part III; Quantum Leap and Voyagers! But I know some people might disagree - and I could be swayed. In any case, I doubt I'll be watching (m)any of those myself.)
Old 05-27-13, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I really would appreciate it if y'all would stop saying things like "since war and western are still allowed", like they were ever not allowed or even considered being disallowed. That was never the case, and I've said so a zillion mothersmurfing times already.

Originally Posted by ntnon
... 'historical' seems a fairly clear category of film.
If only!

(Again, for what it's worth, my thoughts on time travelly films/shows would be that they count here only if a majority of the action is in either the distant past, or a critical time period/event. I would discount "time travel" films as a whole...)
[Master Shake voice]Time travel is forbidden![/Master Shake voice]
Old 05-27-13, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

[Master Shake voice]Time travel is forbidden![/Master Shake voice]
Personally, I feel that even if it takes place in the past, Time Travel is more suited for the sci fi challenge, but that's just me.
Old 05-27-13, 10:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Personally, I feel that even if it takes place in the past, Time Travel is more suited for the sci fi challenge, but that's just me.
No, seriously, Time Travel is forbidden here. It can wait until July.
Old 05-27-13, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 971 Likes on 805 Posts

Time travel should be saved for the next Leap Day challenge in 2016!

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.