Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like the 6th Annual Holiday Challenge (11/22-1/1)

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like the 6th Annual Holiday Challenge (11/22-1/1)

Old 11-10-10, 12:04 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like the 6th Annual Holiday Challenge (11/22-1/1)

Wow, I just realized it's less than 2 weeks until this challenge begins. Time sure is flying!
Old 11-10-10, 03:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 385 Likes on 242 Posts
Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like the 6th Annual Holiday Challenge (11/22-1/1)

Originally Posted by The Monkees
Wow, I just realized it's less than 2 weeks until this challenge begins. Time sure is flying!
Temperatures in the 70s around here. That makes it a little difficult to think about the holidays.
Old 11-10-10, 05:46 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've always been partial to this challenge, because it was the first challenge I participated in (and snuck in a cool 200 viewings!) I would be vehemently opposed to changing the counting system. There is no reason that this challenge has to be consistent with any of the other challenges. I've always felt this one was unique that way. In addition, there are SO MANY holiday episodes for Thanksgiving and Christmas that it really make sense to just have them separate.

As for A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation, these are two of my favorite movies of all time, so I will *try* to fathom the fact that everyone doesn't like them (blasphemy, I tell you! ) I guess I do know people who don't like A Christmas Story, but I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't thoroughly enjoy Christmas Vacation (my personal favorite comedy ever made.)

Anyhoo, regardless of whether you enjoy those movies, they are undeniable Christmas classics and should be recognized in some way, shape, or form, in the Holiday Challenge. If I were forced to conceed on the checklist, I would say the "Watch either Christmas Vacation or A Christmas Story" would be about as far as I could go.

I will make an attempt to update the lists I did two years ago and post them in this thread (it looks like I completely dropped the ball last year!) Here are the links for now:

long Thanksgiving list

long Christmas list

long New Year's/Misc list
Old 11-10-10, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 283 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by Numes
I've always been partial to this challenge, because it was the first challenge I participated in (and snuck in a cool 200 viewings!) I would be vehemently opposed to changing the counting system. There is no reason that this challenge has to be consistent with any of the other challenges. I've always felt this one was unique that way. In addition, there are SO MANY holiday episodes for Thanksgiving and Christmas that it really make sense to just have them separate.

As for A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation, these are two of my favorite movies of all time, so I will *try* to fathom the fact that everyone doesn't like them (blasphemy, I tell you! ) I guess I do know people who don't like A Christmas Story, but I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't thoroughly enjoy Christmas Vacation (my personal favorite comedy ever made.)

Anyhoo, regardless of whether you enjoy those movies, they are undeniable Christmas classics and should be recognized in some way, shape, or form, in the Holiday Challenge. If I were forced to conceed on the checklist, I would say the "Watch either Christmas Vacation or A Christmas Story" would be about as far as I could go.

I will make an attempt to update the lists I did two years ago and post them in this thread (it looks like I completely dropped the ball last year!) Here are the links for now:

long Thanksgiving list

long Christmas list

long New Year's/Misc list
What's CHRISTMAS VACATION? Is that the National Lampoon film with Chevy Chase? Never been a big Chevy fan, so I tended to ignore his movies after...FOUL PLAY??? (That was the last one I saw in a theater.) What's weird is that IMDB now lists every National Lampoon title without the "National Lampoon's" as part of it, so the first one is just listed as VACATION. That's absurd. Every one of those films came out as NATIONAL LAMPOON'S whatever and was listed everywhere that way. Why does IMDB keep insisting on rewriting history?.

Oh, and I've never seen A CHRISTMAS STORY all the way through. People have it on when I'm over their house for Christmas, but I've never gotten involved in it. Something about some stupid kid wants a BB gun for Christmas. What's so special about that? Why should I care? The brat probably grew up to be Charles Whitman. Remember him? Google him.

Anyway, here's the Christmas video that plays in my household every year:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/44_3Qh5JtHI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/44_3Qh5JtHI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Ash Ketchum; 11-10-10 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-10-10, 01:06 PM

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by MinLShaw
I've been cleansing my palate with a Bond-athon. I've been sick the last several days, which has slowed me down considerably, but I'm still content with my progress. Now, though, I've got a dilemma, because next on my list is On Her Majesty's Secret Service, the only Bond movie that would actually qualify for the Holiday Challenge! (Most of it takes place between Christmas and New Year's.) Do I skip it now and bring it out for a break in the Holiday Challenge, or just watch it now? Ah, the life choices of a DVD Talker....
I started a slower paced Bond-athon (less the really lame Moore ones) in the summer, but got stuck since I don't have Tomorrow Never Dies. On Her Majesty's Secret Service is the most underrated Bond movie, I really enjoyed it and I'm not sure Connery (who is far and away my favorite Bond) could have done a better job than Lazenby for that particular film.

I know some A Christmas Story haters and I think the reason they don't like it is because the a lot of the humor is very subtle, kinda like the Office.

The question I have is Christmas Vacation 2 worth watching?
Old 11-10-10, 02:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Indy24LA
The question I have is Christmas Vacation 2 worth watching?
I have never seen it (and will never watch it) based on what I've read about it. I would just go to IMDB and read some of the reviews and I would stay away.
Old 11-10-10, 05:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 464 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor
If you want holiday/horror these are available:

Black Christmas (1974)
Black Christmas (2006)
Christmas Evil (aka: You’d Better Watch Out) (1980)
A Christmas Nightmare (2001)
Christmas Season Massacre (2001)
The Christmas Tale (2005)
The Day of the Beast (1995)
Dead End (2003)
Don’t Open ‘Til Christmas (1984)
Earnest Saves Christmas (1988)
Elves (1989)
Feeders 2: Slay Bells (1998)
Gremlins (1984)
Jack Frost (1997)
Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman (2000)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Night Thirst (2002)
Night Train Murders (1975)
One Hell of a Christmas (2002)
Psycho Santa (2003)
P2 (2007)
Santa Claws (1996)
Santa’s Slay (2005)
Satan Claus (1996)
Shredder (2003)
Silent Night, Bloody Night (1974)
Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)
Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (1986)
Silent Night, Deadly Night 3 (1989)
Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 (1990)
Silent Night, Deadly Night 5 (1991)
Tales from the Crypt (1972) (segment "And All Through the House")
Tales From the Crypt (TV, 1989) (season 1 remake of above)
To All a Good Night (1980)
Trees 2: The Root of All Evil (2004)
Turbulence (1997)
Two Front Teeth (2006)
Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? (1971)
Wind Chill (2007)
Zombie Death House (1987)
During this year's challenges I found two more Holiday Horror films to add to Trevor's list from last year.

Psycho (1960)

Prime Evil (1988)
Old 11-10-10, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't thoroughly enjoy Christmas Vacation
Old 11-10-10, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

We just got back from Half Price Books, and for $2.00 we turned up a double feature DVD that includes Christmas Evil and Silent Night, Bloody Night. It also includes a Casper cartoon, a Popeye cartoon and "some classic television commercials." We're pretty stoked about breaking this open for the challenge, having seen neither movie before. I was, however, disappointed that the title isn't in DVD Profiler's catalog.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service is the most underrated Bond movie, I really enjoyed it and I'm not sure Connery (who is far and away my favorite Bond) could have done a better job than Lazenby for that particular film.
I always had my doubts about Connery in OHMSS, too, until I saw Marnie. The dynamics of his relationship with the female lead in that are very similar to the Bond/Tracy relationship and I think if they'd made that film with him--instead of You Only Live Twice--it would rank as a lot of people's top choice for a Bond film. I understand the production reasons that compelled them to rush onto YOLT at the time, but man, oh, man, did they screw things up by going that route. (For those who've not read the novels, there is a trilogy that begins with Thunderball, then continues with OHMSS and concludes with YOLT; by switching the order of the last two, they deprived themselves of all the meaning of YOLT and really didn't set up OHMSS particularly well.)

I know some A Christmas Story haters and I think the reason they don't like it is because the a lot of the humor is very subtle, kinda like the Office.
I'm fine with subtlety. I just hate the movie. I don't like any of the characters, or the situations. Maybe because they all remind me of people I never liked, and their experiences.

Originally Posted by Jeffy Pop
I find Christmas Vacation tolerable, but it doesn't really do much for me. But then, I'm not sure I could name more than a few Chevy Chase performances I actually found entertaining. Seems like an alright guy; I've nothing against him. He just doesn't make me laugh.
Old 11-10-10, 11:50 PM

I'm not a huge fan of A Christmas Story but I do LOVE Christmas Vacation. Been watching of those films since I was a kid, but part of the reason I don't like CS is because of how overhyped it has gotten over the years. The TV stations (especially TBS) act like it's the "best" and "only" Christmas movie out there.
Old 11-11-10, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 666 Likes on 483 Posts

...The question I have is Christmas Vacation 2 worth watching?
I have never seen it (and will never watch it) based on what I've read about it. I would just go to IMDB and read some of the reviews and I would stay away.
I stupidly purchased it at BL earlier this year for $3. It's bad... very bad... So bad that I'm almost embarrassed to say I own it even though the anal completest in me is glad of that ownership. It will *never* be willingly watched by me again. I've never seen "Catwoman" but would rather subject myself to that generally regarded travesty than to watch "Christmas Vacation 2" again. Just the facts that National Lampoon has not been able to make a truly watchable film in years coupled with this being a made-for-TV venture should be clue enough. If you are another anal completest, well... just don't watch it except for one of these challenges and even then expect a painful experience.
Old 11-11-10, 10:05 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 683 Likes on 458 Posts

Originally Posted by BobO'Link
I stupidly purchased it at BL earlier this year for $3. It's bad... very bad... So bad that I'm almost embarrassed to say I own it even though the anal completest in me is glad of that ownership. It will *never* be willingly watched by me again. I've never seen "Catwoman" but would rather subject myself to that generally regarded travesty than to watch "Christmas Vacation 2" again. Just the facts that National Lampoon has not been able to make a truly watchable film in years coupled with this being a made-for-TV venture should be clue enough. If you are another anal completest, well... just don't watch it except for one of these challenges and even then expect a painful experience.
This is the exact same post I expect to make when I get around to watching it this Challenge. Couldn't resist that Big Lots price.....
Old 11-11-10, 10:54 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

are there any Hannukah themed movies?
Old 11-12-10, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 283 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by Giles
Doesn't Adam Sandler sing the "Chanukah Song" in EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS (2002)?

Last edited by Ash Ketchum; 11-12-10 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-12-10, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 124 Likes on 67 Posts

I am gonna try this this year... but don't know what to set as a goal. Maybe 30... not gonna go out of my way and miss other things for it.
Old 11-12-10, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Schindler's List?
Old 11-12-10, 04:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any thoughts on EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS? I've never seen it, but couldn't pass up a 2-Disc SE of it for $3 at Big Lots. Looking at the cover art, it appears to be an animated movie - correct? I'm not sure whether I'd like it or not, but I plan to watch it next month some time.
Old 11-12-10, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 437 Likes on 317 Posts

Its a lot of the same Adam Sandler Schtick from all his movies, but its good for some laughs. At $3 not a bad deal.
Old 11-12-10, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by BobO'Link
I got it at Big Lots as well. I couldn't agree with you more. Terrible movie.
Old 11-12-10, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 385 Likes on 242 Posts

I'd like to thank everyone for confirming my decision to never own/view Christmas Vacation 2.

Cousin Eddie was never one of my favorite characters from the Vacation movie--sure he served his purpose in the films and such, but I could only handle him in smaller doses. So when this title was released and I saw 'Cousin Eddie' in the title with Randy Quaid's smiling face on the cover art, I was never even tempted to pick it up.

Last edited by Cardsfan111; 11-12-10 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Delayed Spell Check!
Old 11-12-10, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by supermike07
Any thoughts on EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS? I've never seen it, but couldn't pass up a 2-Disc SE of it for $3 at Big Lots. Looking at the cover art, it appears to be an animated movie - correct? I'm not sure whether I'd like it or not, but I plan to watch it next month some time.
It wasn't bad but I wouldn't be sad if I never saw it again.
Old 11-12-10, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 666 Likes on 483 Posts

Originally Posted by cardsfan111
I'd like to thank everyone for confirming my decision to never own/view Christmas Vacation 2.

Cousin Eddie was never one of my favorite characters from the Vacation movie--sure he served his purpose in the films and such, but I could only handle him in smaller does. So when this title was released and I saw 'Cousin Eddie' in the title with Randy Quaid's smiling face on the cover art, I was never even tempted to pick it up.
You're welcome!

I totally agree with your comments! I *was* tempted simply because I own the other 4 films in the series. I remember thinking "why would *anyone* want to watch an entire film about Cousin Eddie"? I actually picked it up and put it down several times plus read a few reviews before I finally caved... I totally blame anal compulsive completest tendancies for this purchase.
Old 11-12-10, 09:44 PM

Aside from Eight Crazy Nights which I think is pretty decent, there is at least 1 Hanukah themed TV special which would be Rugrats Chanukah which is pretty good. It's available for purchase on iTunes (which is where I bought it, either last year or the year before).
Old 11-13-10, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanksgiving List

**TV Shows Complete**
** Movies and Specials in process **

Thanksgiving Shows
3rd Rock from the Sun - S02E10 - "Gobble, Gobble, Dick, Dick" imdb
7th Heaven - S09E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
7th Heaven - S10E09 - "Turkey" imdb
7th Heaven - S11E09 - "Thanks and Giving" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S01E11 - "Paul Meets His Match" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S02E08 - "The First Thanksgiving" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S03E09 - "Thanksgiving Guest" imdb
According to Jim - S02E09 - "Thanksgiving Confidential" imdb
According to Jim - S03E11 - "The Empty Gesture" imdb
Alice - S03E09 - "Who Ordered the Hot Turkey?" imdb
Alice - S07E06 - "Alice's Turkey of a Thanksgiving" imdb
All in the Family - E06E11 - "A Little Atheist" imdb
Amazing Stories - S02E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - S02E21 - "The Dressing" imdb
Barney Miller - S04E09 - "Thanksgiving Story" imdb
Becker - S06E07 - "Sister Spoils the Turkey" imdb
The Bernie Mac Show - S02E07 - "Tryptophan-tasy" imdb
The Bernie Mac Show - S03E22 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S01E09 - "Elly's First Date" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S02E10 - "Turkey Day" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S07E10 - "The Thanksgiving Story" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S03E15 - "The Kindness of Strangers" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S04E12 - "Radar Love" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S06E12 - "Breast Side Up" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S07E11 - "If I Had a Hammer" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S09E07 - "You Say GoodBye, I Say Hello" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S10E10 - "What's in a Name" imdb
Bewitched - S04E12 - "Samantha's Thanksgiving To Remember" imdb
The Bob Newhart Show - S03E11 - "An American Family" imdb
The Bob Newhart Show - S04E11 - "Over The River And Through The Woods" imdb
Boston Public - S01E05 - "Chapter Five " imdb
The Brady Bunch - S02E04 - "The Un-Underground Movie (??)" imdb
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S04E08 - "Pangs" imdb
Channel Frederator - S01E07 - "Fredsgiving" link
Cheers - S05E09 - "Thanksgiving Orphans" imdb
Cheers - S11E08 - "Ill-Gotten Gaines" imdb
Chuck - S01E10 - "Chuck versus the Nemesis" imdb
The Class - S01E09 - "The Class Gives Thanks" imdb
Coach - S06E09 - "It Came from New York" imdb
The Cosby Show - S06E09 - "Cliff's Wet Adventure" imdb
Cybill - S02E08 - "They Shoot Turkeys, Don't They?" imdb
Dawson's Creek - S03E08 - "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" imdb
Designing Women - S01E07 - "Perky's Visit" imdb
Desperate Housewives - S07E08 - "Sorry Grateful" imdb
Dharma & Greg - S01E10 - "The First Thanksgiving" imdb
Dharma & Greg - S03E10 - "Thanksgiving Until it Hurts" imdb
Dharma & Greg - S04E05 - "Midwife Crisis" imdb
Diff'rent Strokes - S02E11 - "Thanksgiving Crossover: Part 1" imdb
Diff'rent Strokes - S02E12 - "Thanksgiving Crossover: Part 2" imdb
Doogie Howser, M.D. - S02E10 - "Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down" imdb
Ellen - S04E10 - "Kiss My Bum" imdb
ER - S01E09 - "ER Confidential" imdb
ER - S10E08 - "Freefall" imdb
ER - S13E09 - "Scoop and Run" imdb
Everybody Hates Chris - S02E08 - "Everybody Hates Thanksgiving" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S01E10 - "Turkey or Fish" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S03E10 - "No Fat" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S04E09 - "No Thanks" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S05E09 - "Fighting In-Laws " imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S06E09 - "Older Women" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S07E10 - "Marie's Vision " imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S08E09 - "The Bird" imdb
Family Ties - S01E08 - "No Nukes is Good Nukes" imdb
Felicity - S01E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Felicity - S02E08 - "Family Affairs" imdb
Felicity - S04E08 - "The Last Thanksgiving" imdb
Frank TV - S01E01 - "Franksgiving" imdb
Frasier - S04E07 - "A Lilith Thanksgiving" imdb
Frasier - S07E09 - "The Apparent Trap" imdb
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - S01E12 - "Talking Turkey" imdb
Friends - S01E09 - "The One Where Underdog Gets Away" imdb
Friends - S02E08 - "The One With the List" imdb
Friends - S03E09 - "The One With the Football" imdb
Friends - S04E08 - "The One With Chandler in a Box" imdb
Friends - S05E08 - "The One With the Thanksgiving Flashbacks" imdb
Friends - S06E09 - "The One Where Ross Got High" imdb
Friends - S07E08 - "The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs" imdb
Friends - S08E09 - "The One With the Rumor" imdb
Friends - S09E08 - "The One With Rachel's Other Sister" imdb
Friends - S10E08 - "The One With the Late Thanksgiving" imdb
Full House - S01E09 - "The Miracle of Thanksgiving" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S02E05 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
George Lopez - S02E09 - "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Honey" imdb
Gilmore Girls - S03E09 - "A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving" imdb
Gilmore Girls - S06E10 - "He's Slippin’ ‘Em Bread... Dig" imdb
Gossip Girl - S01E09 - "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!" imdb
Gossip Girl - S02E11 - "The Magnificant Archibalds" imdb
Gossip Girl - S03E11 - "The Treasure of Serena Madre" imdb
The Gumby Show - S??E?? - "Pilgrims on the Rocks" imdb
Happy Days - S06E12 - "The First Thanksgiving" imdb
Hazel - S01E09 - "Everybody's Thankful But Us Turkeys" imdb
Hello Larry - S02E08 - "Thanksgiving Crossover: Part 1" imdb
Hello Larry - S02E09 - "Thanksgiving Crossover: Part 2" imdb
Hey Arnold! - S03E14 - "Arnold's Thanksgiving" imdb
Home Improvement - S04E09 - "My Dinner With Wilson" imdb
Home Improvement - S06E10 - "The Wood, the Bad, and the Hungry" imdb
Home Improvement - S07E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Home Improvement - S08E10 - "Thanks, But No Thanks" imdb
Hope & Faith - S02E10 - "9021-Uh-Oh" imdb
Hope & Gloria - S02E10 - "The Dupree Family Christmas" imdb
How I met your Mother - S01E09 - "Belly Full of Turkey" imdb
How I met your Mother - S03E09 - "Slapsgiving" imdb
How I met your Mother - S05E09 - "Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap" imdb
Jericho - S01E10 - "Red Flag" imdb
Joey - S02E10 - "Joey and the Bachelor Thanksgiving" imdb
Johnny and the Sprites - S02E03 - "SpritesGiving!" Tv.com
Just Shoot Me - S05E07 - "The First Thanksgiving" imdb
Keenan & Kel - S02E11 - "Turkey Day" imdb
The King of Queens - S01E10 - "Supermarket Story" imdb
The King of Queens - S02E10 - "Roamin' Holiday" imdb
The King of Queens - S03E08 - "Dark Meet" imdb
The King of Queens - S05E10 - "Loaner Car" imdb
The King of Queens - S06E09 - "Thanks Man" imdb
King of the Hill - S03E07 - "Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men" imdb
King of the Hill - S04E07 - "Happy Hank's Giving" imdb
King of the Hill - S05E04 - "Spin the Choice" imdb
King of the Hill - S07E04 - "Goodbye Normal Jeans" imdb
Linus! The Lion Hearted - S??E?? - "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Balloon" link
Little People, Big World - S02E13 - "A Little Thanksgiving: Part One" imdb
Little People, Big World - S02E14 - "A Little Thanksgiving: Part Two" imdb
Living Single - S01E13 - "Love Takes a Holiday" imdb
Living Single - S02E12 - "Thanks for Giving" imdb
Mad About You - S01E09 - "Riding Backwards" imdb
Mad About You - S03E08 - "Giblets for Murray" imdb
Mad About You - S07E07 - "The Thanksgiving Show" imdb
Malcolm in the Middle - S05E04 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Mama's Family - S03E09 - "An Ill Wind" imdb
Married with Children - S11E06 - "A Bundy Thanksgiving" imdb
Martin - S02E13 - "Thanks for Nothing" imdb
Martin - S03E11 - "Feast or Famine" imdb
Miss Match - S01E07 - "Jive Turkey" imdb
Moesha - S05E10 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Moesha - S06E10 - "All This, and Turkey Too" imdb
MST3K (Webisode) - S00E00 - "Thanksgiving Clown" YouTube Link
MST3K (Webisode) - S00E00 - "Turkey Bits" YouTube Link
My Friends Tigger and Pooh - S01E18 - "Many Thanks for Christopher Robin" imdb
Ned and Stacey - S01E10 - "Thanksgiving Day Massacre" imdb
Northern Exposure - S04E08 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
The Office (US) - S07E09 - "WUPHF.com" imdb
Once and Again - S01E10 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Once and Again - S02E04 - "Feast or Famine" imdb
Once and Again - S03E07 - "Chaos Theory" imdb
One on One - S01E11 - "Thanksgiving It to Me, Baby" imdb
One on One - S04E09 - "Who Brought the Jive Turkey?" imdb
The Parent 'Hood - S03E11 - "The Parade-y-Bunch" imdb
Partners - S01E10 - "How Long Does It Take to Cook a 22-Pound Turkey?" imdb
Picket Fences - S01E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Reba - S04E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Reba - S05E09 - "Invasion" imdb
Roseanne - S02E09 - "We Gather Together" imdb
Roseanne - S04E10 - "Thanksgiving 1991" imdb
Roseanne - S06E10 - "Thanksgiving 1993" imdb
Roseanne - S07E10 - "Thanksgiving 1994" imdb
Roseanne - S08E08 - "The Last Thursday in November" imdb
Roseanne - S09E10 - "Home is Where the Afghan is" imdb
Saved by the Bell: The College Years - S01E10 - "A Thanksgiving Story" imdb
Scrubs - S01E09 - "My Day Off" imdb
Sealab 2021 - S02E11 - "Feast of Alvis" imdb
Seinfeld - S06E08 - "The Mom and Pop Store" imdb
The Simpsons - S02E07 - "Bart vs. Thanksgiving" imdb
Sister, Sister - S03E09 - "Thanksgiving in Hawaii: Part 1" imdb
Sister, Sister - S03E10 - "Thanksgiving in Hawaii: Part 2" imdb
South Park - S01E08 - "Starvin Marvin" imdb
South Park - S04E14 - "Helen Keller! The Musical" imdb
Spin City - S01E10 - "The Competition " imdb
Spin City - S04E09 - "The Thanksgiving show " imdb
Sports Night - S01E08 - "Thespis" imdb
Sports Night - S01E09 - "The Quality of Mercy at 29K (??)" imdb
Still Standing - S01E09 - "Still Thankful" imdb
Tales Of The Wizard Of Oz - S??E?? - "Gabe The Gobbler" imdb YouTube Link
That '70's Show - S01E09 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
That '70's Show - S05E08 - "Thank You" imdb
That '70's Show - S07E09 - "You Can't Always Get What You Want" imdb
Titus - S02E06 - "The Perfect Thanksgiving" imdb
Two and a Half Men - S01E10 - "Merry Thanksgiving" imdb
Two-A-Days: Hoover High - S01E07 - "Thanksgiving" imdb
Ugly Betty - S01E08 - "Four Thanksgivings and a Funeral" imdb
Underdog - S02E37-40 - "Simon Says.. No Thanksgiving" imdb YouTube Link
The Waltons - S02E10 - "A Thanksgiving Story" imdb
The West Wing - S02E08 - "Shibboleth" imdb
The West Wing - S03E08 - "The Indians in the Lobby" imdb
What I Like About You - S03E10 - "The Wedding: Part 1" imdb
What I Like About You - S03E11 - "The Wedding: Part 2" imdb
What's Happening - S02E10 - "Mama, the School Girl" imdb
Where's Raymond? - S01E08 - "Thanksgiving: Masterson" imdb
Will & Grace - E07E11 - "Queen's for a Day: Part 2" imdb
Will & Grace - S02E07 - "Homo for the Holidays" imdb
Will & Grace - S03E08 - "Lows in the Mid-Eighties" imdb
Will & Grace - S04E09 - "Moveable Feast" imdb
Will & Grace - S07E10 - "Queen's for a Day: Part 1" imdb
WKRP in Cincinnati - S01E07 - "Turkeys Away" imdb
Yes, Dear - S02E09 - "Guess Who's Not Coming to Dinner" imdb

Last edited by Numes; 11-14-10 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-13-10, 04:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Christmas Shows

**TV Shows Complete**
** Movies and Specials in process **

Christmas Shows
227 - S01E13 - "Mary's Christmas" imdb
227 - S05E12 - "Guess Who's Not Coming to Christmas?" imdb
30 Rock - S02E09 - "Ludachristmas" imdb
30 Rock - S03E06 - "Christmas Special" imdb
30 Rock - S04E08 - "Secret Santa" imdb
3rd Rock from the Sun - S02E12 - "Jolly Old St. Dick" imdb
7th Heaven - S10E11 - "Xmas" imdb
7th Heaven - S11E11 - "Christmas!" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S01E12 - "All I Want for Christmas" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S02E09 - "Merry Christmas: The Story of Anne Frank and Skeevy" imdb
8 Simple Rules - S03E12 - "A Very C.J. Christmas" imdb
According to Jim - S01E10 - "An According to Jiminy Christmas" imdb
According to Jim - S02E10 - "The Christmas Party" imdb
According to Jim - S04E10 - "Stalking Santa" imdb
According to Jim - S05E11 - "The Gift of Maggie" imdb
According to Jim - S08E05 - "Two For the Money" imdb
The Addams Family - S02E15 - "Christmas with the Addams Family" imdb
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - S02E06 - "Holly Jolly Jimmy" imdb
Adventures of Pete & Pete - S03E11 - "O' Christmas Pete" imdb
The Adventures of Robin Hood - S03E13 - "The Christmas Goose" imdb
Alfred Hitchcock Presents - S01E12 - "Santa Claus and the 10th Avenue Kid" imdb
Alfred Hitchcock Presents - S01E23 - "Back For Christmas" imdb
Alice - S02E09 - "A Semi-Merry Christmas" imdb
Alice - S04E11 - "Mel, the Magi" imdb
Alice - S06E09 - "Mel's Christmas Carol" imdb
Alice - S08E10 - "Tis the Season to Be Jealous" imdb
All in the Family - S02E13 - "Christmas Day at the Bunkers" imdb
All in the Family - S04E15 - "Edith's Christmas Story" imdb
All in the Family - S07E15 - "The Draft Dodger" imdb
All in the Family - S08E13 - "Edit's Crisis of Faith: Part 1" imdb
All in the Family - S08E14 - "Edit's Crisis of Faith: Part 2" imdb
All in the Family - S09E11 - "The Bunkers Go West" imdb
Alvin & the Chipmunks - S06E24 - "Dave's Wonderful Life" imdb
Alvin & the Chipmunks - S07E13 - "Merry Christmas, Mr. Carroll" imdb
Amazing Stories - S01E11 - "Santa '85" imdb
Amen - S01E11 - "Your Christmas Show of Shows" imdb
Amen - S02E11 - "The Twelve Songs of Christmas" imdb
Amen - S03E09 - "The Deacon's Donkey" imdb
Amen - S04E12 - "Thelma Frye, Dough Girl" imdb
Amen - S05E05 - "Miracle on 134th Street: Part 1" imdb
Amen - S05E06 - "Miracle on 134th Street: Part 2" imdb
American Dad - S03E09 - "The Best Christmas Story Never" imdb
American Dad - S04E08 - "The Most Adequate Christmas Ever" imdb
The Andy Griffith Show - S01E11 - "Christmas Story" imdb
Animaniacs - S01E49 - "A Christmas Plotz/Little Drummer Warners" imdb
Animaniacs - S01E50 - "Slippin' on the Ice Song/'Twas the Day Before Christmas/Jingle Boo/The Great Wakkorotti: The Holiday Concert/Toy Shop Terror/Yakko's Universe" imdb
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - S01E17 - "Mail Order Bride" imdb
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - S01E18 - "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future" imdb
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - S07E01 - "A PE Christmas" imdb
Are You Being Served - S03E09 - "Christmas Crackers" imdb
Are You Being Served - S04E07 - "The Father Christmas Affair" imdb
Arrested Development - S01E07 - "In Gob We Trust" imdb
Arrested Development - S02E06 - "Afternoon Delight" imdb
Barney Miller - S03E10 - "Christmas Story" imdb
Barney Miller - S08E07 - "Homeless" imdb
Batman: The Animated Series - S01E38 - "Christmas With the Joker" imdb
Becker - S02E12 - "Santa on Ice" imdb
Becker - S03E09 - "Dr. Angry Head" imdb
Becker - S04E10 - "The Ghost of Christmas Presents" imdb
Becker - S05E10 - "Chris-Mess" imdb
Ben 10 - S03E04 - "Merry Christmas" imdb
The Bernie Mac Show - S01E07 - "A Christmas Story" imdb
The Bernie Mac Show - S03E03 - "Road to Tradition" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S01E13 - "Home for Christmas" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S02E14 - "Christmas at the Clampetts" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S05E15 - "The Christmas Present" imdb
The Beverly Hillbillies - S07E14 - "Christmas in Hooterville" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S02E18 - "A Walsh Family Christmas" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S03E15 - "It's a Totally Happening Life" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S04E15 - "Somewhere in the World It's Christmas" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S05E15 - "Christmas Comes This Time Each Year" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S06E15 - "Angels We Have Heard on High" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S07E13 - "Gift Wrapped" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S08E14 - "Santa Knows" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S09E10 - "Marathon Man" imdb
Beverly Hills, 90210 - S10E12 - "Nine Yolks Whipped Lightly" imdb
Bewitched - S01E15 - "A Vision of Sugar Plums" imdb
Bewitched - S04E16 - "Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here" imdb
Bewitched - S06E14 - "Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays" imdb
The Bob Newhart Show - S01E14 - "His Busiest Season" imdb
The Bob Newhart Show - S02E15 - "I'm Dreaming of a Slight Chrismtas" imdb
The Bob Newhart Show - S04E15 - "Bob Has to Have His Tonsils Out, So He Spends Christmas Eve in the Hospital" imdb
The Boondocks - S01E07 - "A Huey Freeman Christmas" imdb
Boston Legal - S01E08 - "Loose Lips" imdb
Boston Legal - S01E09 - "A Greater Good" imdb
Boston Legal - S01E10 - "Hired Guns" imdb
Boston Legal - S03E10 - "The Nutcrackers" imdb
Boston Legal - S04E10 - "Green Christmas" imdb
Boston Public - S01E07 - "Chapter Seven" imdb
Boston Public - S01E08 - "Chapter Eight" imdb
Boston Public - S02E07 - "Chapter Twenty Nine" imdb
Boston Public - S03E08 - "Chapter Fifty Two" imdb
The Brady Bunch - S01E12 - "The Voice of Christmas" imdb
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S03E10 - "Amends" imdb
Camp Lazlo - S05E03 - "Kamp Kringle" imdb
Captain Gallant of the Foreign Legion - S01E36 - "The Boy Who Found Christmas" imdb
Cave Kids - S01E08 - "A Cave Kid Christmas" imdb
Cheers - S11E11 - "Love Me, Love My Car" imdb
Cheers - S1E12 - "The Spy Who Came in for a Cold One" imdb
Cheers - S2E12 - "Where There's a Will…" imdb
Cheers - S6E12 - "Christmas Cheers" imdb
Class of 3000 - S02E09 - "Class of 3000 Christmas Special" imdb
Coach - S03E12 - "Christmas Brains" imdb
Coach - S05E11 - "My True Love Gave to Me" imdb
Coach - S06E12 - "Christmas of the Van Damned" imdb
Codename: Kids Next Door - S05E05 - "Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y." imdb
Corneil and Bernie - S01E13 - "Santa Paws" imdb
The Cosby Show - S06E12 - "Getting to Know You" imdb
The Cosby Show - S08E12 - "Clair's Place" imdb
Courage the Cowardly Dog - S01E10 - "The Snowman Cometh" imdb
Cupid - S01E10 - "Hung Jury" imdb
Curb Your Enthusiasm - S03E09 - "Mary, Joseph and Larry" imdb
Cybill - S03E11 - "A Hell of a Christmas" imdb
Danny Phantom - S02E09 - "The Fright Before Christmas" imdb
Date with the Angels - S01E26 - "Santa's Helper" imdb
Dawson's Creek - S06E10 - "Merry Mayhem" imdb
Designing Woman - S02E12 - "I'll Be Home For Christmas" imdb
Designing Women - S06E11 - "Julia and Mary Jo Get Stuck Under a Bed" imdb
Desperate Housewives - S03E10 - "The Miracle Song" imdb
Dexter's Laboratory - S??E?? - "(Unknown Christmas episode)" imdb
Dharma & Greg - S01E12 - "Haus Arrest" imdb
The Dick Van Dyke Show - S03E13 - "The Alan Brady Show Presents" imdb
A Different World - S04E11 - "I'm Dreaming of a Wayne Christmas" imdb
A Different World - S05E12 - "Twelve Steps of Chrismas" imdb
A Different World - S06E13 - "White Christmas" imdb
Diff'rent Strokes - S01E08 - "Retrospective: Part 1" imdb
Diff'rent Strokes - S01E09 - "Retrospective: Part 2" imdb
Diff'rent Strokes - S05E12 - "Santa's Helper" imdb
Doctor Who (2005) - S02E00 - "The Christmas Invasion" imdb
The Donna Reed Show - S01E14 - "A Very Merry Christmas" imdb
Doodlebops - S02E22 - "Doodlebops Holiday Show" imdb
Doogie Howser, M.D. - S01E13 - "Doogie The Red-Nosed Reindeer" imdb
Dora the Explorer - S01E28 - "Christmas Special" Tv.com
Dora the Explorer - S02E15 - "A Present for Santa" imdb
Doug - S04E13 - "Doug's Christmas Story" imdb
Due South - S01E10 - "Gift of The Wheelman" imdb
Early Edition - S01E11 - "Christmas" imdb
Edd, Edd, n' Eddy - S04E21 - "Ed, Edd 'n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle" imdb Tv.com
Eight is Enough - S02E13 - "Yes Nicholas, There is a Santa Claus: Part 1" imdb
Eight is Enough - S02E14 - "Yes Nicholas, There is a Santa Claus: Part 2" imdb
Ellen - S02E12 - "The Christmas Show" imdb
Ellen - S03E12 - "Do You Fear What I Fear?" imdb
Ellen - S04E12 - "Fleas Navidad" imdb
The Ellen Show - S01E11 - "Ellen's First Christmess" imdb
The Emperor's New School - - S02E12 - "A Giftmas Story" imdb
ER - S05E10 - "The Miracle Worker" imdb
ER - S06E09 - "How the Finch Stole Christmas" imdb
ER - S08E10 - "I'll Be Home for Christmas" imdb
ER - S10E10 - "Makemba" imdb
ER - S12E10 - "All About Christmas Eve" imdb
ER - S13E11 - "City of Mercy" imdb
ER - S15E10 - "The High Holiday" imdb
Everybody Hates Chris - S03E10 - "Everybody Hates Kwanzaa" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S01E12 - "The Ball" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S02E12 - "All I Want for Christmas" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S03E12 - "The Toaster" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S04E11 - "The Christmas Picture" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S05E11 - "Christmas Present" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S07E11 - "The Thought That Counts" imdb
Everybody Loves Raymond - S08E10 - "Jazz Records" imdb
The Fairly Oddparents - S02E01 - "Christmas Every Day!" imdb
Family Guy - S03E16 - "A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas" imdb
Family Matters - S02E13 - "Have Yourself a Very Winslow Christmas" imdb
Family Matters - S04E10 - "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel" imdb
Family Matters - S05E11 - "Christmas Is Where the Heart Is" imdb
Family Matters - S06E11 - "Miracle on Elm Street" imdb
Family Matters - S07E11 - "Fa La La La Laagghh!" imdb
Family Matters - S08E13 - "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" imdb
Family Ties - S01E11 - "A Christmas Story" imdb
Family Ties - S02E09 - "A Keaton Christmas Carol" imdb
Family Ties - S06E19 - "Miracle in Columbus" imdb
Felicity - S01E10 - "Finally" imdb
Felicity - S02E09 - "Portraits" imdb
The Flintstones - S05E15 - "Christmas Flintstone" imdb
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - S03E10 - "A Lost Clause" imdb
Frank TV - S01E05 - "Frankincense and Myrrh" imdb
Frasier - S01E12 - "Miracle on Third or Fourth Street" imdb
Frasier - S03E09 - "Frasier Grinch" imdb
Frasier - S05E09 - "Perspectives on Christmas" imdb
Frasier - S06E10 - "Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz" imdb
Frasier - S07E11 - "The Fight Before Christmas" imdb
Frasier - S08E08 - "Mary Christmas" imdb
Frasier - S10E10 - "We Two Kings" imdb
Frasier - S11E11 - "High Holidays" imdb
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - S01E15 - "Deck the Halls" imdb
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - S02E13 - "Christmas Show" imdb
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - S04E13 - "'Twas the Night Before Christening" imdb
Friends - S02E09 - "The One with Phoebe's Dad" imdb
Friends - S03E10 - "The One Where Rachel Quits" imdb
Friends - S04E10 - "The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie" imdb
Friends - S05E10 - "The One with the Inappropriate Sister" imdb
Friends - S05E11 - "The One with All the Resolutions" imdb
Friends - S06E10 - "The One with the Routine" imdb
Friends - S07E10 - "The One with the Holiday Armadillo" imdb
Friends - S08E11 - "The One with Ross's Step Forward" imdb
Friends - S09E10 - "The One with Christmas in Tulsa" imdb
Full House - S02E09 - "Our Very First Christmas Show" imdb
Full House - S06E12 - "A Very Tanner Christmas" imdb
Full House - S07E13 - "The Perfect Couple" imdb
Full House - S08E11 - "Arrest Ye Merry Gentlemen" imdb
Futurama - S02E08 - "Xmas Story" imdb
Futurama - S04E02 - "A Tale of Two Santas" imdb
The Game - S02E10 - "The Ghost of Derwin Past" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S01E06 - "Live Show #6" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S02E07 - "Live Show #33" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S06E12 - "Company for Christmas" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S07E15 - "Christmas in Jail" imdb
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - S08E13 - "The Old Mink Coat" imdb
George Lopez - S02E11 - "Meet the Cuban Parents" imdb
George Lopez - S03E12 - "Christmas Punch" imdb
George Lopez - S04E10 - "A Clear and Presentless Danger" imdb
George of the Jungle (2007) - S02E10 - "Jungle Bells/The Goat of Christmas Presents" imdb
Gilmore Girls - S01E10 - "Forgiveness and Stuff" imdb
Gilmore Girls - S07E11 - "Santa's Secret Stuff" imdb
Girlfriends - S07E10 - "I'll Have a Blue Line Christmas" imdb
Girlfriends - S08E10 - "Deck the Halls With Bags and Folly" imdb
The Golden Girls - S02E11 - "'Twas the Nightmare Before Chrsitmas" imdb
The Golden Girls - S05E12 - "Have Yourself a Very Little Christmas" imdb
Good Times - S02E13 - "Sometimes There's No Bottom to the Bottle" imdb
Good Times - S05E12 - "Penny's Christmas" imdb
Good Times - S06E12 - "The Traveling Christmas" imdb
Gossip Girl - S01E11 - "Roman Holiday" imdb
Grace Under Fire - S01E11 - "Keeping the faith" imdb
Grace Under Fire - S04E12 - "A Holly Jolly Christmas" imdb
Grace Under Fire - S05E04 - "Mother Christmas" imdb
Green Acres - S02E13 - "An Old-Fashioned Christmas" imdb
Grim & Evil - S05E07 - "Billy & Mandy Save Christmas" imdb
Grounded for Life - S02E07 - "I Saw Daddy Hitting Santa Claus" imdb
Growing Pains - S01E12 - "A Christmas Story" imdb
Growing Pains - S02E09 - "The Kid" imdb
Gunsmoke - S17E15 - "P.S. Murray Christmas" imdb
Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - S03E12 - "Christmas Show" imdb
Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - S04E11 - "Christmas '95" imdb
Happy Days - S02E11 - "Guess Who's Coming to Christmas" imdb
Happy Days - S06E16 - "Christmas Time" imdb
Happy Days - S08E06 - "White Christmas" imdb
Happy Days - S10E10 - "All I Want for Christmas" imdb
Happy Tree Friends - S01E19 - "Tongue Twister Trouble" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S01E25 - "Snow What? That's What!" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S01E37 - "A Class Act" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S01E43 - "Out on a Limb" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S01E50 - "Stealing the Spotlight" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S01E51 - "Ski Ya Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya" Tv.com
Happy Tree Friends - S03E03 - "We're Scrooged" Tv.com
Hazel - S01E12 - "Hazel's Christmas Shopping" imdb
Hazel - S04E15 - "Just 86 Shopping Minutes to Christmas" imdb
Hey Arnold! - S01E19 - "Arnold's Christmas" imdb
Higglytown Heroes - S01E12 - "Twinkle's Wish" Tv.com
Higglytown Heroes - S03E18 - "'Tis the Season to be Ducky" Tv.com
Highway to Heaven - S01E13 - "Another Song for Christmas" imdb
Highway to Heaven - S03E13 - "Basinger's New York" imdb
Highway to Heaven - S04E12 - "With love, the Claus" imdb
Highway to Heaven - S05E13 - "Merry Christmas from Grandpa" imdb
Home Improvement - S01E12 - "Yule Better Watch Out" imdb
Home Improvement - S02E12 - "I'm Scheming of a White Christmas" imdb
Home Improvement - S03E12 - "'Twas the Blight Before Christmas" imdb
Home Improvement - S03E13 - "Slip Sleddin' Away" imdb
Home Improvement - S04E11 - "Some Like It Hot Rod" imdb
Home Improvement - S04E12 - "'Twas the Night Before Chaos" imdb
Home Improvement - S05E12 - "'Twas The Flight Before Christmas" imdb
Home Improvement - S07E11 - "Bright Christmas" imdb
Home Improvement - S08E11 - "Home for the Holidays" imdb
Homicide: Life on the Street - S03E08 - "All Through the House" imdb
Hope & Faith - S03E11 - "Christmas Time" imdb
How I met your Mother - S02E11 - "How Lily Stole Christmas" imdb
I Am Weasel - S01E10 - "Happy Baboon Holidays" Tv.com
I Am Weasel - S05E10 - "I.R.'s First Bike" Tv.com
I Love Lucy - S06E11 - "The I Love Lucy Christmas Show" imdb
Invader ZIM - S02E15 - "The Most Horrible Xmas Ever" imdb
It's Garry Shandling's Show - S02E08 - "It's Garry Shandling's Christmas Show" imdb
The Jack Benny Show - S05E06 - "Jack Does Christmas Shopping" imdb
The Jack Benny Show - S08E07 - "Christmas Shopping Show" imdb
The Jack Benny Show - S09E08 - "Christmas Gift Exchange" imdb
The Jack Benny Show - S11E09 - "Christmas Show" imdb
The Jack Benny Show - S12E10 - "Christmas Party" imdb
Jackie Chan Adventures - S03E10 - "A Jolly J-Team X-Mas" imdb
The Jeffersons - S03E12 - "The Christmas Wedding" imdb
The Jeffersons - S04E15 - "984 W. 124th Street, Apt. 5C" imdb
The Jeffersons - S05E12 - "George Finds a Father" imdb
The Jeffersons - S07E08 - "All I Want for Christmas" imdb
The Jeffersons - S10E10 - "Father Christmas" imdb
Joey - S01E12 - "Joey and the Plot Twist" imdb
Joey - S02E13 - "Joey and the Christmas Party" imdb
Johnny and the Sprites - S02E13 - "A Very Spritely Holiday" Tv.com
Johnny Bravo - S01E05 - "'Twas the Night" imdb
Johnny Bravo - S03E16 - "A Johnny Bravo Christmas" imdb
Journeyman - S01E11 - "Home by Another Way" imdb
Just Shoot Me - S02E09 - "Jesus, It's Christmas" imdb
Just Shoot Me - S03E10 - "How the Finch Stole Christmas" imdb
Just Shoot Me - S06E09 - "Christmas? Christmas" imdb
Justice League - S02E23 - "Comfort and Joy" imdb
Keenan & Kel - S01E10 - "Merry Christmas, Kenan" imdb
Kim Possible - S02E15 - "Very Possible Christmas" imdb
The King of Queens - S01E11 - "Noel Cowards" imdb
The King of Queens - S02E12 - "Net Prophets" imdb
The King of Queens - S04E12 - "Ovary Action" imdb
The King of Queens - S05E11 - "Mentalo Case" imdb
The King of Queens - S06E11 - "Santa Claustrophobia" imdb
The King of Queens - S07E07 - "Silent Mite" imdb
The King of Queens - S08E11 - "Baker's Doesn't" imdb
King of the Hill - S02E11 - "The Unbearable Blindness of Laying" imdb
King of the Hill - S03E09 - "Pretty, Pretty Dresses" imdb
King of the Hill - S05E08 - "'Twas the Nut Before Christmas" imdb
King of the Hill - S06E04 - "The Father, the Son and J.C." imdb
King of the Hill - S08E07 - "Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C and Propane" imdb
King of the Hill - S09E02 - "Ms. Wakefield" imdb
Lazytown - S01E29 - " Lazytown's Surprise Santa" imdb
Little Einsteins - S01E15 - "The Christmas Wish" imdb
Little House on the Prarie - S01E15 - "Christmas at Plum Creek" imdb
Little House on the Prarie - S03E11 - "Blizzard" imdb
Little House on the Prarie - S08E11 - "A Christmas They Never Forgot" imdb
Little People, Big World - S01E11 - "Merry Little Christmas" imdb
Living Single - S01E15 - "Living Kringle" imdb
M*A*S*H - S07E14 - "Dear Sis" imdb
M*A*S*H - S09E05 - "Death Takes a Holiday" imdb
M*A*S*H - S10E09 - "'Twas the Day After Christmas" imdb
Mad About You - E01E11 - "Met Someone" imdb
MADtv - S12E09 - "Holiday Show '06" Tv.com
Malcolm in the Middle - S03E07 - "Christmas" imdb
Malcolm in the Middle - S05E07 - "Christmas Trees" imdb
Malcolm in the Middle - S06E06 - "Hal's Christmas Gift" imdb
Mama's Family - S06E14 - "Mama Gets Goosed" imdb
Married with Children - S02E13 - "You Better Watch Out" imdb
Married with Children - S04E11 - "It's a Bundyful Life Part 1" imdb
Married with Children - S04E12 - "It's a Bundyful Life Part 2" imdb
Married with Children - S07E12 - "Christmas" imdb
Married with Children - S08E13 - "The Worst Noel" imdb
Married with Children - S10E14 - "I Can't Believe it's Butter" imdb
Married with Children - S11E08 - "God Help Ye Merry Bundymen" imdb
Martin Mystery - S01E10 - "Eternal Christmas" imdb
Mary Tyler Moore - S01E14 - "Christmas and the Hard Luck Kid II" imdb
Matlock - S01E12 - "Santa Claus" imdb
Matlock - S04E13 - "The Scrooge" imdb
Meet Corliss Archer - S01E39 - "The Christmas Story" imdb
Millennium - S02E10 - "Midnight of the Century" imdb
Minuscule - S04E19 - "Come Christmas" link
Miss Match - S01E10 - "Santa, Baby" imdb
Moesha - S04E09 - "A Class Act Christmas" imdb
Monk - S04E09 - "Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa" imdb
Monk - S06E10 - "Mr. Monk and the Man Who Shot Santa Claus" imdb
The Monkees - S02E15 - "The Christmas Show" imdb
Moonlighting - S02E10 - "Twas the Episode Before Christmas" imdb
Moonlighting - S03E08 - "It's a Wonderful Job" imdb
Moral Orel - S01E01 - "The Best Christmas Ever" imdb
Mork & Mindy - S01E12 - "Mork's First Christmas" imdb
Mr. Bean - S01E07 - "Merry Christmas Mr. Bean" imdb
Murder, She Wrote - S09E09 - "A Christmas Secret" imdb
Murphy Brown - S01E05 - "Murphy's Pony" imdb
Murphy Brown - S05E12 - "I'm Dreaming of a Brown Christmas" imdb
My Name is Earl - S01E10 - "White Lie Christmas" imdb
My Name is Earl - S03E12 - "Early Release" imdb
My So-Called Life - S01E15 - "So-Called Angels" imdb
The Nanny - S01E07 - "Christmas Episode" imdb
The Nanny - S01E15 - "Schlepped Away" imdb
The Nanny - S03E14 - "Oy to the World" imdb
The New Batman Adventures - S01E01 - "Holiday Knights" imdb
The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries - S01E13 - "A Nutcracker Scoob" imdb
Newsradio - S02E10 - "Xmas Story" imdb
Newsradio - S03E10 - "Christmas" imdb
Newsradio - S04E08 - "Stupid Holiday Charity Talent Show" imdb
Night Court - S009E11 - "Santa on the Lam" imdb
Night Court - S01E02 - "Santa Goes Downtown" imdb
Night Court - S05E11 - "Let it Snow" imdb
Night Court - S06E09 - "The Night Court Before Christmas" imdb
Northern Exposure - S03E10 - "Seoul Mates" imdb
Nowhere Man - S01E12 - "It's Not Such a Wonderful Life" imdb
The Office (UK) - S03E01 - "Christmas Special: Part 1" imdb
The Office (UK) - S03E02 - "Christmas Special: Part 2" imdb
The Office (US) - S02E10 - "Christmas Party" imdb
The Office (US) - S03E10 - "A Benihana Christmas" imdb
The Office (US) - S05E10 - "Moroccan Christmas" imdb
The Office (US) - S06E12 - "Secret Santa" imdb
The Office (US) - S07E10 - "Classy Christmas" imdb
One on One - S01E12 - "Santa Baby" imdb
Parks and Recreation - S02E12 - "Christmas Scandal" imdb
Partners - S01E12 - "Fourteen Minutes" imdb
Perfect Strangers - S02E11 - "A Christmas Story" imdb
Picket Fences - S02E07 - "Cross Examination" imdb
Picket Fences - S02E09 - "Blue Christmas" imdb
Picket Fences - S1E11 - "Pageantry" imdb
Picket Fences - S1E12 - "High Tidings" imdb
Pink Panther - S01E13 - "The Hand is Pinker Than the Eye" Tv.com
The Pink Panther Show - S02E18 - "The Pink Panther at Chrismas" Tv.com
Pinky and the Brain - S01E12 - "A Pinky and the Brain Christmas" Tv.com
The PowerPuff Girls - S05E01 - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" imdb Tv.com
The Pretender - S01E08 - "Not Even a Mouse" imdb
Psych - S02E10 - "Gus' Dad May Have Killed an Old Guy" imdb
Psych - S03E09 - "Christmas Joy" imdb
Quads! - S01E05 - "Christmas Holidaze" imdb
Quantum Leap - S03E10 - "A Little Miracle - December 24, 1962" imdb
Quantum Leap - S05E11 - "Promised Land - December 22, 1971" imdb
Racket Squad - S03E15 - "The Christmas Caper" imdb
Reba - S02E10 - "Cookies for Santa" imdb
The Ren & Stimpy Show - S02E07 - "Son of Stimpy" imdb
The Ren & Stimpy Show - S05E11 - "A Scooter for Yaksmas" imdb
Robot Chicken - S01E21 - "Robot Chicken Christmas Special" imdb
Robot Chicken - S03E14 - "Robot Chicken Half-Assed Christmas Special" imdb
Robot Chicken - S04E20 - "Dear Consumer" imdb
Rocko's Modern Life - S02E06 - "Rocko's Modern Christmas" imdb
Roseanne - S04E12 - "Santa Claus" imdb
Roseanne - S05E12 - "It's No Place Like Home for the Holidays" imdb
Roseanne - S06E12 - "White Trash Christmas" imdb
Roseanne - S07E12 - "The Parenting Trap" imdb
Roseanne - S09E12 - "Home for the Holidays" imdb
Roswell - S02E10 - "A Roswell Christmas Carol" imdb
Roswell - S03E09 - "Samuel Rising" imdb
Rugrats - S02E14 - "The Santa Experience" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S01E11 - "A Girl and Her Cat" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S02E12 - "Sabrina Claus" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S03E11 - "Christmas Amnesia" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S04E12 - "Sabrina Nipping at Your Nose" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S05E10 - "Sabrina's Perfect Christmas" imdb
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - S07E09 - "It's a Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot Christmas" imdb
Sanford and Son - S05E12 - "Ebenezer Sanford" imdb
Saved by the Bell - S03E24 - "Home for Christmas: Part 1" imdb
Saved by the Bell - S03E25 - "Home for Christmas: Part 2" imdb
Scarecrow and Mrs. King - S01E10 - "The Long Christmas Eve" imdb
Scarecrow and Mrs. King - S04E11 - "Santa's Got a Brand New Bag" imdb
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! - S01E17 - "That's Snow Ghost" imdb
Scrubs - S01E11 - "My Own Personal Jesus" imdb
Sealab 2021 - S02E11 - "Feast of Alvis" imdb
The Secret Show - S02E09 - "Secret Santa" imdb
Seinfeld - S03E12 - "The Red Dot (??)" imdb
Seinfeld - S04E13 - "The Pick" imdb
Seinfeld - S06E10 - "The Race" imdb
Seinfeld - S07E10 - "The Gum (??)" imdb
Silver Spoons - S01E13 - "The Best Christmas Ever" imdb
Silver Spoons - S03E11 - "Twas the Night Before Christmas" imdb
The Simpsons - S01E01 - "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" imdb
The Simpsons - S04E09 - "Mr. Plow" imdb
The Simpsons - S07E11 - "Marge Be Not Proud" imdb
The Simpsons - S09E10 - "Miracle on Evergreen Terrace" imdb
The Simpsons - S11E09 - "Grift of the Magi" imdb
The Simpsons - S12E08 - "Skinner's Sense of Snow" imdb
The Simpsons - S13E06 - "She of Little Faith" imdb
The Simpsons - S14E18 - "Dude, Where's My Ranch?" imdb
The Simpsons - S15E07 - "'Tis the Fifteenth Season" imdb
The Simpsons - S17E09 - "Simpsons Christmas Stories" imdb
The Simpsons - S18E09 - "Kill Gil, Volumes I & II" imdb
The Simpsons - S22E08 - "The Fight Before Christmas" imdb
Sister, Sister - S03E12 - "Christmas" imdb
Six Feet Under - S01E01 - "Pilot" imdb
Six Feet Under - S02E08 - "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" imdb
Sliders - S03E12 - "Season's Greedings" imdb
The Sopranos - S03E10 - "To Save Us All From Satan's Power" imdb
The Sopranos - S06E12 - "Kaisha" imdb
South Park - S01E09 - "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" imdb
South Park - S02E16 - "Merry Christmas, Charlie Manson!" imdb
South Park - S03E15 - "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" imdb
South Park - S04E17 - "A Very Crappy Christmas" imdb
South Park - S06E17 - "Red Sleigh Down" imdb
South Park - S07E15 - "It's Christmas in Canada" imdb
South Park - S08E14 - "Woodland Critter Christmas" imdb
Spin City - S01E12 - "Criss Cross" imdb
Spin City - S02E12 - "Miracle Near 34th Street" imdb
Spin City - S03E12 - "Monkey Business" imdb
Spin City - S04E12 - "My Dinner With Caitlin" imdb
Spin City - S05E10 - "Toy Story" imdb
Spin City - S06E12 - "An Office and a Gentleman" imdb
SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E05 - "Patchy the Pirate Presents the SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas Special" imdb
Sports Night - S01E11 - "The Six Southern Gentlemen of Tennessee" imdb
Sports Night - S02E08 - "The Reunion" imdb
Squidbillies - S02E14 - "Rebel with a Claus" imdb
Step by Step - S03E11 - "Christmas Story" imdb
Step by Step - S04E12 - "I'll Be Home for Christmas" imdb
Step by Step - S05E11 - "The Flight Before Christmas" imdb
Still Standing - S02E11 - "Still Christmas" imdb
Still Standing - S04E09 - "Still Avoiding Christmas" imdb
Stroker and Hoop - S01E10 - "I Saw Stroker Killing Santa" imdb
Supernatural - S03E08 - "A Very Supernatural Christmas" imdb
TailSpin - S01E43 - "A Jolly Molly Christmas" imdb
Tales From the Darkside - S03E11 - "Seasons of Belief" imdb
Taxi - S01E13 - "A Full House for Christmas" imdb
That '70's Show - S01E12 - "The Best Christmas Ever" imdb
That '70's Show - S03E09 - "Hyde's Christmas Rager" imdb
That '70's Show - S04E12 - "An Eric Forman Christmas" imdb
That '70's Show - S06E07 - "Christmas" imdb
That '70's Show - S07E11 - "Winter" imdb
Three's Company - S02E14 - "Three's Christmas" imdb
Thugs on Film - S01E17 - "Christmas Special 1999" Clicker.com
Thugs on Film - S91E46 - "The Grinch" Clicker.com
The Tick - S02E10 - "The Tick Loves Santa!" imdb
Titus - S03E06 - "Houseboat" imdb
Tom Goes the Mayor - S01E05 - "Rats Off to Ya" imdb
Tru Calling - S02E06 - "Twas the Night Before Christmas... Again" imdb
Tucker - S01E06 - "Homewrecker for the Holidays" imdb
The Twilight Zone (1959) - S02E11 - "Night of the Meek" imdb
The Twilight Zone (1959) - S03E37 - "The Changing of the Guard" imdb
The Twilight Zone (1985) - S01E13 - "Night of the Meek" imdb
Two and a Half Men - S04E11 - "Walnuts and Demerol" imdb
Two of a Kind - S01E11 - "A Very Carrie Christmas" imdb
Tyler Perry's House of Payne - S??E?? - "Oh Christmas Payne" imdb
Tyler Perry's House of Payne - S02E40 - "The Wench Who Saved Christmas" imdb
Ugly Betty - S01E09 - "Lose the Boss?" imdb
Ugly Betty - S01E10 - "Fake Plastic Snow" imdb
Veggie Tales - S01E18 - "The Toy That Saved Christmas" imdb
The Venture Brothers - S01E14 - "A Very Venture Brothers Christmas" imdb
Veronica Mars - S01E10 - "An Echolls Family Christmas" imdb
Veronica Mars - S02E10 - "One Angry Veronica" imdb
Voyagers! - S01E11 - "Merry Christmas, Bogg" imdb
The Waltons - S01E00 - "The Homecoming: A Christmas Story" imdb
The Waltons - S05E12 - "The Best Christmas" imdb
The Waltons - S06E11 - "The Waltons - "The Children's Carol"" imdb
Wayside - S01E19 - "Wayside Christmas" Tv.com
The Weird Al Show - S01E12 - "The Obligitory Holiday Episode" imdb
Welcome Back Kotter - S03E15 - "Sweathog Christmas Special" imdb
Welcome Back Kotter - S04E13 - "A Winter's Coat Tale" imdb
The West Wing - S01E10 - "In Excelsis Deo" imdb
The West Wing - S02E10 - "Noël" imdb
The West Wing - S05E09 - "Abu el Banat" imdb
What's Happening - S01E09 - "Christmas" imdb
What's Happening - S03E10 - "Positive Identification" imdb
What's New, Scooby Doo? - S??E?? - "Scooby-Doo Christmas" imdb
Where's Raymond? - S01E12 - "Christmas" imdb
Where's Raymond? - S02E15 - "Father for a Day" imdb
Will & Grace - S04E11 - "Jingle Balls" imdb
Will & Grace - S05E11 - "All About Christmas Eve" imdb
Will & Grace - S06E10 - "Fanilow" imdb
Will & Grace - S07E12 - "Christmas Break" imdb
Will & Grace - S08E09 - "A Little Christmas Queer" imdb
Wings - S02E11 - "A Terminal Christmas" imdb
Wings - S07E10 - "'Twas the Heist Before Christmas" imdb
Wings - S08E11 - "All About Christmas Eve" imdb
WKRP in Cincinnati - S02E11 - "Jennifer's Home for Christmas" imdb
WKRP in Cincinnati - S03E07 - "Bah, Humbug" imdb
The Wonder Pets! - S01E11 - "Save the Reindeer" imdb
The Wonder Years - S02E03 - "Christmas" imdb
The Wonder Years - S04E07 - "The Ties that Bind" imdb
The Wonder Years - S04E09 - "A Very Cutlip Christmas" imdb
The Wonder Years - S05E09 - "Christmas Party" imdb
The Wonder Years - S06E10 - "Let Nothing You Dismay" imdb
Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! - S01E22 - "O Figgety-Fig Tree; Snow Day" Tv.com
The X-Files - S05E06 - "Christmas Carol" imdb
The X-Files - S05E07 - "Emily" imdb
The X-Files - S06E06 - "How the Ghosts Stole Christmas" imdb
Yes, Dear - S01E11 - "All I Want for Christmas Is My Dead Uncle's Cash" imdb
Yes, Dear - S02E11 - "The Complicated Plot" imdb
Yo Gabba Gabba! - S01E14 - "Christmas" imdb

Last edited by Numes; 11-14-10 at 07:58 PM.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.