Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - Volume XIII

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - Volume XIII

Old 05-15-16, 06:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - Volume XIII

Remember, the only thing that's different between the two sets are just the cover arts as the contents to both series sets are still the same.
Old 05-16-16, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by rhpsozzy View Post
Best Buy puts all the wrestling Blus/DVDs at the end of the Action section, at least that's what they did at the store I go to.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out again later this week. I'll probably hit 1 or 2 other stores that are local.
Old 05-16-16, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by rmw650 View Post
Remember, the only thing that's different between the two sets are just the cover arts as the contents to both series sets are still the same.
Yeah. It's ok, I'm not going to open it anyway, I already have the blu ray. I'm a collector so I definitely need the variant.
Old 05-21-16, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by rhpsozzy View Post
Best Buy puts all the wrestling Blus/DVDs at the end of the Action section, at least that's what they did at the store I go to.
I wanna thank you for letting me know this, I was able to find the wrestling section in the 2nd store I went to, and I was able to pick up the Owen "deleted" dvd. Thanks!
Old 05-21-16, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by GenericDVDs View Post
I wanna thank you for letting me know this, I was able to find the wrestling section in the 2nd store I went to, and I was able to pick up the Owen "deleted" dvd. Thanks!
No problemo. Glad I was able to help.
Old 06-06-16, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The History of the WWE Hardcore Championship is coming on Sept 6th, very excited since these were some of my favorite matches and characters from the Attitude Era. I know there is supposed to be a bluray, but Amazon doesn't have the preorder up for it yet.
http://www.wrestlingdvdnetwork.com/f...lu-ray/114750/
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-History-Ha...af49fd745ca472
Old 06-06-16, 07:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial View Post
The History of the WWE Hardcore Championship is coming on Sept 6th, very excited since these were some of my favorite matches and characters from the Attitude Era. I know there is supposed to be a bluray, but Amazon doesn't have the preorder up for it yet.
http://www.wrestlingdvdnetwork.com/f...lu-ray/114750/
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-History-Ha...af49fd745ca472
Looking forward to getting this myself when it comes out and the WWE should bring this title back as part of the new brand split happening next month.
Old 06-07-16, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I don't know why the belt couldn't be brought back. I alway thought the violence was more cartoonish than realistic it could fit in with still being PG.
Old 09-07-16, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The history of the WWE hardcore championship is now out, I'll be getting my copy on bluray in the next few days. Also did anyone pickup the Attitude Era vol. 3? I have thought about it because I have the other two volumes, but reviews have said its mostly dark matches which I am not sure if I want to buy it.
Old 09-07-16, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial View Post
The history of the WWE hardcore championship is now out, I'll be getting my copy on bluray in the next few days. Also did anyone pickup the Attitude Era vol. 3? I have thought about it because I have the other two volumes, but reviews have said its mostly dark matches which I am not sure if I want to buy it.
If memory served me correctly, most of the matches were of hard camera angles and no commentary with the exception of one match throughout the entire DVD set, but it was nice to see stuff not airing on the TV in ages, despite the goofy camera angles these matches were shot in, but in some instances, that's probably what only exists of a wide range of these matches.
Old 01-16-17, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

For anyone still interested in physical media, ROH is currently having their biggest sale ever. All ROH dvds are 50% off. For Ringside members, they are marked down to 65% off. I ordered 31 dvds, all of the shows released from 2016 to this point, for a total of $195. Impossible to pass that up.
Old 01-16-17, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Just wanted to also say the new DDP DVD Set is now slated for release on 4/4/2017 and the RAW After Wrestlemania will be released on March 14th, according to wrestlingdvdnetwork.com and Kurt Angle has been announced as the first inductee to this year's HOF class of 2017