Pop Flix Western/Mafia/Crime/Action sets

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Pop Flix Western/Mafia/Crime/Action sets

Old 11-26-12, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Pop Flix Western/Mafia/Crime/Action sets

Originally Posted by GoldenWheels View Post
Do you have the VCI ones too Spotted? I honestly thought they had ripped them right from VCIs copy the print was so close.
No, I don't have the VCI ones. I just wanted to get the movies because I saw James Rolfe and Mike Matei doing a funny commentary for the first movie and I wanted to see how bad the movie was. Street Fighter was a lot better than I was expecting. A lot of fun. I really like Kung Fu type movies....except for Kill Bill and anything else Tarantino's done.
Old 11-27-12, 02:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 74 Likes on 20 Posts

Well, now I can't even get Allegro to send me the Giallo samples for my personal collection. So those things are pulled and gone and look to be headed for the shredder I guess. If you got'em...I hate you.

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
No, I don't have the VCI ones. I just wanted to get the movies because I saw James Rolfe and Mike Matei doing a funny commentary for the first movie and I wanted to see how bad the movie was. Street Fighter was a lot better than I was expecting. A lot of fun. I really like Kung Fu type movies....except for Kill Bill and anything else Tarantino's done.
AVGN/cinemassacre rules!

I really like the first one. It's an actual good (kung fu) movie. They sure get ridiculous as they go on though. I recall Sister having a really bad hippie stereotype character (but otherwise being ok) and the last one has a "mexican" kung fu guy who wears a sombrero or something? WOOF on that one!
Old 11-27-12, 07:49 PM

"Blood Red Nights" and "Killers on the Loose" are both in stock on amazon.ca. But not "Deadly Fiends" unfortunately.
Old 01-02-13, 05:44 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by SethDLH View Post
Thanks for looking. It seems they replaced RATTT with another film (don't recall off hand) but I have the newer set without RATTT and it is still well worth the $5-6 for Euro Crime fans. I just really want to own a decent print of Rome Armed To The Teeth haha
Thanks for the heads up on this one.

I feel so lucky. I took a chance on a copy on eBay and it had Rome Armed To The Teeth. It came from a Goodwill in Oregon and was about $16 with shipping. If I ever see another one I will post it on here. For what its worth, the UPC is 723721359966.