Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - VII

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-08, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
I don't think so, as those DVDs got individual 2-disc DVD releases. As far as I;m aware, 'Mania XV is the last Wrestlemania to be included in the Tagged Classics range.

I wonder if the UK will get this tin at all.

Is the Argos or HMV exclusive included with the PS2 edition of the game as well?
The UK will not be getting an Exclusive Eddie Guerrero tin set, but we will be getting the Smackdown Tribute show which is Exclusive to Silvervision. In terms of content thats better than a tin containing previous DVD releases.

Both Argos and HMV are offering their Exclusive DVDs with all formats including PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX 360, Wii and DS. Game to my knowledge are the only store stocking the PS3 Exclusive.

Originally Posted by Rypro 525
question. for the tagged classic series, are they going to release wm 16 and 17, as those still had the scratch logo? Also for thier release of wm 5, does it have the "piper's pit" segement and the Hogan trailer?
The Wrestlemania 5 Tagged Classics is the original Coliseum Home Video release and hasn't been edited. Silvervision plan to release unedited versions of Wrestlemania 2000 and 17 in the near future and these will be released using the DVD backups. The only reason why Wrestlemania XV was released with Hell Yeah is because Wrestlemania 2000 and 17 were both 2 disc sets and this would have meant a 3 disc Wrestlemania XV/2000 release, which goes against the 2 disc "Tagged Classics".
Old 11-03-08, 05:46 PM

Hey sg2386 sweet pictures on the Exclusive, I am in two minds whether to import that one from the States. I am already going to be spending £125 on the UK Exclusives though so im going to remain cautious seeing as though I want the Eddie Tin for my collection.
Old 11-03-08, 05:47 PM

where can you get the smackdown tribute for the eddie dvd? About a month ago or so I read that canada will have 2 seperate sets of the eddie dvd set. one with the raw tribute and the one with the smackdown tribute...... Is this true Can someone please set the record straight.
Old 11-03-08, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by jg352599
where can you get the smackdown tribute for the eddie dvd? About a month ago or so I read that canada will have 2 seperate sets of the eddie dvd set. one with the raw tribute and the one with the smackdown tribute...... Is this true Can someone please set the record straight.
Silversion in the UK are releasing a 4 disc Eddie Guerrero set, which has both the Raw and Smackdown Tribute shows on disc 4. Silvervision is the ONLY place you are going to get both the Raw and Smackdown shows in the same set, but there may be other versions offering them individually.
Old 11-03-08, 06:21 PM

Is Canada Region 1? And is there anywhere to order one online if Canada really does have the Smackdown Tribute show?
Old 11-03-08, 06:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread has reached its limit. Please continue here:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/54...ml#post9048043

Mods, feel free to close this one.