DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   Incredible Hulk Seasons 3 and 4 06/03/08 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/527377-incredible-hulk-seasons-3-4-06-03-08-a.html)

bigjim25 03-14-08 01:55 PM

Incredible Hulk Seasons 3 and 4 06/03/08

Info!

SRP $39.98 EACH (Both includes tickets to The Incredible Hulk)
Season 3 (5 single sided discs - 23 episodes)
Season 4 (4 single sided discs - 18 episodes)

DJariya 03-14-08 01:58 PM

Yes to both. I met Kenny Johnson, the Hulk's creator, last month at a Comic convention and he signed my season 2 DVD set. Very nice guy.

cranberries fan 03-14-08 02:45 PM

I am in for both 3 & 4 and (5 when it comes-out).
I love this show now if they can just work out that Bionic issue (SMDM-BW).

Sevpunkit 03-14-08 10:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite shows. Can't wait to complete the collection.

bigjim25 03-18-08 12:20 AM

For those who haven't bought Season 2 yet, they are planning to rerelease it in the future in lenticular packaging to match Season 1, 3 & 4. Glad I haven't picked Season 2 up yet. ;)

4-LOM 06-03-08 02:23 PM

For anyone who bought these, do they come with a free ticket to see the new Hulk movie? I checked a couple stores (in Canada) and there was no sticker or any other indication that the sets contain a free ticket. I'm wondering if it's an American exclusive, or if it's only at certain stores, or if it's in every set but just not mentioned on the box anywhere. Thanks for the help.

DEEveeDEE3 06-03-08 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by 4-LOM
For anyone who bought these, do they come with a free ticket to see the new Hulk movie? I checked a couple stores (in Canada) and there was no sticker or any other indication that the sets contain a free ticket. I'm wondering if it's an American exclusive, or if it's only at certain stores, or if it's in every set but just not mentioned on the box anywhere. Thanks for the help.

I saw plenty @ bestbuy here and circuit city as well with the free movie ticket sticker to see the hulk. The sticker is also with season 1 & 2 Lenticular edtions

DJariya 06-03-08 07:29 PM

I picked up season 3 and 4 today at Best Buy for $40. Very nice deal. I now have 2 free tickets for Incredible Hulk (I'll probably use one to see another film)

I am really looking forward to listening to Kenny Johnson's commentary on the 2 hour Prometheus episode, which I think is one of the best episodes of the series.

I'm interested to see what they plan to do with season 5 since I believe it's only 6 episodes. I believe it's suppose to be released when Incredible Hulk gets it's DVD release this fall.

4-LOM 06-03-08 08:16 PM

So there is something on the packaging to indicate the ticket is inside? Have any Canadians seen these anywhere?

DJariya 06-03-08 08:20 PM

Yes, the ones I bought today from Best Buy have a sticker that says there is a free movie ticket. It's packed inside the case for disc 4.

It may not be available for Canadians since the certificate is for $8.50 USD.

darmok 06-04-08 04:32 PM

btw, i saw S1 and S2 lenticular sets at Target last week for $20 each...a good price! S2 even came with the movie ticket.

cranberries fan 06-04-08 04:48 PM

I just watched the first disc of season 3 (just the first 3 ESP so far).

The Picture and sound are great giving the time period and Brain Child made me cry at the end, one best ESP I have ever seen.