DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   Im Not There (2007)??? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/524951-im-not-there-2007-a.html)

Rounder 02-11-08 04:31 PM

Im Not There (2007)???
 
I was wondering if there is going to be a DVD release for this film. If you know when it is supposed to be released, please tell me.

Thanks

ctyankee 02-11-08 04:45 PM


Originally Posted by Rounder
Is there even going to be a DVD release on this movie, because I can't find the release date on this... If there is going to be one, when? I sure hope there is.

And About the action movie itself--- I hear there is 6 or 7 dylans. Are they each a made up story or are they all parts of his life, like Childhood to star?

I sawz the film. U hurds right. DVD releaz gotta be flowin' soon. btw, how was skool 2day?

Use might want to add ? to threads hear so olz skool duzds don't yank ya.

k?

Rounder 02-11-08 05:21 PM


Originally Posted by ctyankee
I sawz the film. U hurds right. DVD releaz gotta be flowin' soon. btw, how was skool 2day?

Use might want to add ? to threads hear so olz skool duzds don't yank ya.

k?

If your talking about the grammar, its fixed. Sorry

Does anybody have the answer to my question?

auto 02-11-08 05:53 PM


Originally Posted by Rounder
If your talking about the grammar, its fixed. Sorry

Does anybody have the answer to my question?

[sigh]

Grammar wasn't really the issue. On these forums we usually prefer it if you put a question mark at the end of your thread title if you are just inquiring into when a title is going to be released. That way people don't click on your thread thinking that you are going to provide that information. Rest assured, as soon as there is some release info there will be a thread on this board.

nemein 02-11-08 06:09 PM

<i>Mod note: ??? added to title...</i>

Sondheim 02-11-08 06:28 PM

To answer your question, Amazon is reporting a release date of May 6.

Rounder 02-11-08 06:46 PM


Originally Posted by auto
[sigh]

Grammar wasn't really the issue. On these forums we usually prefer it if you put a question mark at the end of your thread title if you are just inquiring into when a title is going to be released. That way people don't click on your thread thinking that you are going to provide that information. Rest assured, as soon as there is some release info there will be a thread on this board.


ok, I was kinda thinking he was mocking me by typing in 5 year old type.

but ok. I will be sure to add a ? in the thread title next time.

mikelowry 02-12-08 04:40 AM

There should be a release probably April or May. This movie on my must see list actually.

JPRaup 02-12-08 04:12 PM

Wow, not til April or May? A dvd rip came out so in December, that's weird. Great film.

domino harvey 02-12-08 04:31 PM


Originally Posted by JPRaup
Wow, not til April or May? A dvd rip came out so in December, that's weird. Great film.

Oscar-screener

steebo777 02-13-08 08:35 AM

It's still in theaters here. Solid flick.

The Antipodean 02-13-08 03:53 PM


Originally Posted by Rounder
ok, I was kinda thinking he was mocking me by typing in 5 year old type.

but ok. I will be sure to add a ? in the thread title next time.

Some people just like to be cooler-than-thou jerks to new members who don't do everything exactly right the first time rather than just politely correcting them. Not all us do that though. Welcome to the forum!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.