DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   What DVDs are you getting on 11.13.2007...? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/516987-what-dvds-you-getting-11-13-2007-a.html)

PaulNJ21 11-12-07 04:10 PM

Ducktales V03
The Littles - The Complete Series
Talespin V02
Pokemon Season 1 Part 2

Sessa17 11-12-07 04:49 PM

What a great, great new release week. . .

Berlin Alexanderplatz - Criterion Collection - It makes my film-loving soul weep, when this piece of brilliance is not only out, but out released during the DDD20% sale, & the only new DVDs so many people are getting this week, are Shrek & Oceans 3 -ohbfrank-

LA VIE EN ROSE (Extended Version)

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND (30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition) - Blu-Ray :drool:

THE LORELEY’S GRASP

LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS #1: FEMALE DEMON OHYAKU
LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS #2: QUICK DRAW OKATSU
LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS #3: OKATSU THE FUGITIVE

The Complete Gilmore Girld Box Set - For the GF on X-mas.

A CHINESE TORTURE CHAMBER STORY

IF NORTHERN EXPOSURE – THE COMPLETE SERIES had the original music, I would have definitely picked that up as well, but it's not worth the money without it.

And will Netflix Amazing Grace

Richard Malloy 11-12-07 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sessa17

Berlin Alexanderplatz - Criterion Collection - It makes my film-loving soul weep, when this piece of brilliance is not only out, but out released during the DDD20% sale...

A rare bit of great luck, I agree! I haven't done the final comparison yet as this is a "pre order" until tomorrow, but I do believe that 20%-off at DVD Planet's sale will be a lower price than 20%-off at Deep Discount's.

chris_sc77 11-12-07 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sessa17

Berlin Alexanderplatz - Criterion Collection - It makes my film-loving soul weep, when this piece of brilliance is not only out, but out released during the DDD20% sale, & the only new DVDs so many people are getting this week, are Shrek & Oceans 3 -ohbfrank-

I'd like to pick up BA but it's too expensive. Maybe if it were around $35-$40 i would buy it but it's still too much.

bareva 11-12-07 05:53 PM

whats the dvd review on Close Encounters Of the Third Kind [30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition]-

Moleman1138 11-12-07 08:42 PM

Shrek, Ocean's Trilogy, Meet the Robinsons, Peter Pan (animated)

Rockmjd23 11-12-07 08:43 PM

Cannibal Man
Cannibals
Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Sparrow 11-12-07 09:05 PM

Berlin Alexanderplatz: CC
Paris Je T'aime (2 disc)
The Lady Vanishes: CC re-issue
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (BD)

tofferman 11-12-07 09:26 PM

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (maybe BD), Ocean's 13 and Shrek 3 at a later date, as these two will probably be $10 sooner than later. Paris Je T'aime will be a rental for me.

Lecithin 11-13-07 01:02 AM

Been holding out for the entire Northern Exposure series, even without the original music. Around $18 per season at the DD sale and you get a faux suede messenger bag.

The Monkees 11-13-07 04:04 AM

Nothing really, I am buying Dane Cook's new CD / DVD, but other than that nothing.