Reload this Page >

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread

Old 07-16-07, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xage
The trend will continue. I remember some idiot who is against whatever my post, was trying to make himself credible that there are other sources to get it... what now???? have you seen how it was auctioned and sold..
I guess my question would be, do you even read your own posts? I honestly have no idea what you're arguing here or who you are calling out as an "idiot."

If what you're saying is that you feel comfortable piling on and profiting off the murder of an eight year old child for how ever much you're making off this (50 bucks? 60?), then go right the hell ahead, nobody can argue that anyone can stop you. But I wouldn't expect too many parades in your name and I hope that the profits somehow go to a good cause.

I'm not trying to get on a moral high horse, but I just could not disagree with that sentiment more.
Old 07-16-07, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by bravesmg
I guess my question would be, do you even read your own posts? I honestly have no idea what you're arguing here or who you are calling out as an "idiot."

If what you're saying is that you feel comfortable piling on and profiting off the murder of an eight year old child for how ever much you're making off this (50 bucks? 60?), then go right the hell ahead, nobody can argue that anyone can stop you. But I wouldn't expect too many parades in your name and I hope that the profits somehow go to a good cause.

I'm not trying to get on a moral high horse, but I just could not disagree with that sentiment more.
Nope Im not profiting out of it but as you can see a lot of people are riding the bandwagon out of it.

Moral? I dont think moral would be an issue if one benefit $$$ out of it...
Old 07-16-07, 10:23 PM
Suspended

bravemsg i think you misunderstood xage i bet he's pointing out the effects of that sad tragedy from capitalistic sellers especially amazon & ebay.

Well yesterday while i was browsing my local FYE pre-ordering the 300 dvd, i saw 2 middle age guys (non wrestling fans i pressume) having a brief & happy conversation that they can benefit big $$$ on ebay from the $20 benoit dvd's they obtained on the said store. sad but true...

My only feeling is WWE erasing chris benoit (the wrestler) from their legacy from videos,figures & etc w/c is pretty sad IMO but what can i do...

Originally Posted by throwback
My Wrestlemania XX Collection w/ Guerrero & Benoit
the sealed benoit dvd pictured above comes from walmart 3.88 wwe dvd sale w/c is super cheap while the signed one i've obtained last october 2006 meeting him.

Take note the hard knocks dvd is not worth $2000 or $2500, it's not by any means criterion standard or above that at all.

Last edited by throwback; 07-16-07 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-16-07, 10:38 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If you buy a Benoit DVD for $20, after all the fees and shipping costs, you'd be lucky to make $10 on it. Hardly worthwhile unless you have a whole bunch.
Old 07-17-07, 08:38 PM

I finally got Raw Homecoming from an ebay auction a few days ago. THANK GOD. It was around $45 after shipping, so that was nice. Now all I need are the Foley 3 disk edition, New Year's Revolution 2007, and the Blockbuster version of One Night Stand.
Old 07-17-07, 08:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Closing for length... Someone please feel free to start another one.
Old 07-19-07, 06:06 PM
Mod Emeritus

Originally Posted by xage
...I remember some idiot who is against whatever my post, was trying to make himself credible that there are other sources to get it... what now???? have you seen how it was auctioned and sold..
xage, namecalling is against forum rules, even if you are being vague about exactly which member you are attacking.