Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Is there still footage from the Superman II International Cut that's NOT in Ult. Set?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Is there still footage from the Superman II International Cut that's NOT in Ult. Set?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-06, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Valeyard
bloomcounty,

Remember that "message board attitude" you've mentioned in the past?

It's showing.

Relax.
Look, that guy has major unwarranted attitude, so am I supposed to just take that? No. Others may think it's okay, but I don't. So I replied in the manner I felt fitting. Yet somehow I'm wrong. And it looks like I'm going to be wrong no matter what. I guess I should have just ignored him and let him get away with the unwarranted attitude (again). But, really, I'm done with this now. Can we please move on? Seriously. Thank you. I won't be responding to anything more having to do with this. These are minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Take care.
Old 12-07-06, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
So we went from
Well, if there's a way I could get a copy of that Superman bonus dvd you're planning on making, let me know. It's a great idea and I'd certainly be interested! Thanks. It'd be like Disc 15 of the Ultimate Collection!
to
Look, that guy has major unwarranted attitude, so am I supposed to just take that? No. Others may think it's okay, but I don't. So I replied in the manner I felt fitting. Yet somehow I'm wrong. And it looks like I'm going to be wrong no matter what. I guess I should have just ignored him and let him get away with the unwarranted attitude (again). But, really, I'm done with this now. Can we please move on? Seriously. Thank you. I won't be responding to anything more having to do with this. These are minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Take care.
in 28 short posts? I don't get it. Perhaps a mod could trim the fat..

ANYWAYS, I think I have some of these scenes/discs talked about. But I have no idea how many of them are floating around out there, so I don't know which I have..

I think it was on the Supes II disc, but there was a tremendously emotional scene between Supes and Lois (I think it was after the FOS "fight"). I'm going to have to refresh my memory..
Old 12-07-06, 12:21 PM
Banned

Rogue,

I thought I had sent you this set along with the others?
Old 12-07-06, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Man, my disc "labels" consist of post-it notes or nuttin. I have no clue. I'll have to go through them.

I know I also obtained some Supes stuff from the 'spleen (back when they used to list things other than Cartoon Network shit..)
Old 12-07-06, 02:08 PM

the balcony scene is pretty much like this...

LL: looks so beautiful from up here, i'll guess i'll never fly with you again.
SM: ah no, anywhere you wanna go. well here we are.
LL: home sweet home.
SM: see ya at work in the morning.
LL: mm bright n early, huh? the same ol clark and the same ol lois,
SM:yep.
LL: except maybe i wont be so mean to you from now on...... you dont have to worry, your secrets safe with me. i'm not gonna tell anyone who you really are.
SM: i know... i know that lois.
LL: see ya later.
Old 12-07-06, 02:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kevkev
the balcony scene is pretty much like this...

LL: looks so beautiful from up here, i'll guess i'll never fly with you again.
SM: ah no, anywhere you wanna go. well here we are.
LL: home sweet home.
SM: see ya at work in the morning.
LL: mm bright n early, huh? the same ol clark and the same ol lois,
SM:yep.
LL: except maybe i wont be so mean to you from now on...... you dont have to worry, your secrets safe with me. i'm not gonna tell anyone who you really are.
SM: i know... i know that lois.
LL: see ya later.
I KNEW that seemed different. I like that version much better. That was Donner's? Or Lester's?
Old 12-07-06, 03:01 PM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay, look. This is very easily taken to e-mail or PMs, so drop it. For that matter, how in the heck have we all been able to talk about bootlegs for so long without having this thread locked???