Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

SUPERNATURAL - Exclusive Retailer Content

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 08-13-06, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like this will be another series with exclusive content.

Currently BestBuy will be offering a bonus disc that includes a Q&A from the Museum of Television and Radio's 2006 William S. Paley Television Festival.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....cat97500050035

-----

I was planning on Pre-Ordering this from Amazon, now I have to wait and see if the other retailers will be offering anything. You can't even pre-order it from BB.com because you won't even get the bonus disc even though they somewhat imply that you will... Stupid.

Supernatural is a great show, but this is really getting stupid. This is something that should have and could have easily been put on the set regularly.

All this retailer exclusive stuff is really killing my ability to PRE-ORDER anything...Sure it's obvious that some releases probably won't have exclusive content, but it's still annoying have to wait at least until the Sunday before release date to make sure on those releases that might!

At least there are the threads that post the advance ads and BB for posting that information at least a few weeks before release typically.