Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dawson's Creek : The Complete Sixth Season ----> 4/4/06

From dvdtimes.com :

Title: Dawson's Creek
Starring: James Van Der Beek
Released: 4th April 2006
SRP: $49.95

Further Details:

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the sixth and final season of Dawson's Creek which stars James Van Der Beek and Katie Holmes. This new four-disc package will include all twenty-three episodes of the show, presented in full screen, along with English Stereo tracks. The only extras will be an exclusive commemorative scrapbook, and bonus previews. You'll be able to own the set from the 4th April, priced at $49.95. We've attached a small shot of the artwork below, with highres art to follow shortly.
Cover art here
Old 04-06-06, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this has been mentioned a million times... but the Song replacements totally piss me off! I am happy they kept the 'No Doubt' songs, but they changed the song in the last scene of the episode before the finale and it completely changed the tone!
Old 04-06-06, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Decided to save the $35 and stick with the series finale DVD that I already had (which I believe has all the songs intact as well as the commentary). While I was at Best Buy, I did read on the cover that there's a commentary in this set (I assume it was carried over) but none of the DVD details had it there... Was this just written stuff that came in the commemorative scrapbook?

Anyways, if the day ever came that this would actually be on sale for $25 or less, THEN I might pick it up, but I already have seasons 1-5 so I can wait for this one.