DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   Original Pupper Master Box Set Available! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/447322-original-pupper-master-box-set-available.html)

darmok 12-01-05 03:06 PM

Original Pupper Master Box Set Available!

Full Moon has a limited number of these sets left. For those that are looking for this, here's yer chance!

http://fullmoondirect.com/

marcellusk 12-01-05 03:31 PM

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcellusk 12-01-05 03:33 PM

Wait....is this region 1?

darmok 12-01-05 03:37 PM

this does appear to be the Region 1 release!

ignition 12-01-05 03:41 PM

Fuck that, I'm just gonna order 20 copies of the GINGERDEAD MAN with Busey.

Kidding, of course.

marcellusk 12-01-05 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by darmok
this does appear to be the Region 1 release!

ok then like i said before
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chemosh6969 12-01-05 03:45 PM

They have the rights back so now they can sell all the ones they couldn't. I already got mine off ebay so I don't need this.

I just hope they don't release a better version soon.

PotVsKtl 12-01-05 03:55 PM

Holy crap Gingerdead Man looks awesome.

Cameron 12-01-05 05:59 PM

anybody have specs on these?

BuddyRevell 12-01-05 06:09 PM

Damn! I wasn't gonna but checked what they were going for on ebay and holy hell. Some are at 300. I love these movies anyways so hopefully my order goes through.

I rented Ginger Dead man last week. It's pretty bad, but it does have a "few" funny parts that save it from being a complete waste of time.

But I would like to see Jack Frost VS Ginger Dead man. That would be sweet.

Thanks OP.

Cameron 12-01-05 06:20 PM

yah, but whose to say a bigger better box isn't coming...or that they didn't have hordes of left over boxes just laying around.

Wasn't there supposed to be a full moon chat last week? What was the verdict of all the ownership of the first films? Paramount had them, and another person had the charachters....

gutwrencher 12-01-05 06:48 PM

Damn....does this mean that the people who offered me over $300 for my set won't want MINE any longer?:lol:

Good...now maybe people, including a few DVDTalk members, will stop emailing me every month to see if I changed my mind.-rolleyes-

drainout 12-01-05 08:36 PM

Grabbed mine, I've been thinking about getting this used some how for quite a while.

Thanks for pointing it out.

turborobb 12-02-05 02:44 AM

Full Moon used to be so awesome in the early to mid 90's... I remember the excitement whenever my local video store would get a new Full Moon video in, I loved the "VideoZone" which would have previews of the up-coming movies.

I've got a big collection of Full Moon videos off ebay and from old video stores selling off their old rentals. Most of the good ones have never been released on DVD yet.

what is everyones favorite Full Moon movie?

joltman 12-02-05 07:33 AM

Is this the best we're going to get? Aren't there some kind of rights problems that prevent this from being released again?

teamwinfan 12-02-05 11:42 AM

I just ordered two, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Bill Geiger 12-02-05 04:13 PM

Very nice....these are Region 0 by the way, not Region 1.

turborobb 12-02-05 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by joltman
Is this the best we're going to get? Aren't there some kind of rights problems that prevent this from being released again?

from what I understand there are some rights issues between Paramount and Full Moon over most of those films... so any Full Moon that was put out by Paramount is held up. that's why we have yet to see Trancers 2-5, Subspecies 1-3, Dollman, Demonic Toys, Pit and the Pendulum, Mandroid, Arcade, Dark Angel and many other Full Moon titles on DVD yet.

Bill Geiger 12-02-05 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by turborobb
Arcade

Would love to have this!

lcnickell 12-02-05 08:53 PM

saw this thread when it first posted, where did you find them on that page at?

chemosh6969 12-02-05 10:14 PM

Paramount doesn't have the rights anymore. That is why they are now selling all the ones that they couldn't sell before.

I wouldn't be shocked if they used the money selling these to come out with a better box set.

JOE29 12-02-05 10:25 PM

I've been waiting forever for the Subspecies series, that's my favorite Full Moon movie set. I do have Subspecies 4 though, but the others I can't get.

Gizmo 12-02-05 11:47 PM

Ordered one...at the very least I can get double my money for it!

J-Flow 12-03-05 12:45 AM

Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting this for some time. Early 90s Full Moon was great. PM has always been a favorite. My box of VHS that I have held onto is about 75% Full Moon stuff that will never see the light of day.

Cameron 12-03-05 01:22 AM

i fear that they have boxes upon boxes of these and several people hoping to make a buck will be left holding the bag. Good luck to you all....