Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

KISSED coming aug. 23 ... anyone seen it?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-05, 09:34 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK this isn't exactly PG fare but I saw this at one of those "art house" theaters back when it was first released. Anyone else see it?? Not a great film, but it was very interesting and had kind of a crazy ending. The movie's core is necrophelia, but it's more about this woman's issues with intimacy and love. Anyways, I forgot all about this movie, but just came across it today as being released Aug. 23. Cheap MSRP, I'll probably pick it up. Stars Molly Parker. I read that the VHS versions was "Cut" and so have recent airing on cable. Anyone know if this version is uncut???

Anyone else see it? Thoughts? The one will stick with you for a while ...
Old 08-17-05, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw this a while back on Sundance or IFC. I thought it was "ok". It had it's problems, but overall I thought it was a good movie. I had posted this on another forum, I think the movie would have been more interesting if they would have focused more on her growing up and the effects the necrophelia etc. had on her. They definitely touched upon that in the beginning, but for me, that was the most interesting part of the movie.
Old 08-17-05, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I really liked this film. Molly Parker is great. I wish that Intensity (Dean Koontz) would get a DVD release.