DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   Who's up for the Quincy DVD set due on 6/7 ? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/415815-whos-up-quincy-dvd-set-due-6-7-a.html)

JOE29 03-25-05 09:43 PM

Who's up for the Quincy DVD set due on 6/7 ?

According to Amazon, on 6/7 the first two seasons will be released. I've always been a fan of Quincy and i'll get this on the release date.

Bobou2 03-25-05 11:07 PM

I'd watch it in one sitting....unless Sam makes the coffee :eyebrow:

starving dvder 03-26-05 04:44 AM

I loved this show when I was a kid. I will mark my calendar for this one. :)

NotoriousDRE 03-26-05 05:34 AM

Quincy was cool, now hopefully they'll release the Odd Couple...i'm impatiently waiting for it.

shanester 03-26-05 05:45 AM

Count me in also

This was a smart medical/cop show and the opening credits is one of my all time favourites when everybody passes out in the autopsy room :up:

Mutley Hyde 03-26-05 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by starving dvder
I loved this show when I was a kid. I will mark my calendar for this one. :)

Ditto. I loved watching this as a kid, and my grandfolks loved it too so I think it's safe to say I will probably dig it now in my later years as well. :lol:

And Kojak is out too?? Times are good for dvd right now. :up:

ROBERTCOP34 03-26-05 07:49 PM

As a kid ? man you guys make some people feel old.
This show was very cool i'm in like filnt.

robertw477 03-26-05 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by JOE29
According to Amazon, on 6/7 the first two seasons will be released. I've always been a fan of Quincy and i'll get this on the release date.

I loved that show. Especially when its Friday night and 8Pm when Quincy asks Sam what he is doing that night and then mentions how about pull some corpse out and do an autopsy all night. :)

Mutley Hyde 03-27-05 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by ROBERTCOP34
As a kid ? man you guys make some people feel old.
This show was very cool i'm in like filnt.

And that was in reruns! :p

buckee1 03-27-05 07:47 AM

count me in as well. Always Loved Quincy's forensic crime-busting summations!

Jazzbutcher 03-27-05 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by shanester
Count me in also

This was a smart medical/cop show and the opening credits is one of my all time favourites when everybody passes out in the autopsy room :up:

"Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most fascinating sphere of police work. The world of forensic medicine." :)

A buddy of mine made this his yearbook quote in HS.

nightmaster 03-27-05 01:36 PM

I'd much rather see us getting The Odd Couple series on DVD before Quincy, but I'll definitely check this out.

Lastdaysofrain 03-27-05 03:39 PM

Anyone know which season the PUnk Rock episode was in?

shanester 03-28-05 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by tdirgins
"Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most fascinating sphere of police work. The world of forensic medicine." :)

A buddy of mine made this his yearbook quote in HS.

I had forgotten about that sound bite thanks for the reminder

I love 70's medical/cop shows

whatever happened to "Emergency"?? Wasn't that supposed to be released like 3 years ago :hscratch: