Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Las Vegas Season 1 DVD Misprint - What to do?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 03-23-05, 06:14 PM

I was watching my Season 1 DVDs of Las Vegas, and when I put in the second disc I discovered that it was the same as the first. It was labled disc 2 but the content duplicated disc 1. I emailed Universal but they have not gotten back to me. I bought this several months ago so I no longer have the receipt. Can someone offer me some suggestions on what to do or who else I can contact? Thanks
Old 03-23-05, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Go to your local Walmart, they replace DVDs without reciets, and just tell them what happend and im sure they'll exchange it for you... I had to do with once when I orderd Roswell season 1 from Amazon and relized to late that the third disc was actually the second.
Old 03-23-05, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by critterdvd
Go to your local Walmart, they replace DVDs without reciets, and just tell them what happend and im sure they'll exchange it for you... I had to do with once when I orderd Roswell season 1 from Amazon and relized to late that the third disc was actually the second.

That is just unfairly taking advantage of Walmart, plus the ones around here have stopped taking returns without a receipt, I wonder why...........
Old 03-23-05, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

WalMarts will take them back for exchange, but they limit you to 2 per year (via a drivers license).

In the grand scheme of things, this particular instance would not hurt Wal Mart. They would merely send the defective disc back to the manufacturer for a credit (or exchange).

Stew
Old 03-23-05, 10:38 PM

This is assuming Wal-Mart stocks it. I don't recall seeing that stocked at my local WM.

Universal's customer service # is 972/293-5903. Or, you can e-mail them at UniversalStudios&[email protected] instead.