Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Movies that you never finished, and are not planning to!

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Movies that you never finished, and are not planning to!

Old 03-16-05, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

one for me was some god awful movie i rented called "body shots". i gave up after about an hour,
Old 03-16-05, 05:39 PM
Banned

American Pie.

I guess I'm getting old, but the humor was so pedestrian to me. If they threw in a cool robot here and there I might have enjoyed it more.
Old 03-17-05, 01:23 AM

"Jury Duty". I'd like to put an icepick through Pauly Shore's balls for that one... assuming he's got a pair.
Old 03-17-05, 02:18 AM

Returner was so terrible couldnt stand anymore than 45mins. Turned off the TV in disgust, luckily it was a rental.
Old 03-17-05, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I never bothered to finish the newer "Alamo"
Old 03-18-05, 01:40 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Well...

the latest "Exorcist"...unbelievable. If you do not believe that Hollywood can transform fine actors into dull pupets look at Skarsgard. Turned off after 20 min.

The French TAXI...absolute rubbish. .....When French cinema wants to be more Hollywood-esque. Done after 15.min. And they came up with two more of them. Of course Hollywood had to have a remake. Too bad Sami Naceri was in it.

Belphegor...even Sophie Marceau could not rescue this one for me.

Oldboy...dull, predictable, with a cliche-plot that IS asking for yet another Hollywood remake. A lot of people seem to like it (including the judges at Cannes)...I had to dismiss it after only about 25min.

Memento Mori....whatever company did the subs on this Korean release needs to give up ASAP. PLEASE find another business to get involved with.

The house of Fools (Russia)...Bryan Adams in a Russian wanna-be war drama. This pretty much spells disaster right there. Yet the audience in Venice loved it. I DID NOT.

Ken Loach's A FOND KISS....this is not a bad film...however I was so angry I had to stop it 3 times.

Tears of the Sun....Monica Bellucci....PLEASE stay away from America (Hollywood). They do nothing but destroy your career(or whatever you want to call it). Vincent Cassel, Jean Reno...you could join Monica too.

...and so on....

Pro-B