DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   I thought I had seen it all...until I missed the first 5 parts. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/409907-i-thought-i-had-seen-all-until-i-missed-first-5-parts.html)

Mike Lowrey 02-15-05 01:13 PM

I thought I had seen it all...until I missed the first 5 parts.

From DVDAnswers:

Title: Leonard Part 6
Starring: Bill Cosby
Released: 26th April 2005
SRP: $19.94

Further Details
Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment has kindly sent over artwork for Leonard Part 6 which stars Bill Cosby, Tom Courtenay, Joe Don Baker and Moses Gunn. This comedic action-adventure from director Paul Weiland, will be available to own from the 26th April this year. The retail price should be set at around $19.94. I'm afraid we have no further details on this one at the moment, but art is attached:

http://www.photodump.com/direct/Maxi...artworkpic.jpg
I don't know...Blade Trinity or this?

klandersen 02-15-05 01:28 PM

That is one I will be putting on my list. It may be cheap and cheesy but it is a fun little flick.

Shannon Nutt 02-15-05 01:38 PM

Considering the current allegations against Cosby, "Our World Is In Safe Hands" may NOT be the tagline Columbia wants to use right now. :)

DVD Josh 02-15-05 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt
Considering the current allegations against Cosby, "Our World Is In Safe Hands" may NOT be the tagline Columbia wants to use right now. :)

There should definitely be some sort of mention of pudding pops.

JEStinson3 02-15-05 02:00 PM

I really, really don't want to threadcrap, but this is the worst movie that I've ever seen.

Mike Lowrey 02-15-05 02:02 PM

"Melted butter...melted butter..."

The Exister 02-15-05 03:44 PM

I prefer Ghost Dad.

DGibFen 02-15-05 04:05 PM

I never saw this film, but just seeing that Joe Don Baker himself was in this movie makes me want to watch it. (Not that I'm a Baker fan, but given that most of his work is in some really great MST3K-esque fodder, it should be interesting.)

Joe Molotov 02-15-05 04:10 PM

H-e--l-l No

Bugg 02-15-05 04:33 PM

I refuse to buy this when we all know those bastards at Columbia will later release a Superbit edition and then a 2 disc special edition.

Doctor Who 02-15-05 04:37 PM

Dammit, Mike! You beat me to it!

Anyway, one that is going on my list. A bad movie on all counts, but to me, at least, strangely appealing.

rich-y 02-15-05 04:52 PM

Best Coca-Cola commercial ever!! Too bad that the movie sucks. -rolleyes-

emhello 02-15-05 08:41 PM

Doesn't this movie have a bunch of Jello advertisements in it!?

Mopower 02-15-05 08:57 PM

"You put the jello in the pudding and then in the freezer and it gets frozen and then ya eat it and it's gooood aha ah ah ah."

http://www.ls.cc.al.us/blackhistory/cosby.gif

Crocker Jarmen 02-15-05 09:20 PM

I've never seen this movie, but you've reminded me that I've always meant to one of these days.

I'm a sucker for Bill.

Gizmo 02-15-05 09:31 PM

I'm so buying this. Will look nice next to Good Burger

Kocheese99 02-15-05 09:55 PM

Damn i was hoping for a criterion of this one.

Drexl 02-16-05 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt

Could you elaborate? All I remember hearing about Cosby lately is him ranting about black youths. Are you sure you're not thinking of Michael Jackson?

Anyway, I wonder if this will be OAR.

littlefuzzy 02-16-05 09:43 AM

Oh yeah! First Ice Pirates, and now this!

Steve Phillips 02-16-05 09:46 AM

This was the worst movie I've ever seen in a theater. It was also the longest 90 minutes of my life. Painfully unfunny and boring. Even Cosby knew that, as we was quoted in the press at the time telling people NOT to see it.

Mike Lowrey 02-16-05 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Drexl
Could you elaborate? All I remember hearing about Cosby lately is him ranting about black youths. Are you sure you're not thinking of Michael Jackson?

Haven't watched the news lately, huh?

Cosby is being accused by several woman of druging and then sexual fondeling. One woman from 30 years ago and another woman from 1 year ago. Legal experts are saying that neither charge would hold up under scrutiny in court, due to the long delay in bringing the charges. Especially the 30-year old charge. And apparently that woman has her own skeletons as well. The newer one, I don't know much about, but the woman bringing the older charge has been on several "legal" news shows like "On the Record w/ Greta van Sustern." and she's been verbally ripped apart by the legal experts on those shows.

tdilia 02-16-05 11:55 AM

One of the worst movies ever made. Mega-crap