DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-3/)
-   -   Entourage Complete First Season - May 10 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/408235-entourage-complete-first-season-may-10-a.html)

LBCrazyFool 02-03-05 09:47 PM

Entourage Complete First Season - May 10

According to tvshowsondvd.com, Entourage will be released on May 10. It's a 2 disc set with a $39.98 SRP. Here's the info:

Disc 1
Entourage (Pilot)
The Review
Talk Show
Date Night

Disc 2
The Script and the Sherpa
Busey and the Beach
The Scene
New York

Bonus Features
Audio Commentary : Three audio commentaries with creator Doug Ellin and Executive Producer Larry Charles (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) for the episodes "Entourage (Pilot)", "Busey and the Beach" and "New York"
Interviews : Behind the scenes interviews with cast and crew.

Looking forward to this release. I enjoyed the show the first time around. I was really hoping we would get some commentaries from Mark Wahlberg on this.

Bill Geiger 02-03-05 09:53 PM

I'll pass...love the show but not worth it just for 8 episodes at 30 minutes each. Watched them all many times.....

dcprules 02-03-05 10:23 PM

Cool. I've been meaning to check this one out so I might have to give it a rent.

dvd182 02-03-05 11:11 PM

This is a great show, but my god HBO is killing us with the prices here. I can understand the high prices for some of their hourlong dramas, as they blow darn near any other show away, but this is ridiculous. A season of Curb at the same price has at least 10 episodes, and the first season of Sex In The City had 12. We get, count 'em, eight in this set, and most of the episodes run way shorter than that. I guess I was just really hoping HBO would surprise us and at least have a $29.99 MSRP or something.

Geofferson 02-04-05 08:26 AM

Nice. :up:

"Let's hug it out bitch."

JEStinson3 02-04-05 08:41 AM

I liked the show a lot and I'll be buying these DVDs, but the price is about $10 higher than it should be.

Daniel-A 07-12-05 12:19 AM

[Holy thread ressurection Batman!]

Anyone have this and care to comment on the features? I'm thinking of getting it, but if it isnt much more than the show was I may just forget about it.

dvd182 07-12-05 01:41 AM

Features aren't anything great, I think it's just a few commentaries and a making of featurette. Great series, though.

Mr. Cinema 07-12-05 07:25 AM

LOVE this show. The second season is really starting to get good. I'm glad I have on demand, I order these shows all the time. I just wish they didn't move the time from 9pm to 10pm now.

DVD Josh 07-12-05 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Cinema
LOVE this show. The second season is really starting to get good. I'm glad I have on demand, I order these shows all the time. I just wish they didn't move the time from 9pm to 10pm now.

I'm *glad* they did. Now I can watch FG, AD and Entourage all in a row

The Antipodean 01-25-06 05:24 PM

Anyone know when Season 2 is coming out??

mifuneral 01-25-06 06:18 PM

If anyone did, there would be a thread about it already.

mdc3000 01-25-06 06:23 PM

I'd put a bet down on Mayish 2006...just in time for Season 3.

MATT