Angel Season 5 --> Feb 15

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Angel Season 5 --> Feb 15

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-05, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i would rather not waste my last stl order, but i was looking at actual out of pocket expenses and if its only $40 on release day and i use my gift card, that would be $25 out of pocket as opposed to $35 out of pocket from amazon
Old 01-25-05, 12:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Oh, that dvd cover is bullshit! Amy Acker was easily the most deserving to share the cover with Angel. Spike didn't add shit to the show.
Old 01-25-05, 05:32 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the entire Buffy The Vampire Slayer collection, and the first season of Angel. I have been wanting to continue buying Angel ever since the first season came out a couple of years back, but with all the other TV on DVD coming out, it was hard to keep up with it, and it was hard to find time to watch it. Friends and Buffy The Vampire Slayer took up a lot of time trying to watch since I always watched them together with my fiance. And of course there were the other shows that I would watch on my own time: Simpsons, South Park, King Of The Hill, Honeymooners, the list goes on and on and on. But with Buffy out of the way and the next season of Friends being released shortly, I wont' have anything else to worry about in terms of things I'd watch at home with my fiance after we finish off season 9 of Friends. I'm hoping to finish my buffyverse collection shortly, as I did enjoy the first season of Angel.
Old 01-25-05, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

it will be nice to finish the Buffyverse collection, even if the Angel series never lived up to its potential.