DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-covers-cases-inserts-35/)
-   -   What Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catalog?? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-covers-cases-inserts/630409-what-warner-new-line-dvds-have-warner-home-video-new-line-home-video-catalog.html)

bella524 01-13-16 08:08 PM

What Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catalog??

Does anyone know what Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catalog, because I can't seem to find a Warner or New Line DVD on eBay that has this catalog.

Alan Smithee 01-24-16 11:13 AM

Re: What Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catal

Practically ALL titles from 1998-2001 had one of the three catalogs in them.

bella524 02-04-16 04:34 PM

Re: What Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catal

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee (Post 12704942)
Practically ALL titles from 1998-2001 had one of the three catalogs in them.

Alan, do you know what titles have the earlier catalog??

Dimension X 02-04-16 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by bella524 (Post 12695623)
Does anyone know what Warner or New Line DVDs have the Warner Home Video/New Line Home Video catalog, because I can't seem to find a Warner or New Line DVD on eBay that has this catalog.

Originally Posted by bella524 (Post 12715302)
Alan, do you know what titles have the earlier catalog??

You're really worked up about these catalogs. :)

As he said, all the early titles had one of the inserts. You can probably find a list of early Warner DVD releases somewhere on line if you Google it. That'll be your list.

Is there a specific title you're interested in? Are you looking to collect every title with a specific catalog? I'm just trying to figure out what you want the release list for.

Trevor 02-04-16 06:57 PM

These threads make me feel better about my plans to collect a phone book from every state, but only if it included plumbers magnets on the cover.

Dogg 02-09-16 08:49 AM

Most people throw that garbage away. Why do you need something that has no value and is not relevant to the movie?

rbrown498 03-21-16 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Trevor (Post 12715440)
These threads make me feel better about my plans to collect a phone book from every state, but only if it included plumbers magnets on the cover.

Man...I could have helped you out for Mississippi, Trevor, but our phone book comes with a magnet from lawyer/ambulance chaser Richard Schwartz ("One call--that's all!"). Every. Single. Year.

bella524 05-23-16 01:44 PM

I know my copy of Final Destination has a baby blue New Line Home Video catalog. My copy of Devil's Advocate also has a gray WB catalog.