DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Where can I get all this amazing custom DVD artwork?

Old 12-29-09, 09:03 AM
Banned

Where can I get all this amazing custom DVD artwork?

Over and over I see pictures of other collectors collections on DVD Talk and I see some truly amazing custom artwork. I've looked around on here and even in the sticky thread above but I see nothing major just a few random covers. Unlike other collections were I've seen things like custom artwork for the the full animated Disney series. Any idea where I can get these? Thanks!
PS: I'm new to the whole custom artwork thing so sorry if the answer to this question is an obvious one.
Old 12-29-09, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Where can I get all this amazing custom DVD artwork?

R1DB, CustomCovers for two.
Old 12-29-09, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Here's a 2nd vote for http://r1db.com - my collection has been pretty much entirely converted to ThinPaks thanks to r1db. Really some amazing artwork there. Last night I found some trilogy artwork - specifically for the Ocean's 11, 12 & 13 Trilogy, Once Upon A Time In China Trilogy, Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy and Mad Max Trilogy. Now I can convert the three 7 mm cases for each trilogy into a single 14 mm case, saving 35 mm of shelf space. (7mm x 3 discs x 5 trilogy sets original size with Thinpaks to 14mm x 5 trilogy sets.)
Old 12-29-09, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

www.rixgrafix.com

Ric has a lot of free custom artwork available for download; mostly for TV shows like Star Trek (his Trek collections are very impressive), Babylon 5, Twilight Zone, and some movies series like LOTR and Star Wars.
Old 01-01-10, 12:06 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by danwiz View Post
Here's a 2nd vote for http://r1db.com - my collection has been pretty much entirely converted to ThinPaks thanks to r1db. Really some amazing artwork there. Last night I found some trilogy artwork - specifically for the Ocean's 11, 12 & 13 Trilogy, Once Upon A Time In China Trilogy, Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy and Mad Max Trilogy. Now I can convert the three 7 mm cases for each trilogy into a single 14 mm case, saving 35 mm of shelf space. (7mm x 3 discs x 5 trilogy sets original size with Thinpaks to 14mm x 5 trilogy sets.)
3rd vote for r1db. Glad to see another converting to thinpak. It really does cut down on the footprint of the collection dramatically.

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man View Post
www.rixgrafix.com

Ric has a lot of free custom artwork available for download; mostly for TV shows like Star Trek (his Trek collections are very impressive), Babylon 5, Twilight Zone, and some movies series like LOTR and Star Wars.
Just downloaded his cover for Firefly. Using his Star Trek Ships of the Line collection for the small collection of Trek series that I presently own.