DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-covers-cases-inserts-35/)
-   -   Need help finding 6 disc 14mm DVD cases (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-covers-cases-inserts/559705-need-help-finding-6-disc-14mm-dvd-cases.html)

Funkatron 08-12-09 02:56 AM

Need help finding 6 disc 14mm DVD cases

Been noticing that a lot of TV sets, especially from Fox and Bandai Entertainment, have been packaged in 6 disc cases that are the size of regular 14mm DVD cases. Basically, they make use of trays in the case ( 1 or 2 normally). I've been looking to buy some of these cases to shrink the size of my DVd collection, but i can't seem to find them in the US. The two types I've been interested in seem only to be available either from Australia/New Zealand and the UK.

Outside of importing, anyone know if there are any US based online retailers that sell either of these types of cases?

jjcool 08-12-09 05:01 PM

Re: Need help finding 6 disc 14mm DVD cases

genesysdtp.com

temp81830 08-14-09 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Funkatron (Post 9638370)
Been noticing that a lot of TV sets, especially from Fox and Bandai Entertainment, have been packaged in 6 disc cases that are the size of regular 14mm DVD cases. Basically, they make use of trays in the case ( 1 or 2 normally). I've been looking to buy some of these cases to shrink the size of my DVd collection, but i can't seem to find them in the US. The two types I've been interested in seem only to be available either from Australia/New Zealand and the UK.

Outside of importing, anyone know if there are any US based online retailers that sell either of these types of cases?

Do you have links for the ones you have found? I'm trying to find out where to find them as well. I know who makes them, viva-eco-box com/dvdmulti_16discs html, but haven't seen anyone selling them yet.

Also, genesysdtp.com doesn't seem to sell the 14-15mm non overlapping ones, unless I'm missing something.

jjcool 08-15-09 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by temp81830 (Post 9645861)
Do you have links for the ones you have found? I'm trying to find out where to find them as well. I know who makes them, viva-eco-box com/dvdmulti_16discs html, but haven't seen anyone selling them yet.

Also, genesysdtp.com doesn't seem to sell the 14-15mm non overlapping ones, unless I'm missing something.

All the non overlapping 5 and 6 disc cases I have seen had multiple insert pages are were wider than 14 mm.

Londo 08-23-09 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by jjcool (Post 9646259)
All the non overlapping 5 and 6 disc cases I have seen had multiple insert pages are were wider than 14 mm.

Look at the ones the newer Alias sets are packed in, 6 disc (one front, one back, two flaps, one on each side, standard size (14mm) case