Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Slipcover for Saw The final Chapter dvd?

DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Old 06-30-18, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been trying to find out if "Saw the final chapter" dvd came with a slipcover, but i'm not finding anything. I thought when it first came out it came with one, but I never bought it and I can't find any pictures online or find it in a used store with it having one. Can anyone help me out?
Old 07-01-18, 07:08 AM

Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts
Re: Slipcover for Saw The final Chapter dvd?

Not sure if you are talking about the UK DVD or a US release, but DVDCompare lists the UK release with the note: "initial pressings came with a lenticular sleeve". Seeing that the film is 8 or so years old it's pretty doubtful you will find a new copy with one. Maybe a used one. Good luck!
Old 07-04-18, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Slipcover for Saw The final Chapter dvd?

Oh, i'm sorry slybone, it's the US release. I don't expect to find it new, just used is fine. I'm just wondering if it originally came with a slipcover or not. I would prefer to get the movie if it originally came with one, otherwise it's fine if it didn't. I was hoping to just find out for sure either way. thank you.