DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Where can I find original DVD covers for sale?

Old 01-09-06, 09:39 PM

Where can I find original DVD covers for sale?

I was wondering if any of you know where I can find original DVD covers for sale. Im not looking for any fancy custom cover art, Im just looking for the original cover for a new release like 40 Year old Virgin. Im to lazy and dont have the time or equipment to have quality DVD covers. Any website should help.
Old 01-10-06, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Are you buying pre-viewed titles at Blockbuster or someplace, that don't include the artwork? Ask the clerks, they usually have it in the back room.
A $99 printer like the Epson R200 can print excellent covers you get from the various sites. Your post was just a bit confusing, since all new releases come with the artwork.
Old 01-10-06, 10:22 PM

I bought these used from a store where I live that sometimes sells new releases w/o cover art . Most likely they where probably stolen and traded in the store for some cash, but for $7 for The Office Season 1 ,Im not going to lose sleep over it. I tried to call Blockbuster and Hollywood Video and they where being pricks saying that they dont have any spare covers since they usually throw all the leftovers away.
Old 01-25-06, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by nano
I bought these used from a store where I live that sometimes sells new releases w/o cover art . Most likely they where probably stolen and traded in the store for some cash, but for $7 for The Office Season 1 ,Im not going to lose sleep over it. I tried to call Blockbuster and Hollywood Video and they where being pricks saying that they dont have any spare covers since they usually throw all the leftovers away.
Bastards.