Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

anyone know how to get in touch with Artur Meinild or have his Evil Dead II cover?

DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

anyone know how to get in touch with Artur Meinild or have his Evil Dead II cover?

Old 10-25-04, 06:46 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was 1 cover short of having a complete set of Artur Meinild's Evil Dead trilogy covers when dvdca went buh-bye and wondered if anyone had either of his Evil Dead 2 covers or knew how I might get in touch with him. His url listed on the back of the covers don't work for me (artur.meinild.net) I would like the cover with the "Cartoony" front and skull on the back, but will take the vice-versa version.
Old 10-27-04, 11:40 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dead by Dawn! Dead by Dawn!

Hi JJE.

I have a pretty nice set for the Evil Dead Trilogy featuring key artwork instead of photos. Don't know who designed them.

Drop me an e-mail at

[email protected]

if you'd like to see them.
Old 11-01-04, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Hi, I would be interested in these as well. I was going to amaray all my AB tins but most of the sites listed no longer work.