DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Sopranos Cover Collections

Old 09-01-04, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sopranos Cover Collections

Hey all,

Im a big fan of the Sopranos and I have the Season 1, 2 and 3 boxed sets. Anyways as nice as the box sets look they are simply very very far from being child-proof. They aren't even water proof, let alone vomit proof, toaster proof, crayon proof etc.

As I have two very mischievous scamps running about the place creating havoc on a frequent basis, I decided that I would put the dvd's into plastic cases and put the cardboard covers into a safe place out of childrens reach.

That's why i was stoked to find dvdcoverart.com, where they had matching cover art for the different Sopranos seasons. So I logged on and purchased 100 credits. Within weeks those credits had become worthless. I might as well have just thrown the money into the toilet.

I don't know if any discussion has gone on with regards to their bullshit "oh we have legal problems so we're keeping your money and there aint a damn thing you can do about it! haha! thanks for the cash!" but I think it's completely screwed up that they can do such a thing.

Anyways before they closed down I only had a chance to download the covers for Sopranos season 1 (4 covers) and a few other ones, so basically im after Season 2 and 3 if anybody has them. The way I see it is i've already paid for these covers 20 times over.

I've had a look at the ones that are available for free on the net but they are realy horrible.

So yeah if anybody can help me out with the custom coverart for Season 2 and 3 of the Sopranos I would really really appreciate it very much.

Thanks a bunch

CS
Old 09-01-04, 03:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would love it if someone would do a series of Thinpaks for each season. It would be nice to have an episode listing with summaries on each case.