Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Case ID for "Secret of My Success"??

DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Old 08-25-04, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just received 'Secret of My Success' today and have never seen a DVD case like it. It looks like a normal single DVD case, except to open it, you have to release 2 additional tabs/locks on the right edge of the case. The tabs both have the word 'open' on them. I have hundreds of DVDs and have never come across a case like this. Can anyone help identify it?

xpfshost
Old 08-26-04, 05:02 AM
Suspended

They're becoming more and more common. The "Godfather" disc I bot at Wal-mart had them, as well as others I've bot elsewhere.
Old 08-26-04, 12:49 PM

I guess it's a great idea if your afraid your case is going to pop open all-of-a-sudden, but it's a pain to get it open with those locks. I switched it out for a spare 'normal' case I had laying around. Thanks.

xpfshost
Old 08-29-04, 12:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

These tabs twist off easily without harming the case. I was unaware of this until i bought a dvd that had a slip of paper inside saying that it was ok to twist them off. Don't ask, cuz for the life of me i can't remember which dvd it was.