Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

From Russia With Love Ultimate Edition DVD Insert

DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Old 01-27-15, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking for the FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE Ultimate Edition DVD insert (6 page booklet).

I bought the James Bond Ultimate Set Vol 3 brand new on ebay, so no way to return it.

I found an old thread about issues with these sets missing inserts, having dup discs, etc. Those folks didn't get any help from MGM.

I was wondering if someone could send me a scan of their insert. I really want to read it and complete my set.

Thanks!
Old 02-16-15, 03:21 PM

Re: From Russia With Love Ultimate Edition DVD Insert

Hello. I've scanned the insert at 300 DPI as separate PNG images and put them temporarily on Dropbox, but since I'm new here it won't let me give you a link. I'm going to turn the PNGs into JPEGs and see if it lets me attach them all. Maybe I'll have to post them one at a time. I hope I don't have to reduce the quality a lot and make the file size super small, as I wanted you to be able to easily zoom in and see actual detail.

I have the entire set of 4 volumes but was hoping to sell it on eBay shortly. I never went through all the inserts and was disappointed to learn that the packaging process for this collection really came up short. All the discs are fine, but insert-wise I have two Goldfingers but am missing Goldeneye, You Only Live Twice, Moonraker and The Living Daylights. Crap! I'm assuming my attempts to obtain them from the manufacturer will probably come up short. I'm not concerned so much in reading them as being able to include at least file images of them to make the set more "complete." However, even if you had any of those and could scan them, I don't know how I'd get them from you.

-Brian
Old 02-16-15, 03:32 PM

Damn! Images are also links, so since I haven't created 30 posts yet it won't let me give you any links. Not trying to cause trouble here. Just want to help someone out. Not sure how to get you the images. Open to suggestions.
Old 02-23-15, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by stingray65
Hello. I've scanned the insert at 300 DPI as separate PNG images and put them temporarily on Dropbox, but since I'm new here it won't let me give you a link. I'm going to turn the PNGs into JPEGs and see if it lets me attach them all. Maybe I'll have to post them one at a time. I hope I don't have to reduce the quality a lot and make the file size super small, as I wanted you to be able to easily zoom in and see actual detail.

I have the entire set of 4 volumes but was hoping to sell it on eBay shortly. I never went through all the inserts and was disappointed to learn that the packaging process for this collection really came up short. All the discs are fine, but insert-wise I have two Goldfingers but am missing Goldeneye, You Only Live Twice, Moonraker and The Living Daylights. Crap! I'm assuming my attempts to obtain them from the manufacturer will probably come up short. I'm not concerned so much in reading them as being able to include at least file images of them to make the set more "complete." However, even if you had any of those and could scan them, I don't know how I'd get them from you.

-Brian
Hey stingray65,

I'm new here too. I'm trying to figure out a way to private message you so we could exchange email addresses. That way you could send me the scans. I'd be more than happy to send you scans of the inserts you're missing.

-John
Old 02-23-15, 05:54 PM

-Brian
stingray65,

I can't figure out a way to send you a pm or email. Can you try clicking on my name and seeing it has an option to send me an email or pm?

Btw, thanks for helping me out. I'd almost given up, but decided to check one more time.
Old 02-24-15, 05:48 PM

-Brian
I have 300dpi png scans of the inserts your missing ready. It appears that your security settings won't allow me to send you emails. Please let me know if your not able to send me an email. We'll figure this out!
Old 03-28-15, 11:43 AM

I was really hoping someone else out there might be able to help me out with a scan of the From Russia With Love book insert. Even some cell phone photos if I could read them.

I just really love these movies and really want to get the full experience of watching them, commentary, all the special features and the reading the book inserts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!