Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

Need "House of Dracula" poster art

Old 07-01-04, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have any poster art for "House of Dracula?" I'm trying to make a triple feature cover to match the old series of Universal Monster Classics which would house disc 2 of the Legacy Collection. Even a small pic would do. Can anybody help me out?
Old 07-01-04, 02:01 AM
Suspended

Old 07-01-04, 09:33 AM

YGM
Old 07-01-04, 03:49 PM

johnf14, are referring to the email you sent me the other day, or a new one? I don't have anything new from you in my inbox - I just checked.
Old 07-01-04, 05:41 PM

Originally posted by joliom
johnf14, are referring to the email you sent me the other day, or a new one? I don't have anything new from you in my inbox - I just checked.
No, it was a new one. I found a HOD poster in my stash. The email didn't bounce back so I don't know what could have happened. I'm sending again.
Old 07-02-04, 01:17 PM

I still didn't receive it. I wonder if you're tripping my spam filters somehow. What was the subject line?
Old 07-02-04, 09:12 PM

I still didn't receive it. I wonder if you're tripping my spam filters somehow. What was the subject line?
I sent it as ( House of Dracula ) once and ( HOD ) twice, nothing has bounced back so this is a new one.

The file is about 3.5 MB. It's a raw scan so it will need a little work. I don't know what could be going on with your email, never had this happen before. Anyway here's what the poster looks like.

Last edited by johnf14; 07-02-04 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-02-04, 11:19 PM

Hopefully you get those done soon Joliom, I really wanna replace those digi-paks. Are you still gonna make a slim double version for all 3? I really need the space and since these are a set, I would prefer to store them together
Old 07-03-04, 01:17 AM

john, could you try emailing it to me one more time using the subject header House of Dracula? I have been getting bombarded with spam lately and I think I might have deleted the one you sent that had "HOD" as the subject line by mistake. Sorry for all the trouble - I really appreciate the effort.
Old 07-03-04, 01:33 AM

Originally posted by Gore_Hound_X
Hopefully you get those done soon Joliom, I really wanna replace those digi-paks. Are you still gonna make a slim double version for all 3? I really need the space and since these are a set, I would prefer to store them together
I'm not doing conversions of the Legacy Collection sets. I have the older "Classic Monster Collection" versions. There were 3 Dracula sequels made by Universal. Dracula's Daughter and Son of Dracula were released on a "Double Feature" DVD, but the last Dracula movie, House of Dracula, never got released as part of that original DVD series. So what I am doing is making a "Triple Feature" custom cover that matches the others, and houses disc 2 of the Legacy Collection (which has all 3 sequels on it + the spanish version of the original Dracula movie which I am strategically leaving off the cover since it is already on the individual Dracula "Classic Monster Collection" DVD). Does that make sense? Basically, it's just me being stubborn about replacing all my "Classic Monster Collection" DVD's in favor of the new "Legacy Collection" ones. I might do similar customs for the Creature and Invisible Man sequels when they release those sets in October.
Old 07-03-04, 12:02 PM

john, could you try emailing it to me one more time using the subject header House of Dracula? I have been getting bombarded with spam lately and I think I might have deleted the one you sent that had "HOD" as the subject line by mistake. Sorry for all the trouble - I really appreciate the effort.
On its way right now!
Old 07-03-04, 02:24 PM

Got it! Thanks john.