Community
Search

Dawson's Creek Season 3?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-04, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dawson's Creek Season 3?

I am just wondering how many of you out there are really looking forward to this release. I love the show, and would buy almost anything dawson related on DVD, but I havn't meet many people that care for the show, letalone would want to buy the DVDs. It astonounds me that Columbia makes enough money to release future sets (maybe its why the special features get smaller with each release). But then maybe I just not looking in the right places... who else here can't wait for Season 3 and future seasons, or even young ameraicans?
Old 06-18-04, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can't wait. Guilty pleasure of mine.
Old 06-19-04, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Same here. I thought the first two seasons were real quality and made sure to buy both the week they were released on DVD. I even wrote a review of the first one when it dropped. Always wanted to do one on the second season, but my laziness stopped that. I'll probably be getting the third season if for no other reason than I've yet to see all of it and can't be bothered to tape them on TBS on a regular basis.
Old 06-19-04, 03:45 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Excellent show - one of my favorites. Can't wait for S3 and future season sets!
Old 06-21-04, 07:19 PM

Commentary will be on episodes "first encounters of the close kind" and "True Love" by Kerr Smith and Paul Stupin
Old 06-23-04, 12:40 AM

Re: Dawson's Creek Season 3?

Originally posted by critterdvd
I am just wondering how many of you out there are really looking forward to this release. I love the show, and would buy almost anything dawson related on DVD, but I havn't meet many people that care for the show, letalone would want to buy the DVDs. It astonounds me that Columbia makes enough money to release future sets (maybe its why the special features get smaller with each release). But then maybe I just not looking in the right places... who else here can't wait for Season 3 and future seasons, or even young ameraicans?
I didn't like Dawson's Creek after the 2nd season. The show turned horrible IMO. However, if they ever release Young Americans on DVD...I'll pop the biggest boner ever! My fave show next to Roswell. My vids and mpg files for Young Americans aint cutting it anymore.
Old 06-23-04, 01:37 AM

I am looking forward to this. I love Dawson's Creek, and I especially love the third season. I am worried about the music changes in the set, but I know I am going to love having it regardless.