Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

Spoilers in Twin Peaks Season 1 Supplements?

Old 04-30-04, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My season 1 set of Twin Peaks is coming in the mail pretty soon and I've only seen the first few episodes of the show (yeah, I'm a little behind the times), but I read the review on DVDfile that says that one of the commentaries contains major spoilers for the second season and it also implied that there might be other spoilers on the set. I probably won't even see any of the second season episodes until the next set comes out (if that ever happens ), but I don't want any of the episodes to be spoiled for me before I see them. Could someone post specifics as to where the spoilers are?
Old 04-30-04, 03:59 PM
Suspended

One of the documentaries on the bonus disk basically gives away the killer. I believe one of the commentaries has a big spoiler, but I can't remember which one.
Old 05-01-04, 01:37 AM

The review says the commentary on episode 6 has a big spoiler, but other than that I don't think it mentions which of the other features have them.
Old 05-02-04, 08:54 PM

I think just about every commentary has some sort of spoiler. Most of them comment on the series as a whole, not just the episode that is being watched. Therefore, I'd just skip the commentaries, to be safe, until you've seen the second season.