DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   Boy Meets World - season one... in August! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/345885-boy-meets-world-season-one-august.html)

ProjectMayhem 02-07-04 01:54 PM

Boy Meets World - season one... in August!

"Buena Vista have kindly sent over details on season one of Boy Meets World which stars Ben Savage and William Daniels. This six disc set will be available to own from the 24th August this year, and should set you back around $49.99. Each and every episode of the first season will be included as well as audio commentaries, outtakes, deleted scenes, behind the scenes and making of featurettes, where are they now retrospective and more. We don't have the artwork yet I'm afraid, but we'll bring you that shortly."

Thanks to DVDAnswers.

I can't wait! It's about time!

Matthew Chmiel 02-07-04 02:42 PM

22 episodes spread across six discs? Can't 22 episodes plus extras fit on a four disc set? Five at most?

I'll buy it, but six discs seems kind of a lot, doesn't it?

ProjectMayhem 02-07-04 02:46 PM

Yeah, it does. But then again, they do this with Alias.

But then again, King of Queens was 3 discs...

Who knows.

sararekuforever 02-07-04 02:57 PM

Oh..my...God.....

Boy Meets World

Oh my..

My dream..
is now..TRUE

Oh...my..

WOW....

YAY...

OH MY...

AND ON MY BIRTHDAY

MUST, HAVE, THIS.

6 DISCS..WHICH MEANS

HIGH QUALITY TRANSFERS

LOTS OF DELETED SCENES, COMMENTARIES..HOPEFULLY VIDEO COMMENTARIES [WITH THE CAST IN THEIR CURRENT STATE...OLDER DANIELLE FISHEL...YAY]

AND PLEASE, MULTIPLE LANGUAGE TRACKS..SPANISH AND JAPANESE DUBS PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE.

OH MY OH MY OH MY

bodomnet 02-07-04 03:07 PM

Any news on the R2 rls? ;)

groovrbaby 02-07-04 03:14 PM

sarareku - I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. My birthday is on aug. 20, so this will definitely be going to the top of my list. I loved, and still love, this show. I CANNOT wait.

majorjoe23 02-07-04 03:41 PM

Originally posted by ProjectMayhem
Yeah, it does. But then again, they do this with Alias.

But then again, King of Queens was 3 discs...

Who knows.

But Alias is a one hour show, so it makes sense they would use more discs.

ProjectMayhem 02-07-04 03:57 PM

Yeah, I must've forgotten. The weekends aren't good for me. :)

King of Queens was 25 episodes (plus it had 2 bonus episodes) and they were all on three discs...

I'm just assumming this will be high quality with a bunch of commentaries... or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

madmoose 02-07-04 08:20 PM

i cant wait....The early episodes were the best ones!

digitalfreaknyc 02-07-04 08:29 PM

Originally posted by Matthew Chmiel
22 episodes spread across six discs? Can't 22 episodes plus extras fit on a four disc set? Five at most?

I'll buy it, but six discs seems kind of a lot, doesn't it?

Ummm...why are ya complainin'? :)

I'm not a fan of the show but I'm damn jealous of those extras. If only they'd do the same for Will and Grace. I'd easily slap down $50 for the season.

Don't look a gift...errrr...boy in the mouth.

theneobez 02-07-04 08:45 PM

This truly kicks ass.

Quake1028 02-07-04 09:38 PM

Greatest. News. Ever.

Skull 02-08-04 04:24 AM

Awesome news!

STEVEIGNORANT 02-08-04 11:27 AM

Hurry and reserve your copies before the recall ;)

asianxcore 02-08-04 11:30 AM

dream come true :)

I seriously can't wait for this to come out

RockyMtnBri 02-08-04 11:32 AM

You know, it's only Columbia that puts out the leanest TV sets. Most of them don't even have the episode name on the menu list (like Soap)! They're also very compressed and you can see the artifacts - look at Mad About You or The Critic.

That said, I am looking forward to Boy Meets World - now I can finally see it chronologically!