DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   House Is Burning Down,and You Could Only Get 1 Dvd Out..Which Would It Be? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/336388-house-burning-down-you-could-only-get-1-dvd-out-would.html)

SuRFiN MiaMi420 12-17-03 11:54 PM

House Is Burning Down,and You Could Only Get 1 Dvd Out..Which Would It Be?

mine would be the Heathes:Limited Edition Tin,that movie rocks

El-Kabong 12-18-03 01:00 AM

Dude - two words for you: Renters Insurance. There's a hell of a lot of stuff that I would grab out of my burning home before I snatched up a DVD. Pets, friends and family - you know, the stuff you can't replace.

Dan Average 12-18-03 02:57 AM

Well, I have no pets or family and my friends don't live at my house, so that's not a problem.

I would probably take my Salo DVD because I could sell it on eBay and buy a new house.

Kermit! 12-18-03 03:14 AM

Bite the Big Apple starring Asia Carrera or Dorf on Golf.

otmetrud 12-18-03 07:25 AM

Originally posted by Dan Average
Well, I have no pets or family and my friends don't live at my house, so that's not a problem.

I would probably take my Salo DVD because I could sell it on eBay and buy a new house.

Or maybe some companionship for a couple of days. :)

Yakuza Bengoshi 12-18-03 07:39 AM

Originally posted by Dan Average

You poor, poor orphan. You have no family and you would live in a house that costs no more than one OOP CC DVD. You keep a stiff upper lip, I know things will work out for you.

Gyno Rhino 12-18-03 08:53 AM

I would kick my family back in the burning house and yell "Get my DVDs, you scum!"

But I'd probably grab one of the LOTR EE.. It just looks cool.

F For Fake 12-18-03 09:25 AM

Re: House Is Burning Down,and You Could Only Get 1 Dvd Out..Which Would It Be?

Originally posted by SuRFiN MiaMi420
mine would be the Heathes:Limited Edition Tin,that movie rocks
Be careful: If the house is on fire, those things are going to be HOT! Damn AB and their scorching metal boxes!

PixyJunket 12-18-03 09:34 AM

Seeing as my apartment was in a fire 2 weeks ago I can say no matter how many cute little threads you make and pondering you have about how important 1 little DVD is.. when you wake up to your window exploding and see flames shooting into it.. the first and only thing on your mind will be to get the F out.

:)

Pants 12-18-03 11:47 AM

I would probably grab my milk crate filled with irreplacable Criterion laserdiscs. Most of my DVD's can be replaced.

WillieTheShakes 12-18-03 11:55 AM

Whichever one is closest to the door...

Thunderball 12-18-03 11:56 AM

:rolleyes:

This is the most ridiculous topic ever. And to make it worse, it, or a similar topic comes up every 2 months.

island007 12-18-03 04:10 PM

None, I would be too busy with the important people or stuff.

Static Cling 12-18-03 05:15 PM

Closing variation on thread that's been done to death.